pop music sucks

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: pop music sucks

Post by Fat Man »

wibberley wrote:Earl,Skul,for heavens sake, aren't you going to do something about Fat Man.Somebody must stop him persecuting me in this way
You know, I have been following your forum posts, and you have been very inconsistent (and you're probably incontinent as well) from the beginning.

Many of your posts are contradictory, and you have even posted pretending to be your wife and even your daughter, and trying to fool us by posting under another name.

So, I'm not persecuting you, but merely calling you on your bullshit!!!

From now on, I shall call you the Great Incontinental.

You're full of shit and you let loose in your britches with style and great aplomb!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

wibberley

Post by wibberley »

Well,im sorry you feel that way and i have been inconsistent but then i was banned if you remember.since my reinstatment i have tried to come clean.i am 45 years old and am married with 2 kids.It must have been my daughter who made those posts,i couldnt down load o picture to save my life let alone imagine those 2 pictures she posted.IM just a simple forum member trying to make posts,so please,please lay off the name calling ,it is most humiliating and degrading
Earl

Post by Earl »

Give wibberley a chance, guys. I'm staying out of this because I don't know what to believe. Besides, I'm very busy.

Wibberley, responding in kind is not against the forum rules.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

wibberley wrote:Well,im sorry you feel that way and i have been inconsistent but then i was banned if you remember.since my reinstatment i have tried to come clean.i am 45 years old and am married with 2 kids.It must have been my daughter who made those posts,i couldnt down load o picture to save my life let alone imagine those 2 pictures she posted.IM just a simple forum member trying to make posts,so please,please lay off the name calling ,it is most humiliating and degrading
What kind of parent blames his own kid?

I live alone, but if my siblings were living with me or if I had my own kids, I would not give out my forum passwords to anybody else, not even to other members of my family, and I would log off the forums and off of my account before letting anybody else use my computer to log on to their own accounts or their own favorite web sites, and I would not ask for their passwords, and I would not give out mine.

My own password is my own damn business, and their own passwords would be their own damn business.

So, I would avoid having anybody post on the forums using my name and pretending to be me. They would have to register on the forums with their own passwords and their own user names.

Better yet, I don't let anybody else use my computer. Period!!! (actually, exclamation point!)

Once again, you have proven yourself to be a moron.

Way to go! You haven't disappointed me yet!!!

Now, you pass the buck by blaming your own kid!

Yeah, you must be an idiot if you can't figure out how to post images on these forums.

Sounds to me like your kid is a Hell of a lot smarter than you are!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

wibberley

Post by wibberley »

My daughter is a lot smarter than me.Should that come as a surprise?
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

oi you lot at sports sucks.you claim wibberley is trolling,have you read your own posts lately/?nothing whatsoever to do with sports sucking.perhaps you should all join an anarchist site judging by some of your comments.and can we have less of the profane language and blasphemy please or i will set my mother on you and you wouldnt want to mess with her!she may be small but she can kick butt as you americans say.you have been warned.and i inherited such skills from her siving term ogned wibberleys wife ps how can you lot 1981 be offended by my ttloving term of endearment when you lot certainly know how to churn it out.case of pan calling kettle black.you lot need to get off this site and get a life.join a dramatic society or something or do good works for the poor and needy.the internet is not real.remember sandra bullock in the net and how jeremy northam turned out to be a bad un. GET A LIFE :evil:
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

wibberley wrote:oi you lot at sports sucks.you claim wibberley is trolling,have you read your own posts lately/?nothing whatsoever to do with sports sucking.perhaps you should all join an anarchist site judging by some of your comments.and can we have less of the profane language and blasphemy please or i will set my mother on you and you wouldnt want to mess with her!she may be small but she can kick butt as you americans say.you have been warned.and i inherited such skills from her siving term ogned wibberleys wife ps how can you lot 1981 be offended by my ttloving term of endearment when you lot certainly know how to churn it out.case of pan calling kettle black.you lot need to get off this site and get a life.join a dramatic society or something or do good works for the poor and needy.the internet is not real.remember sandra bullock in the net and how jeremy northam turned out to be a bad un. GET A LIFE :evil:
------------------------------------------------------------

Good morning Wibberley, and merry Christmas.

No, this isn't Fat Man, I'm just happen to be Fat Man's cousin. His relatives are visiting him today since it's Christmas. You better listen to Fat Man, because he's right about you being an obnoxious little dweeb.

Hello Wibberley, and merry Christmas from Fat Man's niece.

Yeah, Fat Man tells me that you're a real psychopath. I believe it from all of your previous posts that he has shown me. If anybody seriously needs to GET A LIFE, it's you!

Greetings Wibberly, and merry Christmas from Fat Man's uncle.

Fat Man will be coming into a lot of money real soon so you better respect him. I'm his rich uncle, and I just died last week and left him a million dollars. Yeah! I'm speaking to you from beyond the grave. WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

OK! I'm just bullshitting you!!!

Just like you have been bullshitting the rest of us for all these months on these forums.

So, if you want to post pretending to be your wife or daughter, well, than I can do the same! OK?

See! Anybody can post here pretending to be their own wives, son's or daughters, or even their own mothers.

Judging by your previous forum posts, you appear to have some kind of multiple personality disorder.

I'll even bet you walk the streets talking to yourself, asking yourself questions and giving yourself answers, and even arguing with yourself and even beating up on yourself.

Do us all a favor and kick yourself in the ass!!! OK???

And have a merry fucking Christmas!!

wibberley

Post by wibberley »

why is it so difficult to believe i have a wife and two kids even if i am psycho and nutso
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

wibberley wrote:why is it so difficult to believe i have a wife and two kids even if i am psycho and nutso
Well, Maybe you do, and maybe you don't. I really don't know.

It appears to me that you have been posting here pretending to be your wife or daughter.

Well, at least now you're being honest admitting that you're a psycho and a nutso.

You're also a moron!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, wibberley, there are two main reasons why we find it hard to believe you have a wife and two kids. The first one being the obvious reason - you told us the contrary for months on end and tried to make it seem like you were very alone in this world; a man who had been cast aside by society because of his different interests and had learned to hate all the popular things as a result. And you know what? I actually believed you more then. You had more credibility in what you said then, because being alone and rejected by people does cause resentment and I know this from experience. Now that you've gone and reversed yourself completely on this issue (why did you bother lying in the first place?), it only makes your rage against the world and its ways even stranger. No man with the good fortune to have a happy marriage and children would be half as angry at the world as you were. I believed your piano achievements and your obsession with the old music; I even had some form of respect for you and felt sorry for you, because once again, truly unique and interesting individuals were being cast aside by the world and left on their own. But now you're telling us that you do have a family and a rather happy life, and therefore I can't even understand what the hell you have got to be angry about. While I'm still around, I'll ask you this - are all the things you told us about alienating your work colleagues true or did you lie about them as well for more dramatic effect on this forum? I am curious.

The second reason is as follows - frankly, you don't sound like a family man at all judging by your posts on this forum, especially the early ones. Wishing that every man, woman and child enjoying a rock concert could get killed does not sound at all like the wishes of any father - does your "wife" not enjoy pop music as well? You claim she likes Wet Wet Wet. They're a pop band, and you created this thread to say how you wished everyone who liked pop music could be nuked to hell. So you basically said that you wished your wife to die. No man with a happy family whom he loved and cared for would waste months telling people on a forum how he was lonely, bitter and rejected by all the girls he had spoken to. You've said that you want everyone who likes stuff you don't like to die. Sorry, wibberley, but I really don't believe you when you say that you have a wife and two kids. Why on earth would you deny their existence if you did? You had a lot more credibility in my book when you said you were alone and shunned by the world. At least then I could understand what you were so mad about. Reversing yourself on that has very much lowered your credibility.

You say that we haven't been posting so much about sports sucking recently. As you said, that's a case of the pot calling the kettle black. You're the one who's been diverting all the attention from the other threads by consistently posting in this pop music thread which, ironically enough, never really had much to do with pop music. You want more anti-sports debates? Go and post in some of the other threads. Let your opinion be known. Maybe start a thread of your own if you can do more than say how a certain sport sucks and everyone who enjoys it should be killed. If I were a moderator here, this thread would have been locked by now. Don't blame us for not having any anti-sport debates recently, because you and this damn pop music thread have really taken our minds off them recently. You want anti-sports debates? Take part in them yourself! You are as much a member of this forum as we are.

Sorry, wibberley, but if you go and get yourself banned again, I'm not going to come and plead for your reinstation. You seem to be very dependent on this website, which further makes me believe that you don't have a wife and kids, because otherwise you'd have been spending Christmas with them rather than arguing with Fat Man on here. Even I spent my Christmas with family (I mean my parents and other relatives) and I'm very much on my own round here now. Sorry wibberley, but although I believed you on the old music and solitude issues, this whole wife and kids business is starting to register on my personal bullshit detector as well!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Hello I_like_1981, and welcome back.

Hope you had a good time with your family during the Christmas holiday.

Well, all I have to say to Wibberley is . . . . .

Wibberley at his computer!

wibberley

Post by wibberley »

Well,i was consistant .I consistantly lied.But,1981,dont you see the whole irony of it all.I posed as a loner(not sad) because somebody with my angst would typically be that way,yet by some strange quirk of fate i actually did get married and have children.But my domestic background is immaterial and has no bearing on my attitudes>You only have to look at a lot of really attractive women and they are with some men with shocking appearance and attitude,which i think is great because it just goes to show ,in a male at any rate ,that there is no 'ideal' person.IF you dislike me then i think that is great I have the greatest admiration for fat man although he doesnt reciprocate the feeling.and yes,i do depend on the site ,i think it is wonderful and get a great deal of pleasure from it
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

wibberley wrote:Well,i was consistant .I consistantly lied.
Well, many members of this board wasted their time feeling sympathy for things you said that weren't true, including myself, so this isn't exactly going to go down well. That sentence has got troll written on it.
But,1981,dont you see the whole irony of it all.I posed as a loner(not sad) because somebody with my angst would typically be that way,yet by some strange quirk of fate i actually did get married and have children.
So what you're implying is that people who do have these sorts of unique interests, such as old music, arts and crafts and, of course, a disdain for sports, are going to be lonely, disturbed and even psychotic? This seems like you've been trying to give us a bad name by believing that people with differing interests are all nutters who can't be spoken to properly. Again, some trolling evident in this one.
But my domestic background is immaterial and has no bearing on my attitudes
Doesn't have a bearing on your attitudes, you say. Maybe being married and having kids is no guarantee that you won't have some odd interests. But why the hell would you deny their existence on this forum, fabricate stories of rejection which never even happened and post stuff about how you want all fans of pop music to be killed if your "wife" is a fan of Wet Wet Wet? This further leads me to believe that you're either lying about your family or trolling us and laughing with them at our responses, because no married man would HONESTLY do these things. Be honest here, how did your wife and kids react to all your posts on here? If you say they took it lightly and weren't troubled at all, then this will further make me believe you've been trolling us for a joke all along or they don't exist at all, because I could imagine that if I ever got married and my wife read a load of bloodthirsty, psychotic posts on a forum made by me, she wouldn't quite be looking at me in the same way afterwards.
IF you dislike me then i think that is great
Then why bother coming here if you think everyone disliking you is great? Why bother signing up? Another rather trollish statement.

I want to like you, wibberley, and I want to believe you can make some worthwhile, interesting contributions to this site. But based on your inconsistency and unwillingness to make posts outside of this pop music thread, I'm beginning to think I got overoptimistic.
i do depend on the site ,i think it is wonderful and get a great deal of pleasure from it
If you truly thought this site was wonderful then you wouldn't have been so inconsistent regarding your marital situation and come clean with us at the very start. Seems to me like you've derived more pleasure from getting a load of sympathy from what you claim to be false stories about solitude and rejection, and I wouldn't put it past you to have laughed at us regarding that and thought "Suckers".

Sorry, wibberley, but although I was the one that started the process of your reinstation, you've got a long way to go yet before you can make me fully confident I did the right thing. For the record, part of the reason I started a dialogue with you and eventually brought you back onto this forum was so that I could get to the bottom of why you did all this in the first place.

At the moment, my mind is on one main mode of thought...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

:twisted: its back
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!