SHOULD NICK BE EXPELLED AND SENT BACK TO KINDERGARTEN?

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

SHOULD NICK BE EXPELLED AND SENT BACK TO KINDERGARTEN?

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I think we're all getting sick and tired of Nick's moronic Kindergarten sandbox Romper Room bullshit!

For the past three or four days, we have not been able to hold any serious conversation here.

I like to talk about my concerns about how the sports culture has ruined our lives and is contributing to the declining quality of education in our schools.

But NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

We have to put up with Nicks childish moronic one-liners. He reminds of a 6 year old child even though he claims to be 14 years old. He acts more like he's 14 months old and seriously in need of a diaper change, because he's been crapping all over these forum pages.

I purpose that we just ignore him from now on and simply not respond to anything he says. We just skip past his forum posts like they are not there.

OK?
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Nick

Re: SHOULD NICK BE EXPELLED AND SENT BACK TO KINDERGARTEN?

Post by Nick »

Fat Man, if you can manage to ignore me, then I'll respect you.
:'( im only 14! thats why im acting this way! )':
Earl

Post by Earl »

Yeah, I'm sure.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

He's gone now, thankfully. I bet he's reading this post right now. Or probably not, because he can't be the attention whore he is when he can't post one sentence posts every minute. Nick can't read unless he can say something stupid back to it, but now he can't say something back, so I doubt he's here now.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Why subject kindergarteners to him? :P
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

abitagirl wrote:Why subject kindergarteners to him? :P
The Kindergartners would teach Nick to act a little bit more mature.

Of course, he'll never be able to quite reach their level of maturity.

When he becomes 60 years old he will still be wearing diapers and sucking his thumb!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

When he becomes 60 years old he will still be wearing diapers and sucking his thumb!
He'll improve that much? WOW. Nick should be happy.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Sergey wrote:
He'll improve that much? WOW. Nick should be happy.
Well, actually, I seriously doubt if he will improve that much.

Even that is way too high a level of maturity for him to reach.

For the rest of his life, he'll probably be sitting in a vegetable garden, drooling from the corners of his mouth, but at least he will be there among his intellectual superiors.

Sergey

Post by Sergey »

It's still much better than he is now. Like leagues ahead.
HULK SMASH SPORTS JOCK'S HEAD! OWWWW, HULK HURT HAND!

The Golden Rule: DO feed the troll!

Crappy school but better than sports related schools...

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Nick makes a head of cabbage look like Einstein!

blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

I know a 10 year old that's much more of a gentleman than Nick ever would be. So what his signature is saying is wrong.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I'm glad Nick got banned. To come onto a website that has been raided and harassed by 4chan and to start rattling on about how hilarious it is and how everything they do is an absolute joke is just asking for trouble. He wasn't obnoxious but he was still a troll, an "attention whore" like HugeFanOfBadReligion said. I post a lot on here. I'm always going to put posts up on here whenever I feel I have anything to add - I suppose I just like seeing that number of posts on my profile page building up day by day. But I stay on-topic and know what is right to say and what would be best kept quiet about. If Nick had shut up about how great 4chan and smoking weed were on here I'm sure he wouldn't have been banned as quick. Was there a single topic on here he posted in that he didn't try to take off in the direction of either of those two things? I don't know. Oh, and having a signature insulting the member with the most posts on a forum is definitely pushing your luck. But it's what trolls do, isn't it? I guess that whole signature issue has been sorted out now; his new one's far more appropriate anyway. It sums him up in under 10 words. By the way, who did that? I'm sure I can eliminate Nick from my enquiry...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

Yes. There is nothing worse than a bully that just cries they are oppressed all the time. That is such a bad quality to possess.
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK. In answer to my original question "SHOULD NICK BE EXPELLED AND SENT BACK TO KINDERGARTEN?" well, since his gangley little ass has been banned from these forums . . . . .

. . . then, he has, in fact, been sent back to Kindergarten where he belongs.

Now he hangs out with all the other retarded little zoo-tramps over at 4chan.

So, my question has been answered to my satisfaction.