Basketball is thuggish = Racist , please stop.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
PurpleJesus

Re: Basketball is thuggish = Racist , please stop.

Post by PurpleJesus »

inb4 fatman
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

RandyNewman wrote:Can I ask you guys something as a young african american male?
I'm not an african american male. sorry.

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

RandyNewman wrote:Can I ask you guys something as a young african american male? Why do you guys say basketball is thuggish? is it because it's played by ninety percent black people? If so I'd like you to know we president now and that we would like our sports icons treated with more respect then you overweight people currently are showing. Listen it's not our fault that we were born with giant schlongs and you were born fat rolls. Alright? Seriously I would like you to stop calling basketball thuggish or I may have to go to NAACP and you guys would not like that. Or I could go to the crips or bloods or the black panthers and have them fire bomb your house and you're so fat you probably couldn't get in time. So you could you overweight maynoise loving white show some more respect to the african american sports icons.

It's not fault we're better people then you.

I mean I don't start a "Fat people should be hunted like animals and shoot and made into hamburgers" website and I don't think you should start "Sports suck because black people play them website." I mean MLK Jr had a dream that one day we would be president and today we president now so could you guys stop being racist and respect our sports icons.
Excuse me . . . but I'm not a racist, and neither are the forum moderators or any of the regular members here.

I don't like sports, and I don't like "thuggish" jocks whether the play bastard ball or fools ball!

I don't give a flying fuck if you're black, or white, or brown, or red, or yellow, or chartreuse with shocking pink polka-dots! OK?

We just don't like sports, and we don't like jocks, regardless of race or color!

And you can take that to the bank!

OK???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

TDThurmanThomas

Post by TDThurmanThomas »

Sure is stereotypical racism in here. Moar like KKKissweet.org amirite?
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

ha ha ha haha --you hurt our feelings! bwaaaaaa ha aha aha ha haha

apparently YOUR delicate sensibilities have been offended or you wouldn't be here whining about us being racists.

suck it up, punk. you can't do anything about it.

I Hope We Lose!
Hank

Post by Hank »

Anyone that doesn't think basketball (or apehoop as I call it, lol) is for thugs, wasn't raised in the bad part Philadelphia like I was. It's not racism, it's just pointing out facts.

Just look at Arena bringing a gun to a public place in DC. That's real cool for the kids to learn. Kids need better sources for role models, whether it's literature, science or even the right video games (I've played some that takes more teamwork and positive reinforcement than any sport will).
“Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too.”
-Will Smith
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

RandyNewman wrote:Can I ask you guys something as a young african american male? Why do you guys say basketball is thuggish? is it because it's played by ninety percent black people? If so I'd like you to know we president now and that we would like our sports icons treated with more respect then you overweight people currently are showing. Listen it's not our fault that we were born with giant schlongs and you were born fat rolls. Alright? Seriously I would like you to stop calling basketball thuggish or I may have to go to NAACP and you guys would not like that. Or I could go to the crips or bloods or the black panthers and have them fire bomb your house and you're so fat you probably couldn't get in time. So you could you overweight maynoise loving white show some more respect to the african american sports icons.

It's not fault we're better people then you.

I mean I don't start a "Fat people should be hunted like animals and shoot and made into hamburgers" website and I don't think you should start "Sports suck because black people play them website." I mean MLK Jr had a dream that one day we would be president and today we president now so could you guys stop being racist and respect our sports icons.
Since when did any of us say that, you fucking retard? The hatred of sports is not a race-driven issue. It is because of the actions of boorish, intolerant jocks who can be of any race or class who have abused and attacked us for showing a disinterest and lack of engagement with sports why this site exists and why some of us don't wish to involve ourselves with the excessive hype over sports in modern society! You are creating a fantasy argument to try and shame us. This website has nothing to do with race, but the intolerant attitudes of the jocks and sports bores against less physically able and more intellectual students which can be equated to racism in a way. That's exactly what you are doing to us now! Your intolerant and hateful attitude towards us is only discrediting your own argument and you're not making much of a case accusing us of discrimination in such an aggressive, threatening manner. If you wish to register a complaint of racism regarding comments on this site, please find a specific example and express your post in a more insightful and orderly manner and try not to bash the whole board for what ONE person may have inadvertently said. If you can't be bothered to do that, just fuck off! I have no time for haters; particularly stupid and boorish ones who contradict themselves. Your post is nothing but hypocrisy. Your hateful attitude towards us is the same thing which you are fervently protesting against, so you haven't really owned any of us.

You're just another typical jock, sports moron; who has the IQ of a fence post and who has just contradicted what he has said in his own post. I see no need to say more!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

RandyNewman wrote:Can I ask you guys something as a young african american male? Why do you guys say basketball is thuggish? is it because it's played by ninety percent black people? If so I'd like you to know we president now and that we would like our sports icons treated with more respect then you overweight people currently are showing. Listen it's not our fault that we were born with giant schlongs and you were born fat rolls. Alright?
This guy is a fake.
In case he wants to talk back to me and say that he really is black, I know you're lying to me. I know you are. I've seen the proof on your lovely website, Encyclopedia Retardia.
I also know you're lying about "John", and that the real "John" is not called that and is, from what I've been reading, dead.
Check this link if you want to find out where all the backstory for the so-called "John" came from.
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/So_cash
All "John"'s posts are repeated near enough verbatim on this page.
Well, looks like I and many of the other members have been deceived into taking this guy seriously. I thought he was real.
But I guess that makes me look the tool.
You hear dat, 4channers? You've had me fooled! Now why don't you go for the double? Hit me one more time! You know you want to.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.