Nick the Prick (split from Introductions)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Nick

Re: Nick the Prick (split from Introductions)

Post by Nick »

1981, you got to admit it is pretty fun to see how the Channers operate. And also, you do know they're just like you guys right? They're not all stereotyped jocks from Back to the Future. (Remember the scene where they're chasing the main character in their car and they hit the cow manure truck?) Actually, none of them are.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:I'm a 4channer... My grey matter is plentiful...
I thought you were just someone who occasionally looked over the boards and visited Encyclopedia Dramatica every now and again. I didn't realise you actually posted there. Although I'm guessing you don't post on the /sp/ board. Or do you? Well, I don't care. I posted there once under my usual internet username and the idiots didn't even realise one of their "trolled victims" had revealed himself to them on their board. I just put "Hai!" as my post.

I don't think you're stupid. But apart from the undercover spammers (like Hank) none of the 4chan trolls really did say much on here. It was the usual "shoops" and things like "YALL WAS TROLLED" - hardly an intelligent confrontation. You can see where I get the "stupid" stereotypes from.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:1981, you got to admit it is pretty fun to see how the Channers operate. And also, you do know they're just like you guys right? They're not all stereotyped jocks from Back to the Future. (Remember the scene where they're chasing the main character in their car and they hit the cow manure truck?) Actually, none of them are.
Well yes, it has been interesting monitoring the behaviour and tactics of this online sports enforcers. I call them sports enforcers because that is what some of them did, came on here and started attacking the users and even started a SUPERBOWL PREDICTION THREAD. So they were attacking us for our beliefs in a way. And no, they most certainly aren't like us. Nobody on this forum feels the urge to go after people and attack them for no valid reason without any provocation. We like debating too; it seems to me that any post of more than about fifteen words gets laughed at by the 4channers and branded a "wall of text" or a "mini-essay" in a rather insulting way. They forget that not every internet forum is an online chatroom like theirs. This is a debating forum, even though we do like to have the odd casual chat between users. Long posts will most certainly not be ridiculed or disregarded, provided they're not disrespectful or insulting to the board members.

Oh, and there are most definitely bullies on 4chan. DEFINITELY. Don't say "none of them are" until you go and check out some of the linked 4chan threads on this site. They're probably very kind when you agree with them and their views but believe it or not our site and beliefs didn't exactly do that. They haven't presented themselves as tolerant and agreeable to us. Most certainly not.

Okay, I'm going to log off for this evening now. I've done enough posting on here for today. Time to go and watch some TV. Goodnight sports haters (and Nick).

Best regards,
i_like_1981

sparkle

Re: Introductions

Post by sparkle »

Nick wrote:Oh, by the way. Hai gais. I'm Nick. I like videogames, music, and maybe a little pot (Not much though). I also like long walks on the beach. I'm looking forward to finding my soulmate here. :P
Well, I know Earl is married, but 1981, Fat Man, and I are single, so take ur pic baby. :P
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Nick

RE: Gayrald (lol)

Post by Nick »

Okay, so, technically, only two choices - You or no soul mate. =( No soul mate. :P
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

LOL! Yea, I think u can still go out of the house and meat people. I will try not to take it too heart, my love.
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Nick wrote:I'm a 4channer... My grey matter is plentiful...
If you're a 4channer, then you're a low-life scum!

It's quite obvious that you're here to spy on us and then you report back to your butt-buddies at 4chan.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Fat Man wrote:It's quite obvious that you're here to spy on us and then you report back to your butt-buddies at 4chan.
I think they've got to be careful before they start talking about us on their boards. After all, they know we can use that to dig up useful information and find out who any undercover trolls may be. But they may have other ways of plotting! I wouldn't put it past them. Still, look at all the threads of theirs we've linked on here! I doubt Nick is collaborating with another potential raid on our site but he may have posted as "Anonymous" a few times on one of the threads about this site. I don't know. Do you go on /sp/ much, Nick?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

In my opinion, /b/ is the worst of the threads. Most trolls get their work done there.
Some nasty stuff is posted on there, too. Wouldn't recommend it.
Nick

Post by Nick »

Meh, /sp/ has nice people, of course; it just isn't my thing.

/B/ is the best, puppy. I don't know what you're talking about. It's the perfect place to go for lolcats, demotivational posters, and raids (Can't wait for the next site people choose to raid, I'll definitely help if the people on that site look like douches. :D (see Anontalk.com or org or whatever it is)) The /b/ on 420chan is pretty good too.

Fat Man, do you really think I have nothing better to do than /sp/y on you (u c what I did thar)? You may be 'smart,' but your ignorance astounds me sometimes... You fell for a copypasta, and you think everything that goes wrong can be blamed on 4chan. They taught us about the internet in 8th grade... where were you? :?
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Nick wrote: /B/ is the best, puppy. I don't know what you're talking about. It's the perfect place to go for lolcats, demotivational posters, and raids (Can't wait for the next site people choose to raid, I'll definitely help if the people on that site look like douches. :D
I never understood the point of lolcats. Isn't that the thing where it's a picture of a cat with bad grammar on it? That's not really funny. I would have only found that funny if I was six years old.

And come on man, don't participate in raids. Who cares if you dislike a certain site, they're entitled to their freedom of speech, just like we should be.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Nick

Post by Nick »

Raids are like internet democracy. Enough people don't like a certain thing and vote (or RAID...) against it, it goes down.

It... is... WAR!!!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Nick wrote:Raids are like internet democracy. Enough people don't like a certain thing and vote (or RAID...) against it, it goes down.

It... is... WAR!!!
People wanting to take down our forum because they happen to disagree with it, that is NOT Democracy. It's censorship, because they wish to deny us our freedom of speech.

I don't wish to take down 4chan or Encyclopedia Dramatica even though they are both trashy web sites. My only objection is having my phone number and my residential address posted. That is a violation of my right to privacy, and is actually illegal.

You scum-bags over at 4chan, you're entitled to your opinions as we are entitled to our opinions, so we don't conducts raids on web sites or try to take down web site forums we happen to disagree with.

Unlike jocks and sports fans who do not believe in freedom of speech for anybody else.

According to them, we have to love sports or else.

Sorry, but I hate sports, because I hate shit.

If you shit-eaters like sports, then fine, just leave us alone!
Last edited by Fat Man on Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nick wrote:Raids are like internet democracy. Enough people don't like a certain thing and vote (or RAID...) against it, it goes down.

It... is... WAR!!!
Would you say this behaviour is fair or justified, though? Come on, perhaps this isn't the best place to start talking about the wonders of 4chan and letting everyone hear about their immense internet power. I'm beginning to see why a lot of people are getting annoyed now. I can't say I'm that impressed either. You've even put "4chan" as one of your interests on your profile - waving a red cloth at a bull, that is. A group of bulls, actually! And no, it shouldn't be war. People should have the right to say what they want provided it is within the permittance of the law. And I don't see any laws against expressing a dislike of sports, do you? Try and think outside of the official 4chan /sp/ guidelines here. "IF THEY DONT LIKE TEH SPORTZ U MUST HARASS THUM FOR THE LULZ!" Or am I asking too much of you?
Nick wrote:Meh, /sp/ has nice people
Oh yeah, really fucking nice and tolerant they are. I suppose it helps so much when you shut up and don't say a word against them; let them make you their bitch! Have you bothered to check out any of the archived/cached threads linked to on this site? Go and read them and see if you can still feel the same way about that statement.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

It's obvious that Nick The Prick and all of his butt-buddies at 4Chan know absolutely nothing about Democracy, freedom of speech for anyone disagreeing with their opinions, or the Constitution or The 1st Amendment, or The Bill Of Rights.

But then, they don't teach that in high schools anymore.

They don't teach shit now.

All the teach is how to fold paper footballs!