WHY I BELIEVE THE RECENT HARASSMENT STARTED.

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

WHY I BELIEVE THE RECENT HARASSMENT STARTED.

Post by Fat Man »

OK, when I was over at the Encyclopedia Dramatica web site, there was a reference to a post I had made last summer concerning the removal of the bus stop benches in from of the Don Haskins Sports Center, and the phone call I made when I was complaining to Sun Metro.

On the web site, owned by Girlviny she copied and pasted one of my forum posts from last summer.
This was back before I got my new power chair, my JAZZY 614 HD, when I was still walking around with my cane.

After I had picked up my prescriptions at the Walmart pharmacy, I walked across the street to the bus stop in front of the Don Haskins SPORTS CENTER only to discover that the bus stop benches had been removed and I had to stand like a jack-ass in the hot summer sun to wait for a bus.

I have arthritis in both of my knees and both of my ankles, so I was limited in how far I could walk, and now, on that day, I had to stand on my tired feet to wait for a bus instead of sitting down.

When I finally got home, my knees and ankles were hurting really bad, and I was all pissed off.

So, I called Sun Metro, the city bus system, to complain about the benches being taken away, and they told me that the UTEP Don Haskins SPORTS CENTER had requested that the benches be removed.

Then I really got pissed, and said "Since when do we let a rape gang run this town!?!" and she asked, what I had meant by "rape gang". So I said "You know! the UTEP Minors, just like the Dallas Cowboys, or the Huston Oilers, or the Pittsburgh Steelers, you know. All the football teams, they're all rape gangs! Has it ever occurred to them at Don Haskins that some people are elderly or physically disabled and would like to sit down while waiting for a bus?", and then I demanded that Sun Metro put the benches back, and she explained that Sun Metro is not in charge of the benches that I would have to take it up with UTEP or the Don Haskins SPORTS CENTER.

Then I was really pissed off and said "So! We let a SPORTS CENTER and a bunch of stupid jocks run this town. I have no use for jocks! As far as I'm concerned, they should all be ground up and made into lunch meat to feed the homeless!" and then . . . . .

. . . I said "Hey boys and girls! If you all liked Columbine, then your all really gonna love Columbine 2!!!" and then I hung up.

â??fat guy committing acts of terrorism

And then she quotes another one of my more recent forum posts.
This is a really fucked up world we live in.

A football player can rape someone and goes unpunished.

But open up your mouth and say how much you hate football players, and then, you become public enemy number one!

This really sucks out loud!

â??fat guy doesn't realize that making threats against kids is illegal
Hey, I did not make any threats against kids!

I NEVER said that I was going to do anything!

Yeah! I made 2 stupid comments over the phone.

First I said that football players should be ground up and made into lunch-meat to feed the homeless, and then I made that stupid Columbine remark.

OK! It was stupid! I admit it.

I was merely making a prediction that something like Columbine could happen, but I never said that I was going to do anything.

The only weapon I have is my big mouth that I like to shoot off when I'm angry and upset over something.

I have difficulty controlling my emotions, and sometimes I make stupid comments.

As I had mentioned before as few times in these forums, I have been recently diagnosed with PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder which is the result of years of abuse, a step father who use to beat up on my mother and I when he got drunk, the years of bullying in school because I was lousy at sports, and then, being raped by an older man when I was 17 years old, and that sort of thing stays with you for a long long time.

So, I have a lot of anger issues to deal with.

But, I have never harmed another person in my life. I'm not physically aggressive. Nobody has to be afraid of me. I'm not a physical threat to anybody.

No doubt, Girlviny will drop by this forum as a guest to check out my new forum topic, because she has been quoting some of my recent posts on her web page.

For example . . . . .
Hey there Girlvinyl!!!

I hope you're reading this! I know that either you or someone working for you is spying on us. So, you can add this to your stinking web page! I hope you're getting all of this, you cheap little whoring, cheer-leading, jersey-chasing, jock-cock-sucking little bimbo slut!!! GO TO HELL, YOU JEZEBEL!!!

â?? Fat Man, not helping his appeal to remove this article.

I don't give a damn about her web site content. She's free to say anything she likes. I'm use to being insulted and name calling. That is no big fucking deal.

The only thing I want to see removed from her web page is my phone number and and my home address where I live.

The rest of the stuff, she can keep, I don't give a damn!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!