Sports are Good for You (In More Ways Than One)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Sports are Good for You (In More Ways Than One)

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:Do you realize you avoided answering the Question with Your repeated story again?

I'm not talking about SPORTS I'm talking about PEOPLE, READ WHAT YOU'RE QUOTING, Please.

And the Question still stands.

I may require once more the help of members from this Board to Help me make him understand my point, since Either he's ignoring or like he said, In denial.

Edit:
"It was sports, that taught me how to hate sports. Therefore, I can not love what had ruined my life. "

who's asking you to love sports? I'm asking you to not pre-judge people till you meet them and know em.

Also I'll be getting back at you with that "It was sports" thing.
OK, I will concede that NOT ALL sports fans, and NOT ALL jocks, and NOT ALL coaches are bullies and low-life gutter thugs.

Yes, there are some coaches who do favor PE reforms in our schools and who do not encourage bullying. But they are few and far between and as rare as hen's teeth.

But in my own personal experiences, I have not been fortunate enough to encounter any of them. Yes, I'm sure they're out there, but most of the sports people I have known made my life in school miserable for me.

OK! Is this acknowledgment good enough for you?

Please do tell, pray tell.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

What do you think of this encounter?

You (yes you Fatman): Oh here comes a decent guy I'll ask him for directions.

You: Good Afternoon may you...?
"decent Gentleman": SHUT THE FUCK UP, go ASK SOMEONE ELSE you FATTY.

What's the Guy to you?
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Brigan wrote:What do you think of this encounter?

What's the Guy to you?
No offense, I respect all of your opinions you've said so far and agree with most of them that extremism against sports is a bad idea, however your not being a better person than Fat Man by failing to acknowledge that Fat Man did just indeed admit that not every single athlete and coach is a thug. It seems as though most of your argument's purpose was to get Fat Man to see this, and he just did, yet you ignored it and continued with other parts of your argument. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with continuing this debate and all aspects of it, but you could have at least showed some sign of appreciation that Fat Man acknowledged that some athletes are not terrible people.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:

What's the Guy to you?
No offense, I respect all of your opinions you've said so far and agree with most of them that extremism against sports is a bad idea, however your not being a better person than Fat Man by failing to acknowledge that Fat Man did just indeed admit that not every single athlete and coach is a thug. It seems as though most of your argument's purpose was to get Fat Man to see this, and he just did, yet you ignored it and continued with other parts of your argument. Don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with continuing this debate and all aspects of it, but you could have at least showed some sign of appreciation that Fat Man acknowledged that some athletes are not terrible people.
Well, actually, as far as Brigan is concerned, I'm suppose to get down on my big fat dimpled knees and beg forgiveness from all the sports people and fans whom I have offended.

What's the Guy to you?
I notice that you haven't posted anything at all in any of the other forum topics.

It seems that after reading some of my forum posts, you registered as a new member just so you can point out my "despicable" behavior to me, like, I'm your soul reason for why you came here.

Now, I have never caused any physical harm to another human being in my life, and I have never broken any laws.

No, I'm not perfect, but I don't go around beating up on people, I don't rape, or do any of these things.

Yeah, so I was rude to the people at the Don Haskin's Sports Center, which is nothing compared to what has been done to me.

I suggest that you check out some of the many NEWS articles that have been posted in these forums, not just my me, but by other forum members as well, concerning acts of violence and crimes committed by professional athletes, such as assault and rape, intimidation of crime victims and the witnesses to their many crimes.

But NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!

You appear to be, not the least bit concerned about those issues, and you're down on my case because I told some guy at the Don Haskin's Sports Center to shove his little cups of popcorn up his ass.

Yeah! Like, that makes me public enemy number one!

You seem to have a major obsession with me, and it's really beginning to give me the creeps!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Post by Brigan »

What's the Guy to you?
none taken and It was on its way, Just needed him to Asnwer that last question, I seeked something in it. (Still didn't get it though)

Good that you realized that Fat Man.

Now to obtain that, I had to go through your Ofensive name calling agaisn't me, While I stood Politely all the time and still am.

and Fat Man, I always was around, Your behaviour made me register an Account to reply with.
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Brigan wrote:

What's the Guy to you?
None (capitalize first word in sentence) taken and It (it) was on its way, Just needed him to Asnwer (answer, OK probably just a typo) that last question, I seeked something in it. (Still didn't get it though)

Good that you realized that Fat Man.

Now to obtain that, I had to go through your Ofensive (offensive) name calling agaisn't (against) me, While I stood Politely (politely, not a proper noun) all the time and still am.

And (capitalize first word in sentence)Fat Man, I always was around. (period, not comma) Your behaviour(behavior) made me register an Account (account, not a proper noun) to reply with. (dangling participial at end of sentence)

F -

OK. It appears that you came here just to harass me for my "despicable" behavior, but you still won't acknowledge the despicable and violent behavior and crimes committed by some athletes and sports fans.

So, what do you expect me to do? Get down on my knees and say a bunch of Hail Marys and Our Fathers?

Well, sorry Jimbo Bubbah Booey! No can do!

If you don't like my apples, then don't shake my tree!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

As Brigan has said numerous times on this forum, English is not his first language. I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us. I wouldn't like it if some German went and quoted a post I did in his language and gave me a really crap mark as an insult.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:As Brigan has said numerous times on this forum, English is not his first language. I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us. I wouldn't like it if some German went and quoted a post I did in his language and gave me a really crap mark as an insult.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
OK, your right.

But it seems that Brigan registered to be on these forums primarily to get down on my case.

He referred to my behavior as "dispicable" and he comes in here with an authoritarian which I deeply resent.

I hate sport and Brigan will just have to deal with it!!!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Brigan wasn't saying that it's wrong to hate sports. He was saying it's wrong to be spiteful to strangers simply because they're sports fans or athletes.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Perhaps Brigan's primary purpose here was to make criticisms of your behaviour, which I suppose is kind of irritating for you with it happening all the time now, Fat Man. But at least he was sincere in what he said and how he presented himself, unlike Drew McIntyre, who I'm about 98% sure is a troll, yet you chose to disregard Brigan completely and side with Drew, who is most likely a fraud. Note how Brigan stayed around to answer questions and posts directed to him here, yet Drew fucked off the moment me and some other members started calling him out for being a troll.

I advise you to read the two posts Drew submitted on Page 4 of this thread. I'd be surprised if you couldn't sense the tone of troll in those.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Drew McIntyre

Post by Drew McIntyre »

I'm a troll? Really..? REALLY?

You don't really seem the most credible person to accuse people of trolling. Mr. "I respond to troll messages with 5 paragraphs".
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Drew McIntyre wrote:I'm a troll? Really..? REALLY?

You don't really seem the most credible person to accuse people of trolling. Mr. "I respond to troll messages with 5 paragraphs".
Oh yes, insult me because I write long posts. That most definitely has the 4chan ring to it. I'm surprised you've not been banned yet and had your rank changed to SPAMMER. You're obviously a troll. In all your posts you use that same "chosen one" and "signed personally" mantra; obviously some sort of 4chan terminology I've not been made aware of yet. The only reason you're still posting on here is because our forum admin's Scottish and would side with you because you also claim to be. Even though you're probably lying about that as well; I noticed the American spelling of "sympathiser" in one of your posts.

The reason I write long posts is because I am sincere in what I say. I don't just piss people around, evade their questions and make my posts consist of short insults to anger other people. Perhaps if you stopped fucking blathering on about "chosen ones" then I might not accuse you of these things. But all you've come here to do is mess us around, particularly me. I am certainly a credible person to accuse people of trolling. I caught another lying spammer on these forums and sorted him out quickly.

If you don't like the way I do things... too damn bad! But then again, you 4channers and trolls have a problem with anyone who doesn't share their same viewpoint. I think I've nearly responded to your troll message with 5 paragraphs now so I'll get going! I'll be back, though!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

Drew, I can vouch for i_like_1981's sincerity. I know the guy personally. Although I haven't spoken to him on the phone, we have corresponded voluminously via PMs and e-mails.

i_like_1981, Drew doesn't seem to fit the traditional definition of a troll, whose purpose it is to make others angry. He seems to be the online equivalent of a clown. Of course, I could be wrong.

But, hey ... "Can't we just get along?" (Again, I could be wrong.)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Drew McIntyre

Post by Drew McIntyre »

You just don't get it do you '81?

I am completely untouchable. I can do whatever I want because I AM the Chosen One, and like it or not there is nothing you can do about it. I will take this forum doan from the groand and take it to the promised land. I'm not going ANYWHERE. Now your dreams a memory, and seems more true from far away just like smoke that fades and makes no sound. I dream broken dreams and I make them come true. I dream broken dreams and I dream them for you, 1981. You're out of time, so say goodbye. What was yours now is mine. Bad dreams do come true... and I dream them for you.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Drew, please read the FORUM RULES posted by Skul. You have just violated one of the rules.
§1)No Flaming/Flame-baiting

Flame-baiting is not tolerated. Flame-baiting is making a post to someone that is obviously intended to elicit an angry response.

This goes for posts and PMs to sports fans, too. Not all sports fans who visit here are rude and obnoxious. Do not automatically assume they are and instantly start hurling abuse at them if they have not posted anything abusive themselves. If they start using insults, then by all means give it back to them.

In other words -- respond in kind.
Please try to resolve this conflict with i_like_1981 in a civil manner. If you have an objection to make about the website or any specific comment that any member of this forum has made, please do so without using cryptic language. We'd love to have a serious discussion. You have the freedom to speak out, but you won't get anywhere if you continue to be cryptic. And if you continue to violate the rules, you will be banned.