I hate all of you.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
rotten

Re: I hate all of you.

Post by rotten »

derp wrote:YALL NIGGAZ GOT TROLLED
1, 2,3,4 I declair A pun war!

Yup we got nestle's "troll" house cookies!
Who's next?
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, coach.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

[color=#FF00FF][b]john[/b][/color] wrote:Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day playing WoW. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of sports because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "kill internet dragons for pretend money and experience points"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitch
Yeah, I know your little secret now.
I know that john is not real, that this post has been entirely copied and pasted from another web page, and that the guy in the photos is the likeness of NO past visitor to the site.
I have also read that the guy in the photo has been dead since July 2007. Again, if anyone else here needs reminding, click this link:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/So_cash
THIS is what we all have wasted our time responding to.
These people on ED really are low-lives. They have no respect for anyone, including the dead who did nothing to harm or upset them. I don't know what makes them do this, but I'm sure they're the real losers here. Pathetic.
Well I've seen through your little game now and couldn't care less about what you have to say.
You people on ED are not worthy of life. YOU are the ones who should kill yourselves. Do you really feel proud of yourselves for this?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Perhaps some of us will learn from this sorry episode to appreciate sincere critics of this website who are not abusive (such as Polite24, SportsGuy92, and the mild-mannered Andy) and treat them with due respect. Notice the difference between them and the spammers, guys?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:Perhaps some of us will learn from this sorry episode to appreciate sincere critics of this website who are not abusive (such as Polite24, SportsGuy92, and the mild-mannered Andy) and treat them with due respect. Notice the difference between them and the spammers, guys?
Yes. I think we all do.
But I'm not sure any of these sincere critics will be back. They would probably be more appreciated now when we compare their civil tones to the utter madness of our recent spammers.
What's more irritating is, these 4channers aren't even proper sports fans. They just search for websites which they can ruin or which contain easy victims to threaten and abuse, and unfortunately, our site met the criteria. Now they are proclaiming how it will be "open season" when registration is reinstated on the website. And the number of online visitors still remains high nearly a week after the initial attacks - 12, last time I checked.
When this has blown over and our more open-minded and HONEST opponents return for a bit of debating, they may be allowed to feel less despised given the hateful, unreasonable attackers of late. I only will give out hate when it is deserved.
I was wrong to go mad at Andy and Tony for getting banned from the Gridiron board. But it was not them I was mad at - it was Harold, or CincisUKFan as he's called, and I decided to vent my anger at him through them just because he was on the same site as them. It was not exactly fair. I do hate unreasonable sports fans but when people take a nicer approach to conversing with us sports haters they should receive the same treatment. I give back what I get. As I keep saying... "an eye for an eye".

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Earl wrote:Perhaps some of us will learn from this sorry episode to appreciate sincere critics of this website who are not abusive (such as Polite24, SportsGuy92, and the mild-mannered Andy) and treat them with due respect. Notice the difference between them and the spammers, guys?

?? I think I prefer the spammers. A couple of funny posts and they're gone. But that Andy fella... he just didn't know when to quit! :)

I Hope We Lose!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Ray wrote:

?? I think I prefer the spammers. A couple of funny posts and they're gone. But that Andy fella... he just didn't know when to quit! :)
Really? As far as I know, he was only here for a couple of days. Hardly the persistance shown by Samdaman and Polite24. He was insistent that we show sports at least a bit of respect but I've seen worse cases of authoritarian attitudes on here. And I hate to break it to you, but his final post on this site did make me feel a little bit sorry for him. :(

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

Hi, Ray. I see your point about Andy's persistence, but he was only trying to communicate with us. He was also being respectful of us. Unlike the 4chan spammers, his intent was not malicious. At least that's what I believe. You say that the spammers submitted a few funny posts. Some of them were just as hateful and cruel as any of Samdaman's. If none of us had been online when the spammers started posting, they would have overloaded the forum. Remember how many there were? Even if they hadn't succeeded in shutting down the forum permanently, deleting all the spam would have been a big headache.

i_like_1981, I felt sorry for Andy, too. :(
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

greencom

Post by greencom »

I'm sure Andy feels more sorry for us than we do for him. He is a very nice fellow with an undying love of sports. Let's face it, sports was very good to him, speaking for myself it was very bad to me, that's something he cannot conceive of or imagine. He probably pities us because sports is not a part of our lives, and he cannot understand being happy without it, it's an alien concept to him and he could not handle it.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Hi, greencom. I hear you, my friend. In an e-mail he sent to me, Andy said the mandatory P.E. of our generation was wrong.

greencom

Post by greencom »

Earl wrote:Hi, greencom. I hear you, my friend. In an e-mail he sent to me, Andy said the mandatory P.E. of our generation was wrong.
Earl
Very open minded of him.
Earl

Post by Earl »

He recognizes the fact that forcing nonathletic boys to participate in sports does nothing to promote their physical fitness, but actually does the opposite. And since the physical activity needs of the two groups are so different, he also believes that athletic and nonathletic boys should be in separate P.E. classes. (Of course, the first category includes all boys who want to participate in sports.) This is one kind of segregation that would actually be humane.

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Earl wrote:Hi, Ray. I see your point about Andy's persistence, but he was only trying to communicate with us. He was also being respectful of us. Unlike the 4chan spammers, his intent was not malicious. At least that's what I believe. You say that the spammers submitted a few funny posts. Some of them were just as hateful and cruel as any of Samdaman's. If none of us had been online when the spammers started posting, they would have overloaded the forum. Remember how many there were? Even if they hadn't succeeded in shutting down the forum permanently, deleting all the spam would have been a big headache.

i_like_1981, I felt sorry for Andy, too. :(
I know --you're right --I was just talking off the top of my head. :)

But, at least with these trolls, life is black and white --like a wrestling match between Hulk Hogan (good) and the Iranian Shiek (bad). I like things cut and dried. Andy was confusing.

I Hope We Lose!
Earl

Post by Earl »

:shock: *gasp* Do you realize that you've just used a sports simile (or do you not consider professional wrestling to be a sport)? :lol:

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

DAMMIT! No, I don't consider professional wrestling a real sport but still.. I did technically use a sports simile and I must be punished.

OK, I'll go without eating for the rest of the week. Just water. That'll teach me!

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:DAMMIT! No, I don't consider professional wrestling a real sport but still.. I did technically use a sports simile and I must be punished.

OK, I'll go without eating for the rest of the week. Just water. That'll teach me!
No, please don't starve yourself.

Just write on the blackboard 10,000 times, I WILL NOT USE SPORTS EUPHEMISMS, METAPHORS, OR SIMILES.

But don't starve yourself.

Remember, I'm the Fat Man and I don't like to see people going hungry, because that makes me sad.

I want everybody to get fat like me.

OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!