International I Hate Sports Club Convention & Conference?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Indurrago

International I Hate Sports Club Convention & Conference?

Post by Indurrago »

I reread the staff bios, and read that you met one of your staff members at something called the "International I Hate Sports Club Convention & Conference." I'm curious to know if this conference/convention occurs annually or if they're any plans for any future gatherings.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Ray
Site Admin

Re: International I Hate Sports Club Convention & Conference

Post by Ray »

No, that was just a joke. But maybe we should. :)

I Hope We Lose!
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Ray wrote:No, that was just a joke. But maybe we should. :)
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww mannnnnnnnn............................ Thanks anyway tho. :D
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
wibberley

Post by wibberley »

yes,i think a convention is agood idea.we could also have regional monthley meetings in peoples houses