FOR HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS PLAY FOOTBALL! YEAH RIGHT!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: FOR HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS PLAY FOOTBALL! YEAH RIGH

Post by Fat Man »

gregg wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Yeah! I once saw an entire football game (God forgive me!) from start to finish, and all they did was mostly stand or walk around.

There would be about a couple of minutes of playtime, then the countdown clock stops for about 10 minutes, then they resume another 2 or 3 minutes of play time, then the countdown clock stops again for another 5 to 10 minutes.

Very boring.

Football actually has very little action.

HO HUM!!!

Most of the fast paced action with collisions and tackling are seen in video highlights to make the game look more exciting.

I once saw a video of two freight trains colliding head on at 90 miles per hour.

After seeing that, football doesn't do a thing for me.

It should be called Astro Turf Standing.

HO HUM!!!

I agree, playing softball, just like that man, ohh God so boring!, maybe they tried their best to play softball so that they will lose their weight. :)
Good evening Gregg:

And let me be the very first to welcome you to our little anti-sports forum.

Hope to see more of you here.

Don't be a stranger now.

Yo'all come back now! Ya hear?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

gregg

Re: FOR HEALTH AND PHYSICAL FITNESS PLAY FOOTBALL! YEAH RIGH

Post by gregg »

Fat Man wrote:
gregg wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Yeah! I once saw an entire football game (God forgive me!) from start to finish, and all they did was mostly stand or walk around.

There would be about a couple of minutes of playtime, then the countdown clock stops for about 10 minutes, then they resume another 2 or 3 minutes of play time, then the countdown clock stops again for another 5 to 10 minutes.

Very boring.

Football actually has very little action.

HO HUM!!!

Most of the fast paced action with collisions and tackling are seen in video highlights to make the game look more exciting.

I once saw a video of two freight trains colliding head on at 90 miles per hour.

After seeing that, football doesn't do a thing for me.

It should be called Astro Turf Standing.

HO HUM!!!

I agree, playing softball, just like that man, ohh God so boring!, maybe they tried their best to play softball so that they will lose their weight. :)
Good evening Gregg:

And let me be the very first to welcome you to our little anti-sports forum.

Hope to see more of you here.

Don't be a stranger now.

Yo'all come back now! Ya hear?

Hello, thanks for your warm welcome. For sure I will enjoy my stay here.