ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
i_like_1981

ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, my dream has now come true. I always thought it would. England have now officially gone out of the World Cup having received one major thrashing by Germany this afternoon - 4-1 to Germany! YES! Now, dickfilthy, you can finally start to see some pics of our devastated fans whose reaction to a group of men they don't know personally losing a game would equate to their reaction if they lost their whole families! Well, I'll have to wait for the articles to start getting written. I'm sure the mourning will come soon. The papers nowadays can't tell the difference between real tragedies and mere farces. Personally, the excessive treatment and coverage our country's media will probably give to the loss of "their" team who really have done fucking crap this year in their "monumental tournament" is just insulting to the more important aspects of our society. We've just had a major national budget declared by the new coalition government over here in the UK and should be thinking about how to deal with the setbacks that lie ahead of us rather than having our attention diverted towards 11 overpaid hacks who don't even so much as deserve to have their own kits provided from them. I hope eventually the football or soccer fans will realise how useless their national team is, and has been for 44 years now, and learn where to rightfully invest their attention. I can't wait to see how the people in my office act tomorrow now "their" wonderful England have failed spectacularly. Perhaps they'll begin to understand me more. Ever since this farce of a tournament began I've been getting made fun of because I "never show any faith" and "just despise everything everyone else likes" but now perhaps they'll see where I was coming from. Even some of them agree how crap England have been in the initial group stage of the tournament. I nearly convinced one of my colleagues to give up on the team this year but he was just suckered back in by the prospect of beer, friends and the pub! I knew "our" team weren't going to last. And what happened today was no surprise. So well done, Germany. Gut gespielt! Ihr habt eure Sieg verdient! As for England... I hope your "welcoming reception" back here consists of eggs, flour and abuse! You've wasted everyone's time and money and stolen media coverage from more worthwhile matters. You've taken everyone on a journey, abandoned them and spat in their faces. You can damn well get what's coming to you! This is why British sports suck! They focus on their "great teams" so much but in the wide world, they just can't hack it!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Re: ENGLAND ARE OUT OF WORLD CUP! DEUTSCHLAND SIND SIEGER!

Post by Earl »

:cry: ...

:mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Congrats on your team losing! I don't believe Canada was in the World Cup, but we still had arrogant people loudly routing for other countries.

Also, on Germany winning, I believe I heard that in Germany, when kids are being raised to become professional soccer players, they are taught that they shouldn't have fun and that winning is the only thing that matters. Isn't that a great mentality to support the development of a child's mind?
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Earl

Post by Earl »

Sounds familiar ...
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

EXPOSED! -

1981 is an undercover sports fan!...
EnglandFan1981.jpg
EnglandFan1981.jpg (216.48 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
PROOF!!!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

BUSTED!!!!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Earl

Post by Earl »

No, that's his evil Doppelganger.

Show us your left arm, i_like_1981.

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Hmmm... trying to make me reveal myself, are you? A decision I'm sure you'd all regret making!

Undercover sports fan? Well, I see what you mean, and I guess I have just got back from the gym. But make no mistake, I'm just as shocked and angered to see how these goons are disgracing the year of 1981 with their shitty sports game! I hope "your" team lose!

Might I ask where you found that picture, dickfilthy?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Drew McIntyre

Post by Drew McIntyre »

You were rooting for Germany, and therefore rooting for a sports team.

You call me a troll, yet you troll around here making sports threads, cheering that a team won?
Earl

Post by Earl »

We are all trolls in this forum. :mrgreen: :wink:

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

i_like_1981 wrote:Might I ask where you found that picture, dickfilthy?
Yeah, I thought you might be interested in that picture, 1981!

I found it in the newspaper actually. But when I first came across it though, apart from those two drunk monkeys in the front, I thought the crowd looked so incredibly dull and boring, that I was initially going to disregard it altogether. In fact I thought the expressions on the faces of most of the fans were so bland and lifeless that they looked like they were just standing in a queue waiting for a bus, quite frankly.

I suppose that picture is interesting for how bored most of the people look in it though, but I was just about to turn the page on it, when at the last minute I thought I would read that guy's tattoo.

And suddenly there it was! Unbelievable! So I headed for the scanner, and so now here it is.

And hey, don't worry 1981, you know I'm just kidding around with all of this. You clearly are a fine upstanding sports hater, and I actually quite admire your strategy of being an "anti-fan". It sounds like fun!

But perhaps that guy in the picture really is your evil doppelganger - the evil 1981!

:twisted:

And congratulations on England's loss. And yes, "we're" out of it now too, thanks. But of course now all the bullshit hype for the next one has already begun! Can you believe it?!! They just don't stop do they - "Oh yeah, we'll get it next time mate... Brazil 2014 mate..."

Yeah, right.

And so the cycle of hype continues...

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Dear Lord, the people over on your end are talking about the next World Cup ALREADY? Christ, not even our lot are like that! All the people at work yesterday seemed a bit agitated about England losing. Well, it wasn't that big a deal for most of them but I sure as hell didn't hear any of them thinking that "our" team are going to do any better in 2014. Hopefully they're beginning to face facts - England are shit, and 1966 was a one-off for them.

But thanks for showing me the picture. I got a laugh out of that one. I did actually think it was from 1981 at first but I doubt I can even give it that redeeming aspect. My evil twin - I'll keep away from the pubs next time England are playing! The rage that would be brought about if I saw that guy! (But I doubt I'd be the "superior" 1981 in the ensuing fight!)

I suppose all a sports hater can do is be an anti-fan round here. Root for the team that's playing against the one that's meant to be "yours".

Oh, and Drew - the people here know that I'm keen on the German culture and language and would one day like to go over there. Ja, ich bin stolz, Deutsch zu sprechen! Ich habe Lust fur alles was Deutsch ist, aber fur dich, Drew, kann ich das Gleiche nicht sagen! Ich glaube, was du sagst ist nicht was du wirklich meinst!

By the way, Drew's our new resident troll. He doesn't seem to like me for some reason. Ich bin verwirrt. Warum passen wir nicht gut zusammen? Ach ja, der Antwort ist deutlich - er ist eine Lugner, und ich glaube, er ist treu zu eine andere feindliche Webseite!

Oh, and I've got plenty of pictures of devastated English sports fans from Monday's Daily Mail that I'm sure you'll all love. Gib' mir ein bisschen Zeit, und ich verspreche, dass es euch nicht enttauschen wird!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I found a really cool language translator at:
http://webtranslation.paralink.com/

You type in (or copy and paste) your language in the text window on top, click on the [Translate] key and the translated version appears in the lower text window.

Also, the text windows have a speaker icon, and when you click on that, a talking avatar appears and the text is converted to speech!

It's really cool!!!

Anyway, I_like_1981 here is the English translation of the German text you had posted above.

------------------------------
Ja, ich bin stolz, Deutsch zu sprechen! Ich habe Lust fur alles was Deutsch ist, aber fur dich, Drew, kann ich das Gleiche nicht sagen! Ich glaube, was du sagst ist nicht was du wirklich meinst!

Yes, I am proud to speak German! I have desire fur everything what German is, but fur you, Drew, I cannot say the same! I believe what you says is not what you really mean!

Ich bin verwirrt. Warum passen wir nicht gut zusammen? Ach ja, der Antwort ist deutlich - er ist eine Lugner, und ich glaube, er ist treu zu eine andere feindliche Webseite!

I am confused. Why do we not fit well? Oh yes, of the answer is clear - it is a Lugner, and I believe, he is loyal to another hostile web page!

Gib' mir ein bisschen Zeit, und ich verspreche, dass es euch nicht enttauschen wird!

Give ' me a little time, and I promise that it does not become to you enttauschen!

It appears that a couple of words did not translate. Oh well!!!

I still think it's cool.

It will even translate English to Hebrew or Hebrew back to English.

That's good, because now I can post Hebrew curses to Sports Bores!!!

For example:

!×?×? א×?×?×?×? ספ×?ר×? ×?×?×¢×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?×?×? ×?ת×?×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?×?ת

English translation:

All redneck sports fans may crawl into a sewer and die!

Incidentally, the Hebrew word for redneck is Gerdon Edom.

Gerdon = Neck and Edom = Red.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

i_like_1981 wrote: Oh, and I've got plenty of pictures of devastated English sports fans from Monday's Daily Mail that I'm sure you'll all love.
Oooh yeah! Let's see some pics please!

Fat Man wrote:I found a really cool language translator at:
http://webtranslation.paralink.com/

That's good, because now I can post Hebrew curses to Sports Bores!!!

For example:

!×?×? א×?×?×?×? ספ×?ר×? ×?×?×¢×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?×?×? ×?ת×?×? ×?×?×?×? ×?×?×?×?ת

English translation:

All redneck sports fans may crawl into a sewer and die!

Incidentally, the Hebrew word for redneck is Gerdon Edom.

Gerdon = Neck and Edom = Red.
Fat Man, you never cease to crack me up!

I love it!

:lol:

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Okay, let's see how my fellow British reacted to some men they don't know personally failing to win an overblown play game...

Some women really do get too emotional over such trivial things...

And this one I think is the creme de la creme... sorry about the daft angle this one is at, I had trouble getting the whole paper into my scanner...

This is our new Prime Minister, David Cameron, in a state of distress after watching England lose. And next to him, also watching the game, is... the German Chancellor Angela Merkel! I can't express how smug she must have felt.

So here we are. A country brought to its knees because it chose to be represented by 11 overpaid morons who couldn't even live up to the million-dollar sums they earn. Yep, soccer's sure important over here in England... I feel these emotions shown in these pictures are all genuine!

Best regards,
i_like_1981