I hate all of you.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
i_like_1981

Re: I hate all of you.

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:Nope, all copypasted. You guys fell for a well-known copypasta.
"Well-known" as long as you're a member of 4chan. Seriously, you 4channers act like everybody in the world knows and loves your website and what it does. It would be pathetic if we were unable to recognise a well-known logo or name, like showing us the McDonalds logo and someone asking "What the hell is that?". This was easy to fall for. NOT EVERYBODY GOES ON 4CHAN! Oh, and don't forget a lot of us like arguing with obnoxious opponents. That's part of the fun of board messaging. I myself enjoy the odd rant on here, and I'm sure you know a few others who do as well!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Nick

Post by Nick »

It's pretty obvious, actually. He never takes into account a thing you said. I bet the guy who pasted this was shitting his pants in laughter after seeing all the stuff you posted in reply. :)
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Nick wrote:It's pretty obvious, actually. He never takes into account a thing you said.
Most jocks don't take into account anything someone says. Especially if a word is over two syllables.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:It's pretty obvious, actually. He never takes into account a thing you said. I bet the guy who pasted this was shitting his pants in laughter after seeing all the stuff you posted in reply. :)
I did notice that after a while. I suppose it was "john"'s fourth and final post that keyed me off that he was just a liar. Still, look at the first picture of him and that slutty chick. I just had to rage on a showoff like that. I couldn't help myself. Anyone, spammer or not, who comes on here and starts throwing pictures like that around along with insults against us deserves some serious heated responses.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:
Nick wrote:It's pretty obvious, actually. He never takes into account a thing you said. I bet the guy who pasted this was shitting his pants in laughter after seeing all the stuff you posted in reply. :)
I did notice that after a while. I suppose it was "john"'s fourth and final post that keyed me off that he was just a liar. Still, look at the first picture of him and that slutty chick. I just had to rage on a showoff like that. I couldn't help myself. Anyone, spammer or not, who comes on here and starts throwing pictures like that around along with insults against us deserves some serious heated responses.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
I don't know, but every time I look at that picture of his slutty chick, the more I think it's a department store manikin.

A slime-ball like John (yeah, I know he's not real) would never be able to get a real woman.

Of course, he would be better off getting one of those life-sized inflatable sex dolls.

But for redneck trailer trash scum like him, and inflatable donkey or a goat would be more appropriate.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Sportsfan75
Sports Bore

Post by Sportsfan75 »

THIS THREAD IS ABSOLUTELY EPIC.

YOU LOT WERE TAKEN IN BY THAT SO BAD. SURELY YOU MUST HAVE REALISED IT WAS A JOKE?

NOTICE THE LINKS ON THE THIRD PICTURE? NOTICE HOW HE DOESNT REGARD ANYTHING YOU SAY? AND SURELY AN EX-FOOTBALL CAPTAIN WOULD HAVE FAR MORE MUSCLE THAN THAT?

THE FIRST PICTURE SHOULD HAVE BEEN ENOUGH. AND YOU CALL SPORTS FANS IDIOTS.

I LAUGHED PRETTY HARD AT THIS.

VERY, VERY HARD. I THINK YOU LOT GOT SCARED WHEN HE SAID HE'D USE GOOGLE MAPS TO TRACK YOU DOWN.

BTW: I'M NOT FROM THE 4CHAN BOARD BUT I'VE HEARD ABOUT THIS COPYPASTE THING. TO ME THE /SP/ GUYS DONT SEEM LIKE REAL SPORTS FANS, MORE SCRAWNEY WANNABES WHO WANNA SEEM TOUGH BUT REALLY LIVE IN THEIR MOTHERS BASEMENT.

BUT I CANT AGREE MORE WHEN THEY SAY THIS: TROLL'D HARD!

:lol:
Nick

Post by Nick »

Agreed. Epic trolling.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Good afternoon Sportsfan75!!!

Let me be the first to congratulate you!

So far (as of now) you have only made 2 posts and already you have earned the rank of Sports Bore!!!

Soon the moderators will take away your football avatar and will give you the coveted Jersey Of Shame!
When you get the Jersey Of Shame bestowed upon you, do wear it with pride!

Shalom!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!