How to make an entire baseball team shit in their pants.

Can't stand people who are willing to pay for the chance to applaud other people having fun? Welcome home, comrade!
Indurrago

How to make an entire baseball team shit in their pants.

Post by Indurrago »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BY4yWBRj ... re=related

Watch the first minute.

I'd post a picture but that would ruin it. :twisted:
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
abitagirl

Re: How to make an entire baseball team shit in their pants.

Post by abitagirl »

Oh, I was thinking you meant literally. (Not that I'm disappointed or anything. Really.) :P

I wonder if there's a way to make an entire footbore team shit their pants. Literally. During a game. :twisted:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Well, I have alot of confidence that the guy holding the baseball would definitely want to relieve himself in the gentlemen's room after this kinda of experience. :lol:
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Dear Lord! Now that is one guy whose girlfriend I wouldn't want to inadvertently hit on in a bar! You wouldn't be seeing any more of these mini-essays from me if I were to get on his bad side. The best you'd get from me would be: dgogrigj4469t4i]g54;k fc,b. fb 34f ,befpkiobkwtrojetkjhoksrhiojiaajmaieabteygbfdbdhbdr32refrhbbaryger (if anything!)

Nice video. It's kinda both pro-sports (with the physical strength theme) and anti-sports (with the destruction of baseball bat) - good to have a bit of a balance!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

i_like_1981 wrote:Dear Lord! Now that is one guy whose girlfriend I wouldn't want to inadvertently hit on in a bar! You wouldn't be seeing any more of these mini-essays from me if I were to get on his bad side. The best you'd get from me would be: dgogrigj4469t4i]g54;k fc,b. fb 34f ,befpkiobkwtrojetkjhoksrhiojiaajmaieabteygbfdbdhbdr32refrhbbaryger (if anything!)

Nice video. It's kinda both pro-sports (with the physical strength theme) and anti-sports (with the destruction of baseball bat) - good to have a bit of a balance!

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Personally I always believe there were more to martial artists than just the physical aspect to it. When you see martial artists this old and still training its seems more of actual way of life(i.e. Chinese monks that just eat, sleep, pray and do kung-fu) than just some game you can play til your 40s and then quit and then reminiscence til you rot and die. But yes this clip is very much the physical aspect. I rather not go to the mixed martial arts debate also but I would definitely agree they're more sports than art. I won't pretend I'm a martial artist expert either. So no I don't think this is clip(the first min I mean) in particular any more pro-sports more than like seeing military recruits doing warm up exercises(but they are pro-team). :D
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

As I said in another thread, the odd impressive display of physical ability (like the one featured in this video) is worthy of my respect. Martial arts tend to be more breathtaking and skilled than chasing some ball round a pitch. It requires determination, quick reflexes and great concentration to participate in a proper fight of karate or kung-fu. Definitely a bit more talented than putting on a pair of shorts, running after an inflated pig-skin and jumping onto the ground in tears the moment you are nudged by one of the other players. Hank was right on one account - football really should be called "divegrass"! Martial arts on the other hand, are truly an art. There's just so much more of a spiritual connection involved in them than running round after some ball. So, good video. Definitely not one guy I'd like to mess around with!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

By the way, Indurrago, I see you've tried to upload an avatar but it hasn't shown up. You might want to try and sort that out. Who knows what we all might be missing out on? (My avatar, on the other hand, doesn't leave much to the imagination.)

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Strange my avatar was working yesterday. I had to re-upload the image, somehow it got removed.
SmartSportsPerson
Sportsman

Post by SmartSportsPerson »

That video was more than likely a fake. That bat was probably already broken in half and either stuck together with some sellotape so as to make this guy look dead tough and scary. Come on.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

SmartSportsPerson wrote:That video was more than likely a fake. That bat was probably already broken in half and either stuck together with some sellotape so as to make this guy look dead tough and scary. Come on.
Wow, that's an incredible theory. "It was held together by sellotape". You're not going to try and back that up with some hard evidence? Screenshot, maybe? Reference to a certain point in the video? I don't know why some of us here are choosing to bother with you. You have nothing worthwhile or original to say. Try making a point that hasn't been said about 12,000 times already. And for your information, I'm only responding to your posts to increase my own post count. It's easy work, defeating your points.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

Haha, smartsportsperson is feeling insecurity because for once in his life he knows he's physically inferior to someone else and can't argue against it. :lol: These guys break bricks everday I guess a baseball is sooo much tougher, or maybe all those times they're faking those too. 1981, yeah I need to get my posts count up too. :mrgreen:
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Indurrago wrote:Haha, smartsportsperson is feeling insecurity because for once in his life he knows he's physically inferior to someone else and can't argue against it. :lol: These guys break bricks everday I guess a baseball is sooo much tougher, or maybe all those times they're faking those too. 1981, yeah I need to get my posts count up too. :mrgreen:
I would have suggested that SmartSportsPerson was given the rank of SPAMMER because his posts have the sarcasm and lack of real information as Nick's. However, it turns out that he was here for debate and was discouraged from doing so by some Guestbook comment. Oh, the pain. Did he not realise that by the sarcastic responses he got, he had more material for an argument against the site? Probably not. Well, he's not been back in a while, and to be honest, I hope he doesn't bother coming back if he's going to patronise me about my marital status. Perhaps I should send him a PM to tell him I really don't care about that anymore.

As for getting your post count up... with the World Cup in full swing for a month now, there will be a lot to moan about!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

Nerds need martial arts!
But yes, proves glory of Japan. (If I become PM of Japan, I will make the whole population capable of doing something similar, and able to fully mobilise within 72 hours- just as quick, but larger then the Swiss.... glorious)

And the idiot who thinks it is fake, well, it isn't. I have seen enough karate/kobudo/systema/taekwando people break bricks, concrete blocks, wooden blocks/poles etc. etc. I thinkt that if one can destroy the human body utterly, I think it it possible to break a baseball bat. If you do not believe this, walk into your nearest Japanese style Doujo (make sure you are deadily polite, and bow as often as you can) and they may be able to demonstrate in front of you (where they will let you try and break it first, where you will almost certainly fail because you only know how to use brute strength). There.
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

Hitting the gym every now and then would be sufficient enough. Or just ignore the bully, giving them attention will only provoke them.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Not giving a reaction to a bully will make them feel they've fully intimidated their target. Reacting with anger and hitting them back will give them a legitimate reason to unleash even more severe torment on their target. It would be nice to have one universal solution to bullying problems for victims to follow but sadly, that will never be so.

Best regards,
i_like_1981