Enough is enough

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
greencom

Enough is enough

Post by greencom »

This forum, in my opinion, no longer has any value as far as being able to have any serious debate. I'm getting tired of the young immature fools posting stupid insults just to see how many of us will get pissed off, it's just pointless chaos now. Unless there is some way to control this Romper Room bullshit, I will have to say "Goodbye" just like Andy did. It was great for a while but it's all turned to crap now. I met some great people here and will miss talking you all, but I can no longer stand the punks and the trash that keep invading.
Greencom
Nick

Re: Enough is enough

Post by Nick »

Agreed. I'm starting to get annoyed as well, there's too much flaming on this forum.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

greencom wrote:This forum, in my opinion, no longer has any value as far as being able to have any serious debate. I'm getting tired of the young immature fools posting stupid insults just to see how many of us will get pissed off, it's just pointless chaos now. Unless there is some way to control this Romper Room bullshit, I will have to say "Goodbye" just like Andy did. It was great for a while but it's all turned to crap now. I met some great people here and will miss talking you all, but I can no longer stand the punks and the trash that keep invading.
Greencom
Good afternoon Greencom.

I'm also getting disgusted. I'm beginning to think that Nick should get banned because we are being diverted from having any serious discussions here. He has turned this forum into a Kindergarten sandbox.

I have an idea.

Let us all resist the urge to respond to anything Nick says and from now on we just respond only to our regular longtime members like you and I, and Earl, Blackdog4444, Abitagirl, Sergey, Rotten, Lewis, Hugefanofbadreligion, Skul, and Ray.

Is there anybody else I forgot?

Anyway . . . . .

We'll just ignore Nick and not respond to anything he says, and eventually he'll get tired and just leave.

I would hate to see you go.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Nick wrote:Agreed. I'm starting to get annoyed as well, there's too much flaming on this forum.
Well, since you think it would be a good idea for me to ban you, I will. Bye.

greencom, the Romper Room is over. He's gone.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Nick

Post by Nick »

Wut?
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
Earl

Post by Earl »

Yep. :twisted: You're history. :lol: :P Playtime is over, Nick. :cry:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

No need to leave, greencom, mate.

Earl, I was going to ban him, but you beat me to the punch. ;)

Hit the road, Nick, and don't you come back no more.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Earl wrote:
Nick wrote:Agreed. I'm starting to get annoyed as well, there's too much flaming on this forum.
Well, since you think it would be a good idea for me to ban you, I will. Bye.

greencom, the Romper Room is over. He's gone.
Yes, now every other post won't be by some stupid 4channer whose only excuse for his spamming and trolling is "I'm only 14 years old".
Fat Man wrote: Let us all resist the urge to respond to anything Nick says and from now on we just respond only to our regular longtime members like you and I, and Earl, Blackdog4444, Abitagirl, Sergey, Rotten, Lewis, Hugefanofbadreligion, Skul, and Ray.
I believe you forgot i_like_1981. And of course there are several members who were not mentioned, as it would be a long list without forgetting anybody.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

How could you forget 1981? And sparkle? And Fitz, Katrin, natmanhan, Indurrago and dickfilthy? :P
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Oh yes, I forgot.

Also . . . . .

I_like_1981, Sparkle, Fitz, Katrin, Natmanhan, Indurrago and Dickfilthy.

I was getting tired, and I just woke up from an afternoon nap. When I'm tired I get brain fog.

Anyway . . .

We shall respond only to their posts, and never again to Nick.

But Nick has been banned anyway.

He's been sent back to kindergarten.

Nick had no business being on the Internet. He should go outside and play, sitting in his sandbox and making mud pies.

He won't be missed.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

greencom

Post by greencom »

Friends,
Sorry for venting. I like you people too much to leave, thanks for your support.
Earl

Post by Earl »

No need to apologize. You had a right to object to Nick's ("I'm a 14 year old child") Romper Room. To borrow from an old Beatles song: Cry, baby, cry. Make your mother sigh. HE'S OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. So, cry, baby, cry. :lol: :lol: And Good-bye! :mrgreen:

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:No need to apologize. You had a right to object to Nick's ("I'm a 14 year old child") Romper Room. To borrow from an old Beatles song: Cry, baby, cry. Make your mother sigh. HE'S OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER. So, cry, baby, cry. :lol: :lol: And Good-bye! :mrgreen:
Yeah! I say good riddance.

Now we won't have to see any more of . . . . .
Nick wrote: WHAAAAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAAA! I'M 14 YEARS OLD! YOU CAN'T TREAT ME LIKE THIS! WHAAAAA! WHAAAAAAAA! GA GA GOO GOO! I'M 14 YEARS OLD! WHAAAAA WHAAAAA! GA GA GOO GOO!
(Carps in his diaper and sucks his thumb.)

OK! I guess that's enough. I've had my fun with him, and he's gone now.

He's gone back to 4chan, the Romper Room Kindergarten sandbox of the Internet where all the retards hang out.

I won't bring him up ever again after this.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

And we all know why that is. Oh, and what's with the swastikas surrounding your signature? Do you thrive off negative attention? Well, trolls do. Did I need to ask, even?
HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:I believe you forgot i_like_1981. And of course there are several members who were not mentioned, as it would be a long list without forgetting anybody.
Thanks, HugeFanOfBadReligion. All the time spent posting on this website has been for something...
Skul wrote:How could you forget 1981?
Yeah, it's an outrage! I demand an apology or I'll cry my eyes out over my keyboard! :lol:
Fat Man wrote:Nick had no business being on the Internet. He should go outside and play, sitting in his sandbox and making mud pies.
Oh, he has business on the internet. At a certain other website that me and you most certainly don't take kindly to!

But he had no business at all here. For a nerd with no interest in sports he was sure persistent in his objections to our forum. I sense an undercover /sp/artan! Oh well, he's banned now, so even if he was one, it made no difference in the end. Anyone who comes on here wasting time and goading people isn't going to last long.

I'm also glad to see you took my advice on his new rank. It was a very befitting one! I think he'll come back here for some more nitpicking eventually. I get the feeling this whole story isn't over yet...

Or there is that very slight chance he may grow up and know his true place in life. Basically, not here. I see no use in exchanging pleasantries with a person who condones both online and real-life bullying.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Lewis

Post by Lewis »

i_like_1981 wrote:
And we all know why that is. Oh, and what's with the swastikas surrounding your signature? Do you thrive off negative attention? Well, trolls do. Did I need to ask, even?

Best regards,
i_like_1981
I wondered what they were when I saw them. Why on earth would anyone want to have swastikas in their signature?
Last edited by Lewis on Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.