Goon Supporting Bullying on Able2Know Thread!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Earl

Re: Goon Supporting Bullying on Able2Know Thread!

Post by Earl »

Thanks for your comments, HugeFan. If he's not serious but is trolling instead, he's still despicable for rubbing salt into people's deep wounds.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Well, I'm back.

I felt really sick inside by the comments made by hawkeye10 especially when he said "I catch hell for saying this in the childhood sexual abuse survivor community, but I have come to the conclusion that often abuse is nearly a blessing." it made me feel so sick that I had to lay down for a couple of hours.

I literally cried myself asleep as I was laying down to take a 2 hour nap.

I'm feeling really depressed right now. This moron, hawkeye10 is the absolute lowest of scum!

I would love to see him saying that in front of some parents who's child had been sexually molested.

They would get so pissed off that they will want to rip his head off, and shove it up his ass face first, and piss down his neck!

As I have mentioned before, I believe the pedophiles should get the death penalty.

And again, I say every home should have one of these handy dandy spray cans.

An UZI made in Israel.

It's Kosher!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Donald

Post by Donald »

Please don't quote entire posts. Especially not ones as huge as 1981's.
- Skul

Well this hawk eye dude sounds a bit of an idiot. Most people who bully probably know its wrong but still do it anyway cause they find it fun, but he actually thinks it's right and people should be picked on to help them develop. NOnetheless youd probably benefit more from being confrontational to this guy, 1981. Throw that post in his face. Give him something to chew over. On here its not really serving much use cause hawk eye won't be able to read it.
Earl

Post by Earl »

I think 1981 would have done quite well at that website confronting hawkeye10. Two of this forum's members did respond to him; namely, Fat Man and yours truly (as "wmwcjr"). Unfortunately, as I had previously done at that website two times, I soon lost my temper and got personal instead of calmly refuting hawkeye10's repellent views. I agree with your comments about bullying. There's no honor in it. Some bullies are driven by insecurity.

Again, Donald, as I said in my e-mail to you, please be sure to read the FORUM RULES (which is listed at the top of the topic list for each board).
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I do have a profile on the able2know forums and have discussed my bullying experiences with them in a thread entitled "Welcome Sports Haters!" I was not met with a sympathetic response and frankly was infuriated at how some sports fan, Cycloptichorn, came shooting onto a thread for people who disliked sports and found no problems in bossing us all around and telling us all how pathetic and wrong we were for allowing ourselves to still actively dislike sports as full grown adults. As for the thread referenced in this topic, well, I hardly felt motivated to go and add my opinions to that based on the thread posters' attitudes towards bullying. They actually considered it to serve a SOCIAL GOOD, something I'm still not quite believing now. And hawkeye10 refuses to understand any differing viewpoints. He seems to think people should be abused. He never bothered to explain any justifiable reason why that should happen, but he is clearly supporting the idea of people being victimised in schools and I doubt anything I or anyone else in this forum can say will make him consider any other opinions on this matter. It's no use trying to reason with these people. Some of them have very messed-up morals. It's been a while since I last posted on able2know and I may well not do so again, because for an intelligent debating forum, it sure has its fair share of members with a real lack of morality.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

Cycloptichornâ??s reaction to our comments in the â??Welcome Sports Hatersâ? thread at the able2know.org website says a lot more about him than it does about us. What it seems to indicate to me is that sports are his religion. Since he doesnâ??t believe in God, he must believe something else. He must believe in a substitute for God. (No offense intended to any atheist who supports this website.) I now wish that I hadnâ??t lost my cool at the time (which was quite understandable) but had tried to get Cycloptichorn to examine his own position and figure out the real reasons why he was compelled to be so rude. The typical decent person would respond kindly to anyoneâ??s tales of having being bullied -- especially one like yours, 1981. But, apparently, he believes that holding all athletes in high regard and putting them all on a pedestal, regardless of their character or lack thereof as individuals, is more important than allowing bullying victims to have a voice.

This fits in with the extreme bias of the sports media, which really goes beyond mere bias and becomes deliberate propaganda. After all, how many sports columnists have ever written about individual school athletes bullying nonathletic students at their schools? I know of only one, and that is Robert Lipsyte -- who, Iâ??m sure, has caught plenty of flack from many sports fans, not to mention fellow sports columnists (who seem to have no understanding of the concept of INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING). No, Iâ??m not meaning to make a negative stereotype here about school athletes. Let me head that bogus charge off at the pass. I donâ??t believe that the majority of school athletes bully nonathletes, but a minority of them clearly do. Iâ??ve seen too many messages posted at other websites from people who say that they were bullied by â??jocksâ? when they were in school. Are all these people lying? Not to mention members of this forum.

1981, those who believe that bullying serves a â??social goodâ? (barf) simply suffer from a deficiency of simple morality and decency. Such people have been attracted online by the Internet in droves, often because they have too much spare time on their hands. Theyâ??re deserving of neither your serious consideration nor your respect, any more than a Holocaust denier.

Speaking as a guy who considered himself to be very liberal when he was young, what has really intrigued me is the fact that Cycloptichorn and kuvasz (who are two of the most mindless sports fans at the able2know.org website) happen to be big liberals. (Okay, okay, okay. No, I donâ??t believe that all sports fans are mindless; but some of them clearly are.) I must depart just for a moment from my address to you, 1981 â?¦

Hear that, Fat Man? Not everyone who condones bullying or is a mindless sports fan is a Republican, as you seem to believe. Don't forget that one of the creators of this website is a conservative Republican who strongly supports the Tea Party movement. (And, for the record, Iâ??m neither a Republican nor a Democrat. I was a liberal Democrat when I was young, but now I hate politics.)

Anyway, to get back to what I was saying â?¦ When I was young, I thought that liberals were the compassionate crowd. But this is not always true. There are defenders of bullying at the democraticunderground.org website. Sad to say, 1981, some adults have some really warped views about the bullying of children in the schools. But donâ??t let it discourage you. Often, the decent people donâ??t speak out; so, you never hear from them. But theyâ??re out there. And you've got friends at this website.

SonofSparda17

Post by SonofSparda17 »

Guy is obviously a jackass, some of these rockheaded "brosephs" can't separate the locker-room from the real world. It's one thing when the random douche who joins a buy-a-buddy fraternity gets hazed, or the wanna-be who joins the football team to up his "cool" status gets it. I have no pity for them as they know what they were signing up for and could probably use the lesson on what being an attention-craved drone gets you. However, saying that it positively molds an innocent kid during the most formulate years of their life is primitive at best.

I still think the peer pressure and teasing amongst teenage girls is much worse than anything I've seen done to dudes. Fortunately, me and my friends were never really bullied so I may not have seen the worst of it, but some of the crap I seen my sister take did not make me envious.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Good morning SonofSparda17

Let me be the first to welcome you to our forums.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Hello there, Son of Sparda. I agree with your first paragraph regarding hawkeye10. I can't believe there are people out there who consider bullying to have a positive effect on people and actually support the idea of it happening in schools but we live in a diverse world where people are entitled to these extreme ideas. As long as we don't let those with extreme ideas receive the power to make such ideas reality, we must learn to tolerate and refute these claims. We must show them why they are wrong by means of debating them and devaluing their arguments. To shout at them will only receive the usual response like "Get over it" or "Move on from your childhood". I know what to expect from people like that. There's rather a few unsympathetic characters over at Able2Know.

But I have to disagree with you on your second paragraph. I always considered bullying between girls to be a lot less brutal and traumatic than aggression between boys. Yes, it has the capacity to be just as psychologically damaging but female bullying in my primary school was nearly always verbal catfights, the odd bit of grabbing at hair and insulting rumours around classrooms. Physical brutality was never so much of a significant component of it as it was with bullying between boys who find it a lot more important to showcase physical strength and dominion. And this is coming from someone who was picked on in school for the best part of a decade, in primary and high school, so I would understand. I was often subjected to bouts of physical aggression, some of which I have recounted on these boards. I always considered male bullying to be a lot more physically aggressive than female bullying, but both can be equally scarring and demoralising. Perhaps your school had some really nasty girls in it; I can't say the ones at my high school inspired me to date, which would have been a lost cause anyway, but the bullying between them was nothing compared to what happened to us weaker and more academically inclined young males around school. There were times when I feared I'd be attacked in some way every time I walked through a corridor and I was often slapped or had people try to trip me over as I walked down them. Nonetheless I feel sorry for your sister having to put up with bullying. No student deserves it unless they intentionally bring it on themselves by refusing to cooperate with people trying to be nice to them. The saddest thing is, it is often the brightest and most talented students who are targeted the most in high schools. Teenagers do not seem to respect intellect and industriousness in each other and often, as was the case in my high school, respect and social status is judged by interest and ability in playing and WATCHING sports. Such mindless respect shown towards mere pastimes like sports and televised games is what drives me to post on here a lot. I can't help but ask myself, and others, all the time in hope of a real explanation - what exactly is the big deal about sports?

Welcome to the forum, SonofSparda17. Hope to see more of you.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Well, I just posted the following over there at Able2Know.
Forget it everybody!

There is no reasoning with hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird!

In one of his posts over at another forum topic titled "Wife's intimacy with lesbian friend" he said the following . . . . .
"I catch hell for saying this in the childhood sexual abuse survivor community, but I have come to the conclusion that often abuse is nearly a blessing."
I'm not at all surprised that Myopic Dodo Bird would say such a thing since he already condones bullying in our schools saying that it's a good thing, so it's only a small step toward saying that rape is a blessing.

Myopic Dodo Bird is a dangerous sociopath who has no place in a civilized society, and should be banished to the jungles.

Better yet, he should be hunted down like a dangerous animal and shot on sight!

Oh! But because he's a pedophile, or at least a pedo-symp the ACLU will come to his defense just like the ACLU is fighting for NAMBLA and helping them in their quest to repeal Age Of Consent Laws so that rich old men who smell bad can lay down and have sex with little children.

Hawkeye10 - AKA - Myopic Dodo Bird, I only have this to say to you . . .

I will probably get banned from the forums for saying this, and maybe someone will call the authorities on me, but I'm going to say it anyway.

Myopic Dodo Bird, you can be very thankful that I don't know your real name or where you live, because if knew that you were living in my town, well, let's just say, I would be on death row in the state of Texas right now!

And you would be taking a dirt nap!
Yeah, I'll probably get into some trouble over that post.

But I don't give a fuck!

I'm tired!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I just posted another message there at Able2Know.
Aw forget it!

One way or another, I'm going to find out who hawkeye10 really is, his real name and where he lives.

I really can't stand that scum like him exists. Someone who believes that bullying is a good thing and that rape is a blessing.

This planet is polluted, and needs somebody to take out the garbage!

And you're garbage, hawkeye10, you're just garbage that needs to be taken out!

FUCK YOU! CRAWL INTO A SEWER, EAT SHIT AND DIE, YOU MISBEGOTTEN BASTARD SPAWN OF A SEWER SLUG!

GO DIE, AND DESCEND DOWN TO THE NINTH CIRCLE OF HELL!!!

Have a nice day!
Yeah! I know I'll probably get into trouble for that post, but I don't give a fuck!

Earl

Post by Earl »

I tried to locate the last post you submitted at that website, but it's not there anymore.

Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

SonofSparda17 wrote: I still think the peer pressure and teasing amongst teenage girls is much worse than anything I've seen done to dudes. Fortunately, me and my friends were never really bullied so I may not have seen the worst of it, but some of the crap I seen my sister take did not make me envious.
I don't think its necessary worst for girls but it really is up to how the victim handles it which can be a matter of life or death. It's even worst when the bulling/teasing is gender-blind. An example was this kid whose mother wouldn't let him take a bath so he smelly so bad and he was teased by everyone. Eventually he couldn't handle all the teasing and hanged himself. But in this situation the one is most at fault imo would be the mother.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:I tried to locate the last post you submitted at that website, but it's not there anymore.
Yeah! I just went back to that forum, and my last post was deleted.

I don't give a shit! Maybe I'll send Myopic Dodo Bird a PM instead.

SonofSparda17

Post by SonofSparda17 »

i_like_1981 wrote:I always considered bullying between girls to be a lot less brutal and traumatic than aggression between boys.
There's no doubt that bullying between males is more physical, but if you ask me a bloody nose and black eye heals much quicker than a busted spirit. Just my gut feeling.

And thanks to everyone who welcomed me.