HAVING PROBLEMS LOADING FORUM PAGES! NOW I'M REALLY PISSED!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Nick

Re: HAVING PROBLEMS LOADING FORUM PAGES! NOW I'M REALLY PISS

Post by Nick »

Then the species that is the natural predator of that animal becomes the new troll, hunting for blood and lols.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Nick wrote:Then the species that is the natural predator of that animal becomes the new troll, hunting for blood and lols.
But the species will be similar to humans, and much more powerful than the predator. Just face it, trolling will come to an end. It may not be in your lifetime, it may happen when the universe comes to an end, but your beloved sport will come to an end. And it is like a sport: It has caused the smaller, weaker links to be picked on.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Nick

Post by Nick »

No, it's like a sport because it's a contest of skill and worth. (Good trolls have more skill and worth, like good sports players have more skill and [sarcasm]worth.[/sarcasm]
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Nick wrote:No, it's like a sport because it's a contest of skill and worth. (Good trolls have more skill and worth, like good sports players have more skill and [sarcasm]worth.[/sarcasm]
But there will be an end to it. I won't give up until you say it. Or perhaps I will, quite frankly it is a waste of my time, but for now I'll tell you again, that there definitely will be an end to trolling, one day.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Nick

Post by Nick »

Trolling will only end when there is no one to troll, and that is an impossibility. Trolling is everlasting, and omnipresent.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Nick wrote:Trolling will only end when there is no one to troll, and that is an impossibility. Trolling is everlasting, and omnipresent.
That is not an impossibility, because eventually, the universe will stop expanding, and the universe will close in, putting an end to the universe. No universe, no trolling.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:Trolling will only end when there is no one to troll, and that is an impossibility. Trolling is everlasting, and omnipresent.
It will be on here until you're banned. :lol: Joke. Just joking. But you are quite pleased with the bad attention you stir up on here, aren't you? I would be as well if I did the same on some sports site. (Which I have done.)

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.