Serious Question..

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
srsbsns

Serious Question..

Post by srsbsns »

How exactly does it feel to know that without our modern conveniences you guys would be victims of evolution? You are beta males who shy away from competition or physicality. You can't gel with society and I suspect many of you are somewhere in the Autistic spectrum and you blame others for your own inability to fit in.

You would all be left behind to die a few centuries ago. You wouldn't be able to fit into the pack. You wouldn't be able to feed yourself. You wouldn't be able to find a mate (which I'm sure holds true for most of you today). You would die.

Take for example FatMan, who is on disability and gladly taking tax dollars that us able bodied people work hard for. Instead of trying to better himself and avoiding an early death and a painful life (admitting he has arthritis so bad that he cannot stand for extended periods of time) he buys himself a motorized chair to roll around in while spending money that he didn't earn. It's pathetic and frankly infuriating. How can one man be so cavalier about being an obese societal leech?

Instead, however, you are all here. Sitting in your chairs in your mothers' basements posting about how much you hate sports. It's the brutes who have built this society on their backs. It's the alpha males who ascend through the ranks in the major corporations that drive this economy. It's the physically minded that always have and always will run society. There is a reason for that. The timid and meek simply aren't fit to run anything.

And before the mountain of self fellating bullshit that is surely to follow, I'd like to add that I am a psychologist (with his doctorate) that works with children who have problems fitting in and often times all it takes to make them happy is to suggest they join a school sports team. Being part of the team goes a long way towards wiring the mind for confidence.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Serious Question..

Post by Fat Man »

srsbsns wrote:How exactly does it feel to know that without our modern conveniences you guys would be victims of evolution? You are beta males who shy away from competition or physicality. You can't gel with society and I suspect many of you are somewhere in the Autistic spectrum and you blame others for your own inability to fit in.

You would all be left behind to die a few centuries ago. You wouldn't be able to fit into the pack. You wouldn't be able to feed yourself. You wouldn't be able to find a mate (which I'm sure holds true for most of you today). You would die.

Take for example FatMan, who is on disability and gladly taking tax dollars that us able bodied people work hard for. Instead of trying to better himself and avoiding an early death and a painful life (admitting he has arthritis so bad that he cannot stand for extended periods of time) he buys himself a motorized chair to roll around in while spending money that he didn't earn. It's pathetic and frankly infuriating. How can one man be so cavalier about being an obese societal leech?

Instead, however, you are all here. Sitting in your chairs in your mothers' basements posting about how much you hate sports. It's the brutes who have built this society on their backs. It's the alpha males who ascend through the ranks in the major corporations that drive this economy. It's the physically minded that always have and always will run society. There is a reason for that. The timid and meek simply aren't fit to run anything.

And before the mountain of self fellating bullshit that is surely to follow, I'd like to add that I am a psychologist (with his doctorate) that works with children who have problems fitting in and often times all it takes to make them happy is to suggest they join a school sports team. Being part of the team goes a long way towards wiring the mind for confidence.
Do you think it's right that some drooling imbecile gets paid millions of dollars every year just for chasing a ball???

When I was going to college back in the 1970s, my Astronomy professor and my Physics professor were only paid about $32,000 dollars per year while the football coach was paid $86,000 dollars per year.

Yeah, like I should have joined a sports team when I had a cripple left knee (the result of a car accident) and was unable to run, and could only walk with a limp!

You think sports is more important than science???

Suppose you should come down with an illness of some sort.

Let's see if a football player can treat your illness!

No, I think you would turn to a doctor, a professional medical expert.

Ah! But you reject science and you think sports is more important!

GO DIE OF CANCER, YOU FUCK-TARD!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

srsbsns wrote:How exactly does it feel to know that without our modern conveniences you guys would be victims of evolution? You are beta males who shy away from competition or physicality. You can't gel with society and I suspect many of you are somewhere in the Autistic spectrum and you blame others for your own inability to fit in.

whoaaa --you think being a psychologist qualifies you as an expert on this topic? I know people with doctorates and psychologists who can literally barely function. I know a guy with a Masters degree who can't write a coherent sentence. So right off the bat, you've lost your credibility.

Second --it's followers like you that make up society and support independent thinkers like us. We are the Galileos and explorers and free-thinkers of history. We have discovered continents and galaxies and have no time to idolize and follow the careers of athletes who, frankly speaking, have achieved very little. It's people like you who are unimaginative, plodding followers. It's people like us who are leaders who strike out in new directions. Weak-willed sheep like you will always condemn us.

I Hope We Lose!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

OK everybody, I know I had posted this before, but I had to bring this up again!

ATTENTION ALL SPORTS MORONS!!!

Science is far more important than sports!

One day, science just might save the human race from mass extinction.

There is an asteroid coming! Fortunately, it will not hit the earth. Astronomers have been tracking it very carefully, and also watching out for more approaching asteroids.

All over the world amateur astronomers are also sweeping the night sky searching for asteroids. There is always the possibility that an asteroid might collide with the earth. It's not a question of IF, but a question of WHEN!

If we can spot such an asteroid soon enough, we can send out a space probe to intercept it and deflect its course so that it will miss the earth entirely.

So, having amateur astronomers everywhere scanning the skis, this would serve as an early warning system, which just might one day save our collective ass!

In fact, an asteroid is due to arrive soon and it will just barely miss the earth by 18,000 and that is damn close!
Asteroid Apophisâ??Hit or Miss?

Image by Ben Burress - March 25th, 2009

Friday the 13th, April, 2029: If you're superstitious, this might not be a good day to schedule a near-Earth asteroid encounter. But, as it happens, that's the day that the Near Earth Asteroid (NEA) Apophis will make a very close flyby of Earth, a once in 800 years event for an asteroid Apophis' size.

Fortunately, scientists have already predicted, 20 years in advance, that this is our lucky day: Apophis won't hit the Earth at that time. Rest assured (pretty much).

Discovered in 2004, Apophis is an asteroid about 270 meters across that orbits the Sun at distances ranging from about one astronomical unit (1 AU; the distance between Earth and the Sun) and about three quarters of an AU. Apophis orbits the Sun once every 323 days.

Apophis is about the same size as the asteroid that
blasted the mile-wide Barringer Crater in Arizona.
Credit: David Roddy, USGS

After its initial discovery, before our knowledge of its orbital trajectory had been refined, astronomers had predicted that there was a small chance it could hit the Earth on April 13, 2029, but as we got a clearer picture of its orbit the probability dwindled to practically nothing. Instead, Apophis will pass by Earth no closer than about 18,000 miles. Whew! Disaster averted, and we didn't even have to send Bruce Willis to deal with it.

But waitâ??that's not all. Though Apophis almost certainly won't hit us in 2029, there's a chance that this close encounter will set the asteroid up for an impact with Earth in 2036â??something like 1 in 45,000.

So, if we know there won't be an impact in 2029, why don't we know whether or not there will be one in 2036? Why all the suspense?

Here's where I pull out my pinball analogy. Think of a pinball machine. The play zone around your flippers represents near-Earth space, the various bumpers up in the field represent all the planets, the Sun, and other large asteroids of the Solar System, and the pinball represents a Near Earth Asteroid, like Apophis.

When the pinball inevitably comes into the play zone, there are two possibilities: either it will hit (or be hit by) one of your flippers and thus be deflected back into the field where it will bounce around some more between bumpers, or it will sail right through that dreaded "window" between the tips of the flippers and fall into the end pocketâ??which represents Terra Firma and a catastrophe if a NEA falls there. As any pinball player knows, it's nearly impossible to predict exactly what path the pinball will follow into the play zone until it gets close.

It's a lot like that with a NEA in the Solar System: as it orbits around the Sun, its course is influenced by the gravitational pull of planets, large asteroids, and potentially smaller asteroids that it might pass close to. A very small deviation in a NEA's direction or speed can, over time, "amplify" into a very large difference in position much farther down the road.

Given the 2029 close encounter with Earth, though we're reasonably confident Apophis won't hit us on that pass, we don't know precisely how that encounter will alter Apophis' orbit. The gravitational interaction between Earth and a NEA passing close by is a complex one, with many variables, not the least of which is Earth's non-uniform gravitational field.

If Apophis passes Earth through precisely the right "window" in 2029â??say, right between the flipper tipsâ??then it could be set up for an impact at its 2036 encounter. That window, called a gravitational keyhole, is only about 600 meters across for the 2029 encounter.

As we gather more data on Apophis, we'll get a better prediction for what may happen in 2036â??but right now the odds are that it will ultimately miss us at that time. That's a good thing, too, because at that time Bruce Willis will be 81 years oldâ?¦ and even John Glenn was only 80 when he returned to spaceâ?¦
Anyway . . . . .

We can all be thankful for the Astro-nerds or Astronomy geeks who are patrolling the skies above us for any incoming asteroid. The last time an asteroid collided with the earth was about 60 million years ago, and that is what wiped out the dinosaurs and most of the life on the planet.

It could very well happen again, unless we act to prevent it, and we do have the technology to prevent it.

So, science is far more important than sports, and someday, sports fans, science just might save your moronic monkey-boy-asses!

I think they should make all night sporting event illegal and they should only be held during the day, because we don't need to have so many sports arenas lighting up the night skies and interfering with astronomical observations.

And besides, all of you immature sports-tards should not be out so late at night. You should all be in bed while those of us who are more grown-up are out at night, and believe me, a 12 year old amateur astronomer is more grown up and adult-like than a 30 year old wife-beating child raping redneck Sports Bore!!!

You monkey-boys and Sports Bores, or rather, Sports BOres, because you all stink and you all suck, you're all parasites and a drain on resources, and a threat to humanity.

Sports is about as useless as tits on a nun and balls on a priest!

You all got that you fucking sports-tards???
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

that's right. we'd all be speaking Japanese right now if it wasn't for the atomic bomb.

I Hope We Lose!
Earl

Post by Earl »

srsbsns, the cowardly and deceitful tactics of your crowd in this disgraceful episode give me reason to doubt that youâ??re really a psychologist. I no more believe that youâ??re one any more than I believe that â??johnâ? (with his 97-pound weaklingâ??s physique) was a high-school athlete or served in the Marine Corps.

Alpha males are a personality type of those who take charge. There is not necessarily a correlation with physical strength. My father, who was extremely successful in his career as an architect, was most definitely an alpha male, certainly more successful than youâ??ll ever be in your life. He was a rather poor physical specimen who (unlike you, apparently) was touched by the sufferings of others. Despite his great success, he had great humility (again, unlike you, apparently). My best friend in high school had been very active playing basketball and was physically stronger than I was at the time. But years later I watched him become a wimp; in other words, a moral coward. Wimps come in all sizes and shapes; but you would never admit that this is true, because then it would disturb your stereotypical preconceptions which make you feel so smug and comfortable.

Your bigotry is appalling. The hateful comments in your post remind me of racist and anti-Semitic hate literature. Iâ??m far more tolerant than you (including my views of sports and athletes). A society needs different types of men (and women) in order to function and survive. How many scientists have had athletic backgrounds? Social reform movements have been driven by people who had compassion (again, a trait you seem to lack) and moral courage. During the early 1960s when Jim Crow was still the law of the land, white college students participated in civil rights marches in the Deep South, despite the realization that the segregationists sometimes resorted to violence and even murder. Many of the white college men who participated in those civil rights marches were the sort of men whom you no doubt would call â??feminized.â? How many of the white college men who participated in the civil rights marches were football players? Answer that question for me. The point is not that I'm trying to insult athletes or downgrade sports. I'm simply trying to show you (and the reader of this post) that we all have different strengths and weaknesses (which, again, is something you apparently don't realize and understand).

You (and all the other jerks who have participated in this cowardly outrage) come to this website with the idiotic assumption that every member of its forum who is supportive of this website must hate athletes and that we all think alike and never disagree with one another. What kind of moronic assumption is that? One of our recent topics (entitled â??Here to have a civilized debateâ?) was started by a Montana State football player named Andy Austin (a really nice guy whom you could learn a lot from), who was given a cold shoulder by several of the longtime members. The way he was treated caused our forum to SPLIT. Does that surprise you? I and several other members of the forum (including Skul the forum Admin) defended Andy and publicly condemned the way he was treated. In fact, we were furious about it. I have even been personally complimented at Andyâ??s football website. If you donâ??t believe me, click the following link (unless youâ??re intellectually a coward). I dare you to check it out.

http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums ... try2214693

Several of my closest friends played football in high school, one of whom played football at a university. Yet you (and so many other spamming sports fans) call us haters. Iâ??ve just proven that youâ??re wrong. Will you admit it?

Instead of challenging us to debate, you have chosen the way of cowards. But youâ??ve failed to destroy this website. You have only discredited yourselves. Iâ??ve never seen so much meanspiritedness in my life, and Iâ??ve been around for 59 years.

srsbsns, as you claim to be a psychologist, you should be informed that Fat Man is suffering from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and is currently seeing a therapist. Fat Man has even publicly admitted that he is mentally ill, which shows more humility than you (apparently). When he was in high school, several of your â??alpha malesâ? who were athlete classmates also were drug-pushing bullies who tried to get Fat Man to start taking drugs. Urged to do so by a counselor, Fat Man turned them in to the police. Friends of the players got their revenge by intensifying the bullying, with the result that Fat Man had a nervous breakdown. He was incarcerated in a mental institution where he was beaten (along with other inmates) by attendants, and was eventually raped by a pedophile, a muscular man in his 40s. At that time the mental health profession did not recognize that victims of rape included men. Fat Man never received the treatment he needed. He completely lost his sex drive as a result of the trauma. He still has nightmares about it.

Congratulations. Youâ??ve just succeeded in rubbing salt into wounds that are deep. Out of your own ignorance youâ??ve just lowered yourself to being a cyberbully of the worst sort. Does picking on a cripple make you feel manly? Would a real psychologist act like this? Instead of acting like a punk, be a real man and develop some compassion for a change. If you truly were a psychologist, there would be a time and place where you (with your mindless bigotry and intolerance) would have really flourished; and that is Nazi Germany.

Frankly, Iâ??m sick and tired of the ceaseless name-calling and intolerance that has been shown by BOTH SIDES. Iâ??ve only posted on the Internet for about a year. Board messaging seems to bring out the worst in people. Iâ??ve lost my temper myself three times at another website and once at this one, but at least Iâ??ve apologized. When does board messaging ever result in understanding? Absolutely pathetic. :evil:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Good evening Earl.

Forget about Srsbsns! He's just a quack! He's as phony as a $4 dollar bill.

Back in the 1970s, most of the shrinkos I have dealt with were quacks who should have had their licenses to practice revoked!

If they had been surgeons, I wouldn't trust them to take out my garbage!

Psychology is not a real science. It's just another pseudo-science.

Psychology is to science as Alchemy is to Chemistry or Astrology is to Astronomy.

Some sadistic quacks use the study of psychology as an excuse to "experiment" on patients using questionable methods that amount to brainwashing.

Back in the 1970s I went from one shrink to another and it was the same old story every time.

To them I was just another fat rat in a Skinner Box!

Watch the mouse go through the maze!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Oh! By the way, I received a couple of harassing E-mails from the zoo-tramps that attacked our forum last night.

greencom

Post by greencom »

Hi Guys,
This phoney shrink "srsbsns" is a real a-hole. I didn't know that correspondence schools gave out doctorates! I have to laugh, the only people throughout history who made huge advancements in human progress are people who "didn't fit in". This "doctor" of bullshit seems to think that taking a kid who probably thinks for him or herself and forcing them into a herd of sheeple and to graze with the rest will be better off. You know, Hitler's Third Reich would have loved this guy, he would have flourished in the group perversion of the "master race". Charles Lindberg was a shy non social guy that jocks would call a nerd today, that nerd had more courage than the entire NFL. and people knew it back then when he flew across the Atlantic ocean alone. Since then the stupid public thinks jocks are heroes, they are PUSSIES . Real men face harm and death, jkocks face losing a game. oooohhhh scary! I worked with a fellow electronic tech who liked computers and music, he was also a helicopter pilot during the Vietnam war, he faced death and saved lives, he's a hero in my book. Go ahead you worthless pussy jocks, play your brave monkeyboy games while real men make the world that you romp in. Guys, this "doctor" is an obscenity and not worth your aggrevation.
Take care my friends.
Greencom
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I AGREE. He's not worth the time we've given him. I think his moniker is supposed to mean "serious business" in texting lingo which sort of gives us an idea of his level of thought.

I Hope We Lose!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

FAKE!
I know you are. Don't talk back to me - I've seen the proof.
Come on. Do you really think that by spouting this hateful rhetoric done by means of a condescending and biased tone you are convincing us that you are really a psychologist?
I know you are a troll. A real psychologist would not be so one-sided and demeaning towards his patients in real life. "The timid and meek simply aren't fit to run anything." How employable you would be, coming out with that!
The answer to this lies in your username...
srsbsns
That is all!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

A few centuries ago, the great minds such as Aristotle, Homer (if he existed), Plato, and more recently Sir Isaac Newton, Galileo, Da Vinci, and similar minds would have likely been the equivelant of us nerds, while the jocks would be equivelant to the power abusing dictators such as Caligula with sports teams being the modern day equivelance of the Inquisition, but they would also gladly be equivelant to the lower class servants a few centuries ago, with the exception that the servants of a few centuries ago usually did not deserve to be servants, while jocks chose to not pay attention in class and get poor grades while playing silly games and beating up kids. And perhaps you are right that we would have been the victims of evolution as in prehistoric times, hunting and physical matters were very important. But we are not against fitness or being active, but against sports. Sports didn't bring home food in prehistoric times. And it took minds, not physical activity, to plan how to survive in the changing climates of prehistoric times. Ancient nerds also played an important role in founding civilization.

I also find it quite pathetic that you are a psychologist (assuming you are not lying) and you attack us, when you should know with your knowledge of psychology that most of us have likely faced traumatizing experiences that have caused our dislike of sports. If a child who had a problem fitting in was isolated because he was being made fun of for not being talented in sports and picked last on teams, would you tell him that joining a sports team would make it better? Sports aren't the only way to be on a team, there are things such as debate teams and math competitions, along with many other teams that are unrelated to sports. I would have probably turned out worse if I was given an appointment with you when I was I child because I had problems fitting in. I was lucky enough to have a school counsellor in middle school who understood the problems of kids like me, and would help kids like me when we were picked on. He understood that most of my bullies were sports-buffs and jocks. I'm no psychologist, but you need to realize that sports have a strong corellation with bullying. That's why most of us are here.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Earl

Post by Earl »

Fan, don't worry about this jerk. He was a 4chan sports board troll. Ever since the late-night attack he and his little buddies pulled off, I've repeatedly checked their sports board for any revealing posts that they've submitted. The jerk admitted that he was not a psychologist (surprise, surpise). He's just a punk coward who hides behind a computer, and probably spends more time behind a computer than you do. Just like the coward he is, he did not present himself in an honest way. There have been nice kids like Polite24, SportsGuy92, and Andy (none of whom were bullies) who have expressed their legitimate criticisms of this website openly without any pretense or deception. Like I said, the 4chan troll is just a punk coward whose only intention was not to debate, but to make people mad. Being the childish punk that he is, he has no serious intent at all. He deserves only to be ignored.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Yeah, this guy really is in no need of a serious response, HugeFanOfBadReligion. He's not worth your intelligence. I bet he doesn't even know who Aristotle and Homer are. This is more likely just some punk kid who actually understands the concept of using words of more than no syllables, or perhaps some actual real-life sports Nazi who insists on making everyone who does not like sports feel inferior and undeserving of life. Perhaps he got his dad or someone with two brain cells to rub together to type out a post with half-decent grammar and spelling, something many sports bores seem incapable of doing. Most of them can't even fucking tell the difference between "your" and "you're". In the end, this guy failed miserably. The reference to being a psychologist was what did it for me. Pushing his luck too far - do these people really think we'll believe these claims without substantial evidence to do so, evidence he clearly can't give? His username "srsbsns" is just an abbreviation of "serious business" (as Ray already noted on this thread) and a real psychologist would not resign himself to using text speak as a board username. The point of being a psychologist is to use your mind! It's all about the mind! To me it seems like this guy doesn't even have his own. Go with the crowd because they like sports and accept nobody else! BAAAHHH! Go on, join the flock, there's a BIG GAME goin' on tonite! DURRRRR...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.