Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Drew McIntyre

Post by Drew McIntyre »

Greetings my friends.

I am new here and I'm happy that everyone has similar opinions on sports here. All these sports bores think they can get to me but they need to know that I am completely... untouchable.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: New Member

Post by Fat Man »

Drew McIntyre wrote:Greetings my friends.

I am new here and I'm happy that everyone has similar opinions on sports here. All these sports bores think they can get to me but they need to know that I am completely... untouchable.
Let me be the first to welcome you to our anti-sports forum.

You will probably come to notice after awhile that I'm one of the most out-spoken critics when it comes to sports, and sometimes I tend to go way over the top. I admit that.

But then, I have a lot of issues that I have had to deal with in the past.

Once again, welcome to our forum.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Greetings, Drew. I'm glad your registration was approved. Welcome to the forum. :)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Welcome, Drew. Good to see another fellow Scot on here! :D
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Drew McIntyre wrote:Greetings my friends.

Hello Drew, and welcome to the forum.

Thanks for criticising my post about the World Suck and how England have "miraculously" made it through to the next round. I really need to tone down on my World Suck rants because... they make it sound like I actually am a part of it all! Which I'm not. The World Suck is like a virus - everybody's infected - and they're LOVING IT! I myself am not. I'd rather keep my brains intact. But it's so hard to ignore.

So, welcome here, and remember to tell me when I'm throwing in too many sport references. I make a lot of long posts on here but sometimes I may give out the wrong information... no World Suck scores! Yes, I'll keep that in mind.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.