I hate all of you.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
john

I hate all of you.

Post by john »

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day playing WoW. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of sports because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "kill internet dragons for pretend money and experience points"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Attachments
OrigCash.jpg
OrigCash.jpg (43.15 KiB) Viewed 7641 times
abitagirl

Re: I hate all of you.

Post by abitagirl »

Awwwww, you hurt my feelings. I'm so upset now. Big-shot athlete hates me. :cry: So should I bow down and worship you or what?

You look like you're hugging a mannequin, by the way.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Hey there you bigheaded stuck-up piece of dog shit!
I see we have another new sports bore whose ass needs a good kicking.
Oh wow you're tough aren't you, coming onto an internet forum and telling us how we're all a bunch of faggots and how much you hate us. Yeah, I'm fucking scared of you, you fake tough guy.
Nice girlfriend. How much did she cost? Nice to see the equality of men and women you preach in your post. "My bitch". Does she like being referred to in that way? Although I suspect being an obnoxious sports fan you probably don't see her as much more than an object for your pleasure. For your girlfriend - get away from this fuckface "John" as quick as you can! He probably prefers the company of men in the locker room anyway. Save your time! :lol:
Dickhead wrote:Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect.
Oh, you're pretty much perfect, are you? Well if you're so fucking clever and want to take us all down and show off to your mates about how you've shown us up for the "idiots" we are, YOU could hit us with YOUR best shot about why watching guys in tights manhandle each other over a penis-shaped object makes you the boss man and so damn hetero. How does it give YOU the right to come on here and call us lazy faggots? Please clarify your position. Straight A's, you say? Well, perhaps you missed out the two words AFTER all these A's you rant on about... "A... TOTAL JACKASS!"

And I know from instinct if you were a straight A student you would not be so boorish and intolerant in your post. So I'm sure you're lying. The prerequisite towards getting an A in any essay is to look at both sides of the argument! Your post is one of the most one-sided and idiotic I've ever seen. Well done for discrediting your own claim you dumbass.
Dickhead wrote:Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you.
Guess what? I couldn't care less if you hate me. In fact, I'd hate myself more if I ever made friends with a total moron like you who insists on keeping his head stuck up his arse all day long. "I'm pretty much perfect". How about you stop getting so high on your own wonderful life and actually make a point. WHY are we faggots? Why should we kill ourselves? Why is everyone who does not like sports a total weakling and unable to do anything? I guess you spend so much time rubbing your gay boyfriends up in the shower after a game of football you never really got chance to attach with anyone who never shared the same passion for such a homoerotic sport. We're called "free-thinkers". Something you should learn more about. We pride ourselves in NOT going along with the mindless crowd. To submit the crowd and follow the norm is nothing special; it just makes you a sheep. To make differences in the world, people have to follow their own instincts and use their own initiative which cannot be instigated through constantly hanging round doing what everyone else does because it's "cool" or "normal" by your idiotic standards. So John, get your head out your own arse. You're nobody special. You're a follower, a sheep, and the worst thing about you is that you think being a sheep gives you the right to abuse other people, because you only believe people like you do is right and what the "outsiders" do is wrong. Oh look, I see the mindless herd about to jump off a cliff! Well, go and follow them, then. It seems your mind lies with them and their actions, not inside your own brain! Why don't you develop a thought of your own for once! No kidding, use your head for something other than a helmet rack!

I think it is time we got out the gay jersey again!

Well, John, I expect you'll have absolutely NOTHING to say back to me. Unless it's along the lines of "OH FUBBALL FUBBALL GET SUM PUSSY YOU FUCKIN NERD IM SO MUCH BETTER DEN YOU BECUZ I PLAY SPORTZ AND SPORTZ ARE COOL AND YOUR ALL A BUNCH OF FAGS COZ YOU DONT PLAY DEM. HAHAHA NOW YOUR OWNED FAGGOT!" Yeah, I don't expect much more. Enjoy playing your gay sports and getting a good chance to enact your true homoerotic fantasies on your football buddies! I'm sure the girl's just there for show. Where was that photo taken, Amsterdam? Hell, who can't get laid there? All you need is a bit of cash.

I would be reasonable to you if it would have seemed worthwhile. But I sense the wisdom and reasoning of some of the board members would be wasted on you. Typical sports jackass, always having to think he's the best thing breathing! Oh why am I saying all this? After all, you play sports, you must be the best! Oh look there ball mus chase it! DURRRRR...

And one last thing, for a football player, you look a bit skinny. Hate to ruin your ego, but you're only a jock, I don't care.

P.S. Coach just said... go run 1,000,000 laps. NOW! What are you waiting for?!!?!??

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Last edited by i_like_1981 on Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

John, how can you hate people you don't even know? You're also mistaken if you believe that all of the members of this forum are in total agreement with one another. I certainly don't agree with all of the comments and statements in this forum or elsewhere at this website. For example, please check out the topic "Here to have a civilized debate" (which was started by a rather considerate Montana State football player named Andy, his actual first name) in this particular forum. To find it, just scroll down the list of topics. We actually had a major split over the way Andy was treated by some members of the forum. Even the forum Admin sided with Andy. Please check out this topic. That way, you will get a more accurate picture of what this website is about.

You're assuming that we're all alike. I can see why you would, but we're not alike. Most of the currently active members of the forum aren't even teenagers. I'm a 58-year-old man who has been happily married for 30 years. I'm the father of two young women, the older of whom is a high-school teacher and the younger of whom is a freshman at a university. I have no interest in video games. I hardly know how to use the family computer. :lol: Since I have diabetes, I exercise regularly. For about two years I've been working on a bodybuilding program with a personal trainer at a local 24 Hour Fitness health club. Several of my friends played football in high school, one of whom even played at SUNY at Buffalo four decades ago.

I have no interest in hitting you with my best shot. That would be unbecoming of me. You have several choices: (1) You could engage me in a dialogue in which I would carefully listen to your point of view. I would be interested in hearing you make specific objections against this website, (2) You could engage in a tit for tat with other members of this website, which seems to be the usual spirit of Internet posting; or (3) You could do both. The choice is yours.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I advise you not to bother offering him anything, Earl. This guy just isn't worth your time. His introductory post is filled with nothing but hate; I think I've seen his only purpose here already. Abuse to all those who don't like sports. One of those sports fans who just prove all the negative stereotypes correct. There are elements of truth in every stereotype and this guy near enough fits the whole bill.
Dickhead wrote:Shit was SO cash
What the FUCK does that mean? Speak proper English you moron! We're not on a sports board (or should I say "bored"?) where everyone has an IQ of one digit, we're here on the Sports Suck forum where we talk properly in the English language and don't reduce ourselves to using these so-called "cool" phrases for effect! Make yourself clear! And I don't see why you're trying to prove yourself to be hard by attacking some people over a computer. Surely you have nothing to gain from coming here? Or are you the sort of obnoxious jerk who enjoys belittling those who don't share the same manic infatuations with sports? Your mind is very narrow indeed. You're a tough case for any psychiatrist.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Well, hello there Johnny Boy, and welcome to the forum!!!

Oh, please do come back!

Hey, from what department store did you steal that mannequin you're hugging?

You should get on of those soft inflatable sex dolls instead!

I'm mean, like, really!

It must be rather uncomfortable getting your rocks off on a department store mannequin!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

john

Post by john »

I'm tired of getting dogged on by you faggots. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn losers here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT. Pic related: I'm on the african american on the right. Don't fuck w/ me.
Attachments
John&hisn!gg3r.jpg
John&hisn!gg3r.jpg (219.79 KiB) Viewed 7600 times
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

You're tired of it? Really? Hmmm...probably should have thought of that before you came here spewing hate. What do you want us to do, say "Don't hurt us, Mr. Big-Shot Athlete sir. We wuv you!"? Threatening to hunt us all down and kill us won't do it either. Heck, there just might even be a law against that.

Your boyfriend is hot, by the way. Maybe you could introduce him sometime? :twisted:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

john wrote:I'm tired of getting dogged on by you faggots. If you wanna talk like that to me why don't you come here and say it to me face so i can answer your insults with a swift fist to the nose. yea you have a lot to say from hundreds of miles away but i bet if my fists were in reach of your face you would be like a tv on mute with no volume button So do yourself a favor and keep your mouth shut unless you want to die. Next time you think about saying something like that to me I want you to remember one thing. I know the guy that created google maps and I can locate you in the time it took me to type this.Don't want anymore problems....didn't think so faggots. You have any idea what gorilla warfare is.? I do, I was in the US Marine Core and I perfected it. I'm fully capable of using it on you motherfuckers. Do you know the dander your in if I find you? I am 100$ serious. Bunch of god damn losers here and I will not have it. At least I've had sex, had girlfriends, and gotten laid, and blowjobbed unlike you virgin pieces of unpatriotic SHIT. Pic related: I'm on the african american on the right. Don't fuck w/ me.
Oh! I am so scared!

For someone who has been in the Marines, you're a just a bully and a coward!

That's right! It doesn't take a big strong brave man to bully around anyone who is smaller and weaker.

It only takes a coward.

Yeah, if we were to meet face to face, you could probably beat the carp out of me. But then I'm overweight, and I have arthritis in my knees and ankles. So if you did beat the crap out of me, then what would that prove? Only that you're a sniveling coward!

A real Marine would not be such a coward. A real Marine, and a real man would stand up to defend those who are smaller and weaker.

During my life, I have stood up to bullies like you! Yeah, I admit I have lost more fights than I won, but I have the guts to stand up to creeps like you.

So, I guess that makes me more of a man than you'll ever be!

YOU GOT THAT? BOY!!!

Just because you're some big deal Macho Jocko, that alone does not make you a real man.

If you bully smaller and weaker people around, then you are a coward and a wimp!

Yeah, you may talk tuff, but you're just a coward and a wimp!

You're not a real man!

YOU GOT THAT? JIMBO BUBBAH BOOY!!!

So, you say we're unpatriotic just because we don't like sports! Eh?

Now where have I heard that one before?

If you were much older, I would say you sound like you lost a cause after Mc Carthey died!

But your just a young punk!

And if we are all faggots, how do you account for the fact that many of the board members here are married with kids?

Sorry to break the bad NEWS to you, but sports is not mankind's greatest endeavor on this planet.

There are far more important things in this world than sports.

Where do you suppose that all the marvelous technological toys you enjoy so much (your computer for example) comes from.

It all comes from the nerds and geeks who studied science and math in high school and college. That's where it all comes from!

If it weren't for the techno-geeks you would not have your big flat screen TV, your computer, or On Star and other technological gadgets in the car you drive.

Ah! Forget it! You're a fucking looser!

Take a hike!

LOOOOOOOOOOSER!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

john

Post by john »

The thing is, I really do hate you fat losers. Why donâ??t you just try washing your face and changing your flannel shirt once in awhile and maybe you wont keep getting your IRL ass kicked by guys like me and bean called â??faggotâ? by girls like this (my bitch).
JennaCash.jpg
JennaCash.jpg (85.66 KiB) Viewed 7576 times
I know Iâ??m not perfect yet, but Iâ??m on my way. Go back to watching star trek and playing Mario or some stupid shit, Iâ??ll be at the beach getting HIT ON by chicks that you couldnâ??t even imagine let alone meet in real life.

- John
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Oh John, are you getting all hurt because you're being given just treatment for your hateful note? You seem to think that you can spout this rabid bullcrap off at us and not expect a single word said back to you in anger. You regard yourself as being "better" than it. You come onto a forum, abuse everybody on the site, take no notice of any points risen by any other members and start threatening us with death should we have the cheek to backchat you again.
FUCK YOU!
You have NO right to come on here and boss us around in a brutal way.
You don't frighten me with your pictures and claims that you are some sort of idol.
You're just a bully; a bigot; a sad excuse for a human being and I hope the mods see fit to give you the big GAY avatar and change your rank to "Sports Bore"! You embody all the things we hate in sports fans.
And besides, I don't think you're going to bother such a major corporation as Google into helping you kill us. I don't think you're worth soiling their name and reputation for. Why should they bring bad publicity on themselves to help the cause of a boorish thug like you? You are NOT above any abuse you get on here - you well and truly deserve it. You are an ignorant, low-life piece of dog shit. And your chances of finding me are very, VERY slim, so you're not frightening me with that bullshit.
And for fuck's sake, what the FUCK is "gorilla warfare"? Is that big sweaty monkeys running around and beating everyone with logs and shitting all over tanks and artillery? I think the term you mean is guerrilla warfare. Private, you are demoted! Go and mop the head! I want that head so sanitary and squared away the Virgin Mary herself would be proud to go in there and take a dump! (I love that movie Full Metal Jacket.)
To conclude, John, I am not being coerced into taking any of your hateful drivel seriously until you can make a serious point which doesn't involve ranting on about how much better you are than us. I'd love to talk to a sports fan who can be civil and try to understand how the other side may feel but when a person comes on here and abuses all the members and even makes threats to track them down and kill them, I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to owe them any cooperation. Until you can make a proper case as to why we are wrong to dislike sports, one that goes beyond childish name-calling and unjustified threats, I shall laugh at your hateful rantings and take any insults or threats without the slightest hint of seriousness.
Sorry if I've hurt your ego again, but you are not coming on here and scaring us into following your way of thinking. That is the worst way to get someone to agree with you, through needless abuse and threats. You have a long way to come in the world of forum messaging, my friend. In your next post, please try and make an actual point. I really do want to understand you, but you're not helping either of us here.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

john

Post by john »

Hey faggots.

Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems

Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.

So, do the world a favor and kill yourself. You make me sick.

Pic related: its me and my car
Attachments
Cars_SO_cash.jpg
Cars_SO_cash.jpg (31.42 KiB) Viewed 7562 times
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

You know John, I seriously doubt that you were ever in the Marines.

I don't even think you were even a football player.

Yeah, a basketball player perhaps, but not a football player.

You look way too skinny to have been a football player.

Hell, my arms are bigger around than your legs!

You're just a big phony! Actually, a skinny little phony!

And as for your girl friend . . . . .

Look at the blank expression on her face!

HELLO! HELLO!

Well . . . . . guess they're is nobody home in there!

Oh, and you brag about going to the beach and getting HIT ON by chicks.

What dose your girlfriend think of that?

Oh wait! Mannequins don't think!

You're a real loser because the only chicks you can get is bubble-headed bimbos with the IQ of a steam iron.

No intelligent lady would go out with a looser like you!

abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

So when you posted her picture, she was still "your bitch", and then within about 40 minutes after that she sleeps with your best friend and gets dumped? She works fast. Well, I can't blame her for doing whatever it takes to get rid of you. :P
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I am now fully convinced that John is a fake.
You've just "dropped your bitch" have you? Did this happen in the 15 or so minutes between logging off and logging back on again?
FUCKING BULLSHIT!
To me it looks like you've been spending the last six or seven hours of the day sat in front of the computer instead of chatting up and dumping all these hot women you say you have. I think you underestimate our ability to sense a lying sports bore moron when we see one!
She must be a bit loose if she can dump you and sleep with your best friend in a few minutes flat!
I'm guessing she's seen more pricks than a second hand dartboard!
Again, John, you do not intimidate me. You never refer to any individuals on here by name and never address anything we say in our posts. You are a moron! I don't even think you can read!
That wouldn't surprise me. Too many blows to the head.
And I'm willing to bet some of the "faggots" on here have bigger biceps than you and could pummel you into the ground with ease.
Come on John, keep coming back! I find you a good laugh.

Best regards,
i_like_1981