So, uhhh...

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
blackdog4444

Re: So, uhhh...

Post by blackdog4444 »

KILL THE NAZI WITH FIRE! He's the spawn of all that is low! :x
Nick

Post by Nick »

Do you have to keep going with this?
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Only as long as I'll continue with it.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Okay, I'm liking this post-count booster. So... Favorite snack food?
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:Okay, I'm liking this post-count booster. So... Favorite snack food?
Chocolate, definitely! Then easily followed up by burgers and pizza. In spite of all the fatty foods I eat, I'm still a completely skinny bastard who doesn't seem to carry any of these calories around. I suppose my metabolism helps me so much with this. Although one day it won't protect me any longer.

Keep the posts coming. There are some of us who would like to reach 1000 before much longer.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Favorite drink - Coke here.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

My favourite drink would have to be jock blood. Tasty, tasty, jock blood. Can't be good for me, considering the high levels of steroids.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Nick

Post by Nick »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:My favourite drink would have to be jock blood. Tasty, tasty, jock blood. Can't be good for me, considering the high levels of steroids.
Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh... I'm guessing you read twilight. MOVING ON!

Favorite word.

Mine is Juxtaposition.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Yes, BadReligion. Maybe a serving of high school jock's brains may be in order? Though that wouldn't be much of an appetizer...
Nick

Post by Nick »

Sigh... I guess it's cool to plot the murder of the jock kids. The Columbine Kids took it to the next level when they both became an hero, though.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Beef brains $2.59 / lbs

Human brains

Lawyer brains $0.97 / lbs
Doctor brains $0.85 / lbs
Professor brains 0.50/ lbs
Jock brains $399.97 / oz

OK, now why are jock brains so expensive.

Do you know how many jock you have to butcher just to get one pound of jock brains?

You would have to butcher ALL of the jocks in the USA to ger one pound of jock brains!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Nick wrote: Yeeeeaaaaaahhhh... I'm guessing you read twilight. MOVING ON!
No, now you and Edward Cullen (did he write Twilight or act in it or what?) can go have, hmmm... what's a word you trolling douchebags would understand... oh I know, buttsecks? Did I spell your poser-esque intentional misspelling right?
blackdog4444 wrote: Yes, BadReligion. Maybe a serving of high school jock's brains may be in order?
What brains?
Last edited by HugeFanOfBadReligion on Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I bet he REALLY wants it. He's drooling to have some dead, glittery vampire junk burst through his barn doors.
Nick

Post by Nick »

The puppy sounds like someone who wants surprise buttsecks/raep lol. See? I can talk like a Channer! In all seriousness, stop posing. I know you don't visit 4chan.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I do visit the wretched site. I study their lowly habits in order to formulate a plan of counter-attack.
Take the YouTube incident. 4chan hit like a lead wrecking ball, and also endangered YouTube to being shut down.

I have all reason to believe YOU are from that site from seeing what you have said so far.