pop music sucks

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
i_like_1981

Re: pop music sucks

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, hello again, wibberley. I do see some sense in what you are saying now - after all, the board title does strongly imply that the views on sports are going to be pretty damn negative indeed. However, a line does have to be drawn, you know. Be cynical all you like, but I wouldn't go so far as to wish death upon everyone who likes sports. I'm sorry that your social functions don't seem to get off the ground. Nobody seems to appreciate real culture and individuality at all these days. I bet, though, things would be different if you were showing the "big game" and there was booze all round... seriously, is that all people in this country want to see?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

They need cafes that play some decent classical music instead of Top 40. I can't concentrate on reading or studies anywhere I go.
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

I think found a hip-hop artist that Fatman might actually like. His name is Greydon Square; he mostly raps about atheism, his appreciation for science, hypocrisy in modern hip-hop, and the advancement of society, among other things. He refers to himself as the black Carl Sagan.

Here's a song in which he actually uses a sound byte from Carl Sagan: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQwQWVb3cTg

I haven't been listening to that much music since I graduated High School, unfortunately. I've been listening to the album Death is Silent by Kno. It revolves around the theme of death and beauty.

Here's a song in which he compares dying to sex: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swEG4uQmE0M

Although, my interpretation may be wrong and it could be about something completely different. One of the great things about Kno's music is that he always leaves his songs open for interpretation, like poetry.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

i still hate sports with a passion.i am in the process of purchasing a 16mm print of cinemas very first musical made in 1929 called "the broadway melody".i hope to screen it sometime at alocal film society i am invited to sometimes.i think people still appreciate real film as opposed to dvd with its crappy pixielated image.all dvd sucks and those who prefer it to real film should be put against a wall and shot
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

What about Blue-ray?
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

who ever likes sport i will send them to hell and if your one go to hell you british ****** mother ***** :twisted:
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

What does that even mean?
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

I think you've let wiberley jr. Use your account too much. Why don't you set him a new account.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

sports fans are all gay fags they all should burn in hell oh and they mghit come to rape you at night if sports fan :twisted:
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

if you go to church get your mother******* ass down to church you inbreds and become like ned flanders you gay fags
no wonder god does not like you maybe your a fag :twisted:
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

You need help... pronto.
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

the boy is only seven years old,what on earth do you expect!
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

but smash all sports fans skulls in anyway.Do I need help?
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

What kind of parent are you?

What sick and deprived mind did you allow him to develop?

Even though you keep reading what he writes? and yet you're bold enough to ask what am I to expect from a 7 year old kid?
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

you mean depraved mind,not deprived dont you