I hate all of you.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: I hate all of you.

Post by Ray »

HOLY COW! TEN THOUSAND TIMES???!!!

How about ONE THOUSAND TIMES and I just eat Doritos and animal crackers for 5 days?

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Ray wrote:HOLY COW! TEN THOUSAND TIMES???!!!

How about ONE THOUSAND TIMES and I just eat Doritos and animal crackers for 5 days?
How about 5,000 times and you can eat anything you like!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

done!

I Hope We Lose!
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

john wrote:The thing is, I really do hate you fat losers. Why donâ??t you just try washing your face and changing your flannel shirt once in awhile and maybe you wont keep getting your IRL ass kicked by guys like me and bean called â??faggotâ? by girls like this (my bitch).
JennaCash.jpg
I know Iâ??m not perfect yet, but Iâ??m on my way. Go back to watching star trek and playing Mario or some stupid shit, Iâ??ll be at the beach getting HIT ON by chicks that you couldnâ??t even imagine let alone meet in real life.

- John
While I am aware that you guys have found out that this guy is a troll (edit: He was obviously always a troll, but with that article on it, he is just a fictional character), I just thought I'd point out that even without that article on this trolling meme, you could just tell that the picture they posted was from the Internet. If you look at the bottom of the picture, you'll notice that it has links to where the picture was found.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Earl

Post by Earl »

Thank you, HugeFanOfBadReligion, for your tip. During my visits to the 4chan sports board, I noticed members using variants of "john's" letter to troll each other and just be silly. If I had just deleted "john's" first post (since it was not genuine), perhaps the rest of this nonsense would not have happened. Oh, well ... you live and learn.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

"John" was my first sports bore. I so wanted to have a go at one of them. I felt like I'd missed out on so much, not being around to argue with characters like mike_the_pain_train and of course, Samdaman. I just had to open up with a huge rant. I so wanted to have an argument with a bullying, intolerant jock coming on here to harass us for not sharing his interests! Unfortunately, he turned out to be nothing but a spammer, a block of text and a picture copied and pasted from somewhere else which had been written well before I joined this website. Those 872 words were in vain. All I had done was give the 4chan trolls just what they wanted instead of owning who I thought was a stupid, ignorant BULLY! I guess I'll have to wait for a real hater to come along. Then, as the 4channers are so keen on saying, it's OPEN SEASON!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Don't be hard on yourself. None of us had ever heard of 4chan or were familiar with the tricks of 4chan trolls, but you figured out what was going on. Isn't it curious that Samdaman :x did not go to the 4chan sports board instead of the sportingnews website to stir up a gang to raid our website? I guess he never heard of it. I'm convinced that mike_the_pain_train was fake, but he was actually amusing in a humorous way (unlike the 4chan trolls). SPORTS ROCK seems to have left us for good. He simply did not measure up (or down?) to the standard set by Samdaman :x . In a way I'm disappointed that Samdaman :x is no longer obsessed with our website.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Earl

Post by Earl »

i_like_1981, I just thought of a particular way in which we are different from the 4chan trolls. (Again, I'm not referring to all the members of the 4chan sports board.) I had wondered who Samdaman was in real life; so, I did a little detective work, conducting Google searches and using just a little bit of logic. I think I know who he is. I've even found what may be a picture of Samdaman at a particular website. (Nah, there's no "what may be" about it; I'm convinced that it is him.) If I wanted to establish his identity conclusively, there is only one other thing I would have to do. But I choose not to do it. Needless to say, any of the other members could do what I've done; but I wouldn't be surprised if the thought has never crossed their minds. The point is that I could post Samdaman's name, address, e-mail address, and (quite likely) his parents' phone number, along with a picture of him, on a webpage for everyone to see, and urge viewers to harass him, just as the 4chan trolls have done to Fat Man (and as they apparently have done to others, incidentally). As much as some of us here dislike Samdaman, none of us would ever do that because we don't believe in treating people that way.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I know "john" was just a troll and not genuine. But I have to say, he suited that Jersey of Shame so much. Someone should have just kept that on as well as the rank of "Sports Bore" to let all visitors know that this is exactly what an abusive poster is going to get! But there's just no use for it if "abusive poster" is just some blocks of text copied from another source. It just can't be taken as an insult and therefore there's no use for it.

However, for all those who similarly miss the times when "john" wore the jersey and the big pink letters instead of just SPAMMER...

I suppose we were fooled pretty bad, eh? The poster of this image even had the file title as "bahahahahaa!.jpg" which shows how much we were really taken in by "john", to give him this coveted avatar and title. But next time we have a sports bore on here, I shall do a bit of looking around Encyclopedia Dramatica to check we're not being led down the same alley in a slightly different way! Can't have that again!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
greencom

Post by greencom »

It looks like John has a new boy friend. Ahhh, two knuckle draggers in love!
Nick

Post by Nick »

You guys have to admit it's pretty funny you fell for this.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
greencom

Post by greencom »

Nick,
I think it's funny that you think we fell for it.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Greencom-
I think it's funny that you think it's funny that I think it's funny that you guys fell for it.

EDIT: And you did until late page 3.
greencom

Post by greencom »

Nick,
No, sorry, I didn't. The pics are fake but the intent is real, the immature insults are real.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Nope, all copypasted. You guys fell for a well-known copypasta.