LAWRENCE tAYLOR

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
greencom

LAWRENCE tAYLOR

Post by greencom »

Wow, how odd, Lawrence Taylor accused of raping and beating a 16 year old girl, I think he's just wants to keep the tradition of the NFL going.
greencom

Re: LAWRENCE tAYLOR

Post by greencom »

Correction, he didn't rape and beat her, he just raped her, I knew an NFL Hall of Famer wouldn't do both. It looks like the kids still have a role model to look up to.
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

She was a prostitute beaten by her pimp. It is only rape because of her age. That doesn't make soliciting sex for money not a crime, but I watch Nancy Grace and I think it's important to distinguish this guy from a violent rapist to a jerk.
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

sparkle wrote:She was a prostitute beaten by her pimp. It is only rape because of her age. That doesn't make soliciting sex for money not a crime, but I watch Nancy Grace and I think it's important to distinguish this guy from a violent rapist to a jerk.
She was abducted and when sex if forced on someone, it's still rape, even if she was a prostitute, it's still rape, and the monkey-boy who did it in not merely a jerk and a violent criminal, and since the girl was under-aged then that also make him a pedophile.

Why do people keep making excuses for these gutter-thugs??? :evil: :evil: :evil:
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

There isn't any excuse for behaviour like this. For a large, well-built football player to force himself on a woman is unjustifiable let alone one who is underage. I think when crimes like this happen, the person should be punished regardless of their celebrity status. They should get what's coming to them like any normal person would. Sure, it wouldn't be much of a big deal if a local hero was to walk into a small cornershop and take a tin of beans for free; no self-respecting shopkeeper would want to risk their reputation by having a popular celebrity jailed over such a tiny, mundane item. But when we have celebrity sports players abusing their physical strength and status by violating others' rights, that is when I feel any prestige or fame should be ignored and they should be punished like anyone else would. I would also hope that the coverage in the papers would further shame them across the country and ruin their image. Newspaper coverage is very much a double-edged sword - so good for you if you've done something good but if you've committed a crime, they'll make sure you never hear the last of it!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

OK everybody, here are the whole rotten sordid details!

http://www.salon.com/news/2010/05/06/us ... newsletter
Ex-NFL star Taylor arrested in NY rape case
The victim was 16, one year below the legal age of consent in New York.
By JIM FITZGERALD, Associated Press Thursday, May 6, 2010 15:42 ET

Pro Football Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor was arrested Thursday in connection with the rape of a 16-year-old girl who police said was delivered to his suburban New York City hotel room against her will. The former New York Giants linebacker was arrested early Thursday at a Holiday Inn in Suffern, said Christopher St. Lawrence, supervisor of the town of Ramapo. The victim was 16, one year below the legal age of consent in New York, St. Lawrence said. An attorney for Taylor, Kenneth Gribetz, said he expected Taylor to be arraigned later Thursday. "We're confident his innocence will be proven," he said.

Rasheed Davis, a 36-year-old parolee, was arrested in the case on charges of unlawful imprisonment, assault and endangering the welfare of a child. Police said the girl had been staying with Davis in the Bronx for a few weeks. He beat her up, drove her to the Holiday Inn and told her she had to have sex with Taylor, police said. When she refused, Davis handed her over to Taylor, who sexually assaulted her, they said. Taylor paid her $300, which she gave to Davis, police said.

Davis "struck the young girl with his fist, kicked her and brought her to the Holiday Inn against her will," NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said. On the way back from Suffern, the girl sent text messages to her uncle spelling out what had happened, Browne said. The uncle then went to the NYPD, he said.

Davis was sentenced in April 1994 to eight to 25 years in prison for first-degree manslaughter. He was paroled in March 2008. There was no phone number listed at the address provided by police for Davis and it wasn't clear if he had an attorney. His relationship with the girl was unclear. The Bronx district attorney's office refused to comment.

Taylor was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in 1999 and competed in ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" last year. He had a highly publicized struggle with drug addiction and has had multiple legal run-ins since retiring from football. A quick, fierce and athletic linebacker who redefined his position, Taylor anchored the Giants' defense and led New York to Super Bowls titles in 1987 and 1991. He was selected to the NFL's 75th Anniversary All-Time Team.

A 10-time Pro Bowler, he was the NFL Most Valuable Player in 1986 and the NFL Defensive Player of the Year in 1981, 1982 and 1986. He recorded 132 1/2 sacks, which doesn't included his 9 sacks in 1981 when the statistic wasn't official. In 2001, Taylor was convicted of possessing drug paraphernalia in New Jersey. The conviction stemmed from the September 1998 discovery in a hotel room of a butane torch and other materials commonly used to smoke crack.

In 1996 and 1997, he was arrested in South Carolina and Florida on drug charges. In those cases, he either admitted his guilt or agreed to enter a pretrial intervention program. In 2000, he drew five years of federal probation for filing false tax returns and for tax evasion.

--------

Associated Press reporter Colleen Long and Tom Hays in New York City contributed to this story.
So, that's how these monkey-boys operate. Now they have under-aged girls abducted to serve as their sex slaves. No wonder the USA is becoming more and more like a Banana Republic with each passing year!

Here's more!

http://www.salon.com/news/2010/05/06/us ... newsletter
Ex-NFL star Lawrence Taylor arrested
Police are investigating a reported rape at a hotel in Montebello
By Associated Press Thursday, May 6, 2010 11:09 ET

Police say former NFL star Lawrence Taylor has been arrested in connection with a reported rape in the New York City suburbs. Ramapo Detective Lt. Brad Weidel says the former New York Giants linebacker has not been formally charged. He says charges will be filed when the police investigation is completed. Weidel said police were investigating a reported rape at a hotel in Montebello, N.Y. Police said they would hold a news conference this afternoon, and declined to immediately respond to more detailed questions from The Associated Press, including about whether Taylor had a lawyer.

Police say Taylor lives in Pembroke Pines, Fla.
Well, his next place of residence will be the state penitentiary.

Here in Texas, kidnapping is a capital offense and it's death by lethal injection.

Therefore, if he had committed his crime in Texas he would go to the gurney!

No wait! He's a football player! That's right!

So, I guess he would still get away with it and get a pat on the back and a brand new car!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

greencom

Post by greencom »

Yeah he's going to get away with it, but they will probably take away his crayons.
sparkle

Post by sparkle »

greencom wrote:Yeah he's going to get away with it, but they will probably take away his crayons.
He won't get away with it, but not because he's a sports player. Being a minority in America makes it much worse with a crime. Ben Roethslisberger is a repeat rapist and he gets no jail time. If u don't believe in white privilege, I am telling you as a Latina, it exists. :roll:
* I always had hopes of being a big star. But as you get older, you aim a little lower. Everybody wants to make an impression, some mark upon the world. Then you think, you've made a mark on the world if you just get through it, and a few people remember your name. Then you've left a mark. You don't have to bend the whole world. I think it's better to just enjoy it. Pay your dues, and just enjoy it. If you shoot an arrow and it goes real high, hooray for you.*
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

sparkle wrote:
greencom wrote:Yeah he's going to get away with it, but they will probably take away his crayons.
He won't get away with it, but not because he's a sports player. Being a minority in America makes it much worse with a crime. Ben Roethslisberger is a repeat rapist and he gets no jail time. If u don't believe in white privilege, I am telling you as a Latina, it exists. :roll:
It's a shame that the world is still so unfair. I don't think the day will ever come when justice is dealt out equally for all regardless of any factors whatsoever. I have learned not to expect such kind, fair treatment from the modern world. And how much they like to say how far "equal opportunities" have come over the last half-century...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.