How to make an entire baseball team shit in their pants.

Can't stand people who are willing to pay for the chance to applaud other people having fun? Welcome home, comrade!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: How to make an entire baseball team shit in their pants.

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:Not giving a reaction to a bully will make them feel they've fully intimidated their target. Reacting with anger and hitting them back will give them a legitimate reason to unleash even more severe torment on their target. It would be nice to have one universal solution to bullying problems for victims to follow but sadly, that will never be so.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
If I were a high school principal, my solution to bullying would be, to immediately expel the bullies and sent them to their own schools where they will have to take classes in how to act like human beings, and they can not be in sports until they make passing grades in all of their academic subjects, and they can't graduate until they pass the course in how to act like human beings.

And if they are unable to pass these courses, then after their 18th birthdays, they go to prison!

End of story!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Safety wrote:Hitting the gym every now and then would be sufficient enough. Or just ignore the bully, giving them attention will only provoke them.
Please don't tell me you think solving bullying is that easy. As 1981 said, if you ignore them, they'll think you're afraid of them and that they've succeeded and that you'll let them push you around. If you resist their antics, they'll be angered and it gives them an excuse to do more harm. Also, I've noticed that if you ignore them when they insult you, they believe you don't disagree with their insult. For example, one time one of the schools jocks insulted me with accusations of homosexuality (I can't exactly remember the phrase/term used, this was over two years ago, but it was likely the common insult "fag"), I responded with something along the lines of "I couldn't care less about your baseless accusations", and they seemed to interpret that as a statement saying "I don't care if you guys can't accept that lifestyle", which was not remotely close to what I was stating. Not caring about their insults is agreement to them in their eyes unfortunately. Believe me, there is no simple way to handle bullying, they are persistent bastards, I'll give them that.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Put the bullies in jail if the commit assault and battery, and put their parents in jail for not teaching their kids the difference between right and wrong.

End of story!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

Whenever someone messes with me, and it gets to a certain point where it's interfering with my schoolwork, then I usually just tell the teacher and they do something about it. Or I tell them to stop. Either method works.
If I were a high school principal, my solution to bullying would be, to immediately expel the bullies and sent them to their own schools where they will have to take classes in how to act like human beings, and they can not be in sports until they make passing grades in all of their academic subjects, and they can't graduate until they pass the course in how to act like human beings.

And if they are unable to pass these courses, then after their 18th birthdays, they go to prison!
Wowzers.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

Well, ignoring is not the best solution. People say reacting is not a good solution, but if you react accordingly (with back up measures like sympathetic teachers) as in with overwhelming power (and if you are not confident on attacking the group, hit each one individually when they are alone, or if you belong to a similar minded group, surround an individual and get them- use their tactics on them)

Bullies know only the language they speak (mostly violence) so if you give them enough violence they will break. The best is to essentially break their reputation and pride. With violence, make them cry in front of their peers. Make them beg for mercy (as in, stop, stop, help me, or something along that line). Photoshopped image of them being anally raped or something along that line (make sure the whole peer group knows, or if you can, get a teacher to comment that such sexual exploit is unacceptable and taints the reputation of the school- that was SOOO funny....). Another is to hide a tape recorder (or if you can get help, video the whole escapade) and let them beat you to a pulp. Promptly go to the nearest possible authority and watch it take off from there.

Essentially, if they want to make your life in school (or any other establishment) miserable, make sure that you make their life in TOTAL miserable.

I might get arrested for saying this, but if they commit suicide (did not happen to me though- one must know when to stop also) I heard that one person during a funeral just went about how much that person tormented him (usually his peer group will be there) and 'twisted the knife' unto the end. Then went on to point those who are attending, about how much they tormented him etc. and finally rounded off by saying how glad he was that the bully was dead, and was tormented also Well well, touche it was.

Those people who go on rampages because they could not take the bullying any more? Well, that is not the solution. The solution is to get the bullies to feel the same torment (as they will not be used to it, their mental strength is actually less than those who are bullied) and if you really wanted them dead (hypothetically), you make them die with their own hands. (These bullies still like a flourish at the end, so if you REALLY were able to make them commit suicide, make sure you end the whole thing also as you would have liked to. Laugh at their face as they die. Call that person a coward, and mention the fact that you faced similar torments but still were able to live.) Well, I think this sums up the 'Nerd's Revenge'.

(Aside from real life examples, things regarding suicides, a.k.a 4th paragraph onwards are all hypothetical theories on revenge, and I hold no responsbility if any events similar does occur)
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

How about photo-shopping the bullies having sex with barnyard animals!

Then posting the photo-shopped images on the Internet!

Fuck 'em up for life!

Anyone who has been a schoolyard bully, that should be held against them for the rest of their lives! It should be on their school records.

And if I owned a company, or if I were an employer, I would check up on the school records of anyone seeking employment, and then I would say . . . . . "Sorry! But I don't hire bullies! Go sleep in the gutter!" and then, I would have security remove them from the premises.

If I were a minister, or in the Justice Of The Peace, and a couple wanted to get married, first I would check up on the guys school record, and then say "Sorry, but I'm not going to marry the two of you, because you were a schoolyard bully, and you might beat up on your wife or your kids after you have them, so, go have sex with animals!" and then I would have security remove him from the premises.

And then, as security drags him away, I would than say to him "You can consider yourself damn lucky that I can't have them cut off your balls and shove them down your throat!"

Yeah! I'm not very forgiving!

My life was fucked up by bullies, so their lives should be fucked up for keeps!

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Fat Man wrote:How about photo-shopping the bullies having sex with barnyard animals!
That reminds me of this story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjJuXfqd2E

Pretty messed up in my opinion, and that Mom needs to face some consequences for that.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:
Fat Man wrote:How about photo-shopping the bullies having sex with barnyard animals!
That reminds me of this story: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjJuXfqd2E

Pretty messed up in my opinion, and that Mom needs to face some consequences for that.
Yeah! What that contemptible bitch did to that innocent 13 year old girl is absolutely appalling.

Anybody who would do something like that to an innocent child deserves to die!

She needs to be thrown down 10 flights of stairs!

The Imperialist

Personally, degrading these people is enough. Death gets them out of any possible misery they might feel later on. I am therefore against the death penalty (for most things) because they are essentially 'let off' once they die.

Penal battalion, labour camp, or simple forced to stand outside with a placard is good enough. (Or if they must die, then actually use their corpse for useful means... fertiliser, building foundations, propaganda you name it)
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

The Imperialist wrote:Personally, degrading these people is enough. Death gets them out of any possible misery they might feel later on. I am therefore against the death penalty (for most things) because they are essentially 'let off' once they die.

Penal battalion, labour camp, or simple forced to stand outside with a placard is good enough. (Or if they must die, then actually use their corpse for useful means... fertiliser, building foundations, propaganda you name it)
That's a good point. People who commit hideous atrocities are essentially taking the easy way out by being allowed to die. People may want them to suffer the pain they inflicted on others, which is understandable. But the fact stands that evil people who are not put to death for their sickening crimes are still alive and thinking of ways in which to make their sick fantasies reality. Keeping them in prison not only can result in them breaking out and killing again, or even released early before serving their full custodial sentence which is happening a lot with serious criminals over here in Britain, but it also costs taxpayers' money to provide them with food and drink, their own cell and to give them extra high protection if the crime done is a serious one which other prisoners will want to get them for. Therefore some of these villains have to be eliminated to protect potential future victims and save the taxpayers' money. The taxpayers over here in Britain DO NOT like having their money spent on catering for people who really don't deserve anything and should really just be left to die. By this I mean the murderers, rapists and other sick criminals who are in jail and with a chance of being let out again. If I had to choose, as controversial an issue as it is, I would have to be FOR the death penalty, as there are some people out there who are just generally evil and can never be reformed.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
The Imperialist

But no matter what people say, it still uses resource to even put these people to death. I personally think that these people should be put to use (unlike the stupid prison system which just sucks money off the taxpayers; make them part of the financial machine, instead of letting them idle around bored in the cell when they can be running wheels like a hamster and generating electricity, or farming, or any other activities in which manpower is lowering) so we have a positive product coming out of them.

I may sound like a Nazi, but use these people as slave labour. I think being worked to death is a satisfying end for all victims who will care to watch them work their backs off.

Ofcourse, one can put them in penal battalions; give them a knife, and make them go forwards. Use them as meatshields. It wastes the enemy's ammunition, and gives more chance to the regulars who are genuinely fighting for what they believe in(and if not, at the least they are in it voluntarily)
irishhighlander

Post by irishhighlander »

I studied Shodan Karate for about two years. We learned how to defend ourselfs in trains, buses, or on the street. We even learned how to protect ourselves if attacked by 4 people. 3 in front, 1 behind.
The tanton (dirk) fighting was where I really paid attention especially since I teach in elementary school and we now have to be on the alert for nut cases who want to come in after the attack in Osaka close to ten years ago.
One of the first things we learned when deflecting a knife thrust is to throw the attacker off balance and strike the base of the skull as hard as we can. In training, we had to hit our "opponent" between the shoulder blades inorder to not kill them!

I do remember being paired up with a black belt in my class. The guy had shown up sick to practice and when we were sparring, he didn't block my fist strike very well. I struck him in the stomach, and he had to leave practice. I apologised to my sensei, but sensei said it was the blackbelt's fault as being 6 ranks above me, he should have been able to defend himself.
Years later, I met the blackbelt at a practice again and apologised to him. He shrugged it off saying that yes it had been his fault.
Due to having 2 small kids, I have stopped training for the time being. Though I may go back in the future.
sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

Indurrago wrote:
i_like_1981 wrote:Dear Lord! Now that is one guy whose girlfriend I wouldn't want to inadvertently hit on in a bar! You wouldn't be seeing any more of these mini-essays from me if I were to get on his bad side. The best you'd get from me would be: dgogrigj4469t4i]g54;k fc,b. fb 34f ,befpkiobkwtrojetkjhoksrhiojiaajmaieabteygbfdbdhbdr32refrhbbaryger (if anything!)

Nice video. It's kinda both pro-sports (with the physical strength theme) and anti-sports (with the destruction of baseball bat) - good to have a bit of a balance!

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Personally I always believe there were more to martial artists than just the physical aspect to it. When you see martial artists this old and still training its seems more of actual way of life(i.e. Chinese monks that just eat, sleep, pray and do kung-fu) than just some game you can play til your 40s and then quit and then reminiscence til you rot and die. But yes this clip is very much the physical aspect. I rather not go to the mixed martial arts debate also but I would definitely agree they're more sports than art. I won't pretend I'm a martial artist expert either. So no I don't think this is clip(the first min I mean) in particular any more pro-sports more than like seeing military recruits doing warm up exercises(but they are pro-team). :D
Even though I am a sports fan, mainly just hockey I agree. I love the martial arts far more then any sport!
Earl

Post by Earl »

Hi, sportslover! :) I took judo lessons for a few years when I was a teenager decades ago. If you continue posting in this forum, I'll tell you about it.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
sportslover
Sportsman

Post by sportslover »

I took karate, Judo and jiujitsu. Very fun, I actually enjoy the martial arts more then the other sports... So I guess sportslover isn't exactly accurate!

Oh well