Today is blackdog4444's birthday!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Earl

Today is blackdog4444's birthday!

Post by Earl »

Happy Birthday, Blackdog4444!
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Today is blackdog4444's birthday!

Post by Fat Man »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACKDOG4444!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Have a great birthday :D. I'm sure Nick will be back here with his wishes soon...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLACKDOG4444! :D
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Happy birthday :)
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Happy Birthday!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Happy Birthday, blackdog!
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Earl

Post by Earl »

Nick wrote:Happy birthday :)
Nick, I deleted the link from your post because it was a personal insult that was inappropriate for this post. I wouldn't have deleted it if you had posted it in any other post. Understand the difference? Come on, show a little class.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Nick, I deleted the link from your post because it was a personal insult that was inappropriate for this post. I wouldn't have deleted it if you had posted it in any other post. Understand the difference? Come on, show a little class.
Nick is like school during the summer.

NO CLASS!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Nick

Post by Nick »

Fatty, we're here to celebrate the puppy; not you. Down, you old dog.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Nick wrote:Fatty, we're here to celebrate the puppy; not you. Down, you old dog.

Nick

Post by Nick »

Why you be trollin'?
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:
I wouldn't want to be insulted on my birthday either. And it would be quite easy, given a rather notorious event that happened on my day of birth. (Thanks to one of the kind members on the SPORTING NEWS forum who reminded me of that!)

Oh, and Fat Man, what exactly is that picture all about? I'm rather inquisitive.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Nick

Post by Nick »

He's using the excercises we had in second grade, you have a letter and a picture, and you have to figure out the phrase. ("Screw... U... SCREW YOU! OMG LOL SO CLEVAR!!!!!!111 im gonna post and totally pwn nick for great justice" -Fat Man's thought process.)

I had 9-11 on my birthday. To all the haters, I just say the Muslims gave me fireworks. :lol:
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:He's using the excercises we had in second grade, you have a letter and a picture, and you have to figure out the phrase. ("Screw... U... SCREW YOU! OMG LOL SO CLEVAR!!!!!!111 im gonna post and totally pwn nick for great justice" -Fat Man's thought process.)

I had 9-11 on my birthday. To all the haters, I just say the Muslims gave me fireworks. :lol:
Oh, right. That explains it. I thought that "U" was supposed to just be a smiley face but I must be wrong. The horizontal lines at the top of the curves appeared more like cheek marks, so I got a bit confused. Quite amusing.

I'm sorry, I don't get what is so funny about demotivational posters. I once saw a book called "lolcats" that shooped phrases onto photos of cats and I didn't laugh once. It was crap. Who classes that garbage as "hilarious"? I'm sure you 4channers would know something about or even be the creators of these "lolcats". Basically, it's pointless in my book. But one man's shit is another man's treasure. We all have different interests in life, something which some people just can't tolerate. "IF THEYRE NOT LIKE ME THEYRE GONNA GET BULLYED! BWHAHAHA!"

Best regards,
i_like_1981