TIRED OF SPORTS FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT MY DISABILITY CHECKS

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

TIRED OF SPORTS FANS COMPLAINING ABOUT MY DISABILITY CHECKS

Post by Fat Man »

Yeah, another quote about me, from GirlVinyl on her trashy web page!
While some look up to him for his ability to cause so much RAAAAAAGE others wish this fat fuck would stop living off a "measly $650 a month" of Guvment Monies and go exercise and play some sports.
YEAH RIGHT!

I have arthritis in both knees and both ankles, and I'm expected to play some sports?

YEAH RIGHT!

I was once suspended from school because I failed to climb a rope in the gymnasium due to a crippled up left knee, but that didn't matter to the PE coach. I got suspended just simply because I was unable to climb the stupid rope! Never mind that I was passing all of my other academic subjects, rope climbing was more important than science, math, reading, writing, geography, and history, etc. etc.

She is one ignorant slut!

Well, I wish that all of these over-paid over-privileged monkey-boys in sports were not being paid millions of dollars every year just for chasing balls, and that the jocks in our high schools would stop bullying the good students around. These monkey-boys should go hit the books and study to pursue more academic careers in science and technology that are more beneficial to society.

And if these drooly gooly athletic monkey-boys, and sports fans, are too stupid and moronic to learn how to read and write beyond the second grade level, then they should just go bag groceries, or shine shoes, or scrub toilets and shut the fuck up!

I consider my disability check as a retirement pension from doing the most dangerous job there is in our schools, which was being used as a human punching bag or a human tackling dummy for the jocks to practice on. A job that I was forced to do involuntarily, and we human punching bags and human tackling dummies do not get paid, and we don't last more than two or three years in doing that kind of job in our schools.

No, instead, after years of getting beaten around and getting all fucked up in the head, we have to apply for disability checks which is actually a retirement pension for being used as human punching bags or human tackling dummies.

Also, since that job was assigned to me involuntarily, without pay, then it's really not a job, but is actually a form of slavery.

If I recall correctly, slavery was abolished, so when the PE coaches in my school had decided that some of us are to be used as human tackling dummies or human punching bags by the jocks, the PE coaches had imposed slavery on us, which is unconstitutional.

Oh! But they don't teach anything about the Constitution in our high schools anymore. They don't teach shit! They only teach how to fold paper footballs. Woooooooooooopie!!!

You would think that more and more people would get tired of hearing about how some uneducated jock makes millions of dollars just for chasing a ball while many of our school districts can't afford new text books or new equipment for chemistry, physics, or biology labs, yet they continue to spend more money on sports than on academics.

When I was a kid, we lived up in northern Minnesota. I did not come from a welfare family. My parents were factory workers. My stepfather worked in the steel factory in Duluth Minnesota. He was first helper on the open hearth furnace. First helper was one step below foremen.

We owned a house, and my parents paid property taxes on our home and we also paid school taxes.

So, my parents tax dollars paid the salaries of the PE coach who had me suspended from school for failing to climb a rope, and the teacher who bashed my head against a brick wall in an argument over an Astronomy book that he would not allow me to check out from the library. Our tax dollars paid their salaries. My parent's tax dollars paid for the rope I was unable to climb, for the basketball that was used to punch me in the stomach, and for the books I was not allowed to read.

And so, our schools are guilty of federal crimes, of violating the Constitution and defrauding the US tax payers! Therefore, the people who run our schools and the PE coaches should all be serving time in a federal penitentiary.

Also, as for all of those drooling moronic monkey-boys who get paid millions of dollars for chasing balls, the ones who are guilty of rape should be in prison, and since I believe in the death penalty for rape, then all the monkey-boys who are guilty of rape should be executed for their crimes.

ImageImage

When we start executing all the monkey-boys who are guilty of rape, then we no longer have to pay them millions of dollars just for chasing balls. The dead monkey-boys buried underground will better serve their purpose by fertilizing the soil, and the money saved can be better invested in improving the quality of education in our schools and hiring better teachers who will actually teach science and math.

Also, sports was invented over 2,500 years ago by wealthy old perverts and pedophiles who liked to butt-bang little boys and athletic young men. That's why the ancient Greek culture fell, and the Romans also embraced violent sports during the declining years of their empire, and now, sports is ruining the USA, causing the steady decline in quality of education in our schools, just because of sports, which as we all know was invented by rich old butt-banging pedo-pervs 2,500 years ago.

And I also believe that all pedophiles should get the death penalty.

And as I have said so many times before.

Every family with children should keep on of these handy spray cans.

This one is an UZI made in Israel.

It's Kosher!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!