I hate all of you.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Earl

Re: I hate all of you.

Post by Earl »

John, ordinarily I would have chosen to remain silent; but you seem to have a massive credibility problem here. You don't have the build of an athlete at all. You look just as out of shape as I was at your age. I'm having great difficulty believing that you were the captain of your high school's football team or that you were a starter on the basketball team. You look like you hardly engage in any physical activity at all. Your black friend looks far more athletic than you. I seriously doubt that you were ever in the Marine Corps. I'd expect to see more muscle on your skinny arms. And tactics of guerrilla warfare were developed before I was even born. By the way, over the last 40 years, I've known several guys who played football in high school, two of whom played college football and six of whom are members of my church. They have a lot of dignity; your posts have shown that you have none. You're not fit to kiss their feet. I also seriously doubt that your girlfriend is real. She simply looks like a nightclub employee who posed with you for a photo shot. Even if she were your girlfriend and I were still single and young, I wouldn't envy you at all. The sort of young women you seem to be attracted to are nothing but walking vaginas. That indicates that you have a paucity of values. Just empty inside. Probably the only sex life you've had is the cheapest money can buy. I've always thought that the wholesome look is far more appealing and sexy than the slutty look. If you think you'll find true happiness in the nightclub circuit, you'll eventually be disappointed. You have a godless life that will prove to be totally unfulfilling in the long run. I'd hate to be you on Judgment Day. I was willing to have a serious, respectful dialogue with you; but you're obviously as fake as they come and not worthy or deserving of any serious consideration. As an abusive poster, you're actually quite disappointing. You're about as formidable as your skinny build. You're not even funny. You're just a young punk with an angry look on his face that probably masks a deep hurt inside.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Hello Earl!

I could not have said that better myself!

Excellent post!

But you were still being way to polite! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Assuming that I followed the correct procedure, I just banned him. He was violating the forum rules. He had nothing to say and wasn't even funny. He wasn't even an athlete. He was just a scrawny punk. He insulted our intelligence by expecting us to believe his obvious lies. At least Samdaman and others have been truthful in their self-representations. We shouldn't waste our time with punk liars. What's the point of having even a tit for tat with a lowlife who lies from the very beginning?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Oh, too bad.

Well, he had very imaginative posts. Not to call him a liar, but... what a liar!

And his car, "Blue Steel" (great name for black car)? Yeah, that was somebody else's. Usually when you take a picture of yourself and your "bitchin' ride" as he would probably say, being Der Echter Gangsta he is, you show the side or front, leaning on it. I guess he didn't want the actual owner coming out and kicking his ass for getting the grease from his hair all over it. Notice how he's crouching behind it? Like he doesn't want to be seen?

I'm wondering if he actually has eyes. All I see are narrow slits.

I'm tempted to give him the Total Retard rank, which right now, is honoured only by Samantha.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Am I the only one wondering why everybody in every picture has the same pouty expression? :lol:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Earl

Post by Earl »

(Mrs. Earl guffaws. :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Yeah, I noticed, too.

That punk was evil.

And he must be dumb as dirt, too. He calls himself a high-school athlete, but attaches two photos of himself for the whole world to see that his physique is undeniably scrawny. :P :P :P :lol:

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

john wrote:Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day playing WoW. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of sports because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "kill internet dragons for pretend money and experience points"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Is that a girl? It looks like you're holding "her" johnson.

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:Am I the only one wondering why everybody in every picture has the same pouty expression? :lol:

yeah... he looks creepy. :|

I Hope We Lose!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

john wrote:Hey faggots.

Do you think I care? Youre just miserable - it's just like I said. By doing this you try to hide your own problems. Fuckin HUGE problems

Well, my life keeps getting better and better. I just dropped my bitch: shes just a whore who slept with my best friend (well, I still wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers). Also I keep BIG PIMPIN, just got a new fuckin spendy car (a porsche) and changed my style - calling it BLUE STEEL. And you? I guess the best thing you did in the last month was masturbatin to some drawn animal sex or sick shit like that; well Ill meet two girls tonight and plan to get off with both of them.

So, do the world a favor and kill yourself. You make me sick.

Pic related: its me and my car
you're a perfect jock --typical self-important asshole. hey, look out stupid --"your" car is backing up on you.

see you at McDonalds.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Too bad, john. Looks like you're banned, idiot!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Aw! Too bad he was banned!

I wanted to have some more fun with him!

I notice that his name still shows up at the bottom of the index page as a new member.

When I clicked on his name, I see he's been given the rank of Sports Bore and he now wears the Jersey of shame.

Could you please un-ban him? Because I have more I would like to say to him.

Please! Please! Pretty please!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, everybody.

I sent out my undercover elves to investigate this John character and he is in fact, captain of his Paper Football Team, and he is also captain of his Nerf Basketball team at a special school for retarded students.

This is a recent photo taken by one of my undercover elves, a photo of John and his bimbo living at a trailer park in Arkansas.
Last edited by Fat Man on Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

greencom

Post by greencom »

Hey John wherever you are, you sound like one of the losers that make up stories and send it into Penthouse. BTW you are no good at it. Try harder fanrasy man.
Greencom
Earl

Post by Earl »

greencom, I bet you never thought I'd ban anyone. He didn't even last a single day. What did it for me was all that stupid lying. He didn't even bother defending sports. Probably a high-school dropout. That would account for why he's so angry. He's jealous and resentful of bright students, whether they're nerds or not. Except for spewing hatred at people he didn't even know, he really had nothing to say. Not even funny. His posts are just a waste of space and time. Frankly, his body (with his 97-pound weakling's physique) is just a waste of protoplasm. :P :lol: Say, I wonder if he could get into trouble with the law for making a terrorist threat. :twisted:

Earl

Post by Earl »

Ray wrote:you're a perfect jock ...
No, he's a rather imperfect jerk. :P :lol: He's about as much a jock as Pee Wee Herman. :P :lol: I really should take that back. Putting Pee Wee Herman in the same company as "john" (why, how appropriate -- slang for a whore's "customer" :P :lol: ) is an insult.