Goon Supporting Bullying on Able2Know Thread!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
i_like_1981

Goon Supporting Bullying on Able2Know Thread!

Post by i_like_1981 »

All right, I've just about had it up to my proverbial tits now! I was advised to visit a certain thread on able2know entitled "Do you know how to handle bullying?" so I made sure to go over there. Having been bullied for years over the course of my school career- regularly, physically and emotionally, I was interested to see how others managed to handle it. One of the first posters in the thread was my old friend Cycloptichorn who revealed that having been subjected to bullying up to the 7th grade, he eventually retaliated by smashing someone over the head with a padlock. He was suspended from school for 3 days as a result. Well, good for him, I suppose. The bully was obviously fucking asking for it and got what was damn well coming to him. I don't blame Cycloptichorn. He had every right to do that. If I'd been in charge there, I wouldn't have suspended him at all and put the blame on the bully who started all the conflict in the first place. You have to go after the root of the problem. So that was all fair and above board.

However, reading down the thread I came to a post by some jackass with the username "hawkeye10" which really did piss me off a lot. He detailed how his ideal anti-bullying treatment would be to leave the victim alone and make them sort out their problems alone, and that bullying and hazing serve critical societal functions. YEAH FUCKING RIGHT! He just seemed to deem it as a "rite of passage" which many people would have to go through. What a load of crap! Nobody should have to get put through bullying at school. Critical societal function my fucking arse! Bullying has the potential to destroy brilliant minds, ruin self-esteem and confidence and even drive people to suicide FOR ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON. Victims should be more than entitled to any help they can get! A lot of the people on that thread are just stuck up their own arses, thinking that just because they punched a bully back in high school and managed to stop their bullies that way, the same will apply for us all. BULLSHIT!

I myself know from having gone to a rough inner-city high school for half a decade that any attempts for me to fight back would have resulted in even worse physical and emotional torment. By doing so, I would have provided these thugs with a decent reason to unleash some real hell on me, which they already did bad enough without any action on my part! We're all supposed to fight back and solve our problems that way. What if one of your bullies is over six feet tall and heavier than a fully-grown man by the age of 15, which one thug who picked on me was? Would taking a pop at him solve anything or even get anywhere? WOULD IT FUCK!!! Sometimes people have no choice but to stand around and take the shit they are given because they know that their bullies desire the potential reaction. Perhaps the high school thugs over in America are instantly subdued in shock whenever they witness one of their targets defending himself but where I went to in central London, that was precisely what they were aiming for. They wanted me to lash out so that they actually had some form of a reason to go at me even worse! So fighting back just won't solve all of our problems! Cycloptichorn and co. obviously had it relatively easy!

The way I see it, emotional torment and immense anger in me were a preferable alternative to physical brutality. The bullies at my school would hang around in groups a lot. That's how they felt more secure about themselves. That's how they'd put the fear of God into me - by numbers and social status! Hawkeye10 most kindly gave the kind suggestion of hitting the group leader, if there was a distinct one - yeah, like that'll fucking work! His mates would be real fucking idiots not to pummel the hell out of you for that, and they sure as hell would have done to me! Hawkeye10 is talking out his arse.

A few pages later in the thread, Earl came onto the scene with his story about the football player who defended the smaller, weaker kid against some goons who threw a projectile at his head which could have easily knocked him out. I fully respect that football player's decision. I fully believe that the more popular people that have the capacity to do good for their lesser-popular classmates suffering from bullying which they're quite clearly unable to defend themselves against should come and assist the less-fortunate students if they have any sense of moral decency about them! They're not putting themselves at any risk by offering a hand of friendship to those who need it the most. It's an admirable decision that they deserve to be commended for. Unsurprisingly, hawkeye10 quickly went and put down Earl's story saying that the football player SHOULD NOT have helped the weaker student because it was an example of "promoting the victim culture" by not allowing the victim to fight his own battle - this is what his post said:
I am confident in this case the victim did not learn a thing. This is an example of promoting the victim culture, which will in time do us in if wiser heads do not prevail. It was noble for the knight to protect the damsel, but everyone was clear that this is only because the damsel was weak and thus required others to come to her aid. I am not willing to concede that victims must be victims and thus their weakness needs to be assumed and actually reinforced.
BOLLOCKS! Do you want to know the four words that pissed me off the most about that paragraph? "Victims must be victims". FUCKING RUBBISH! Victims usually have done nothing to deserve any of the torment they get. They're being subjected to intense harassment for absolutely no justifiable reason. Oh, perhaps they don't have the same admiration for a bunch of stupid overpaid morons running round after a ball on Saturday, which seemed to be good enough reason for the bullies at my high-school to have at me! Victims are entitled to any help they can get. If they had the ability to handle it themselves, they wouldn't be victims, but SOME STUDENTS CAN'T, and it's not their fault! Furthermore, how are they supposed to help themselves with their weaknesses if they're constantly being harassed without the slightest bit of support from ANYBODY? It is absolutely NOT FAIR what is happening to them. I'd understand what hawkeye10 was saying if said victim had brought negative attention on themselves by means of antisocial behaviour but he's more than likely applying the same beliefs to hardworking students who do nothing bad to anybody else, but have been chosen to become subjects of abuse and mockery by those who cannot tolerate differences between people. This leads me to believe hawkeye10 was a bully in school and still may be a bully in the workplace. He probably thinks he was helping other students by picking on them in order to make them see their own weaknesses. He has actually said that bullying serves a good purpose in society.

NO IT FUCKING WELL DOESN'T! In my experience, bullying is NOT done to help people build on their weaknesses. It has absolutely NO redeeming aspects if done to a person who has done nothing to deserve it. Bullying doesn't let people build on their weaknesses; instead it makes them feel ashamed about them and become even weaker as they are subjected to more and more torment for the mere amusement of certain intolerant people. Listen to this, hawkeye10 - there is absolutely NO justification for bullying! It's frankly disgusting how some young people can do this to others and I should like to see harder restrictions on it being implemented! Anyone who believes it has a useful purpose and builds character is a bona fide, 100% FUCKING IDIOT and those who spew that bullshit on that thread are more than likely ex-bullies themselves who have absolutely no adequate way of justifying what they did.

There is probably more to point out, but I won't bother. Actually I will point out one more piece of bullshit I found on the page after the aforementioned incident:
Bullying need not be criminalized, because it essentially amounts to right to free speech.
CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! Bullying is not free speech; it is harassment and deprives others of their free speech! I bet this person would describe the policies of the Nazis as "free speech" as they were expressing what they wanted to express! Frankly, anyone who just dismisses bullying as free speech is a bully themselves. They're supporting the idea of young people getting harassed and excluded for no good reason and think it's acceptable because it allows one side, the bullies, to express their freedom of speech and rights. But they're not letting the other side having THEIR freedom of speech. Therefore it isn't freedom of speech, but discrimination and an unequal system, and ABUSE!

I think that was probably the longest post I've ever written for this website. But man, I was unbelievably frustrated by some of the total bullshit on that thread. Earl was dismissed as being an overly emotional whiner who "couldn't let go" because he chose to speak out against people condoning the unjustified harassment of young people in schools and even going so far as to describe it as a good thing. And that forum claims to be for INTELLIGENT debaters. Man, those people have sure wound me up. I need a good night's rest now.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Snesgamer

Re: Goon Supporting Bullying on Able2Know Thread!

Post by Snesgamer »

I'd like to know how even the most primitive of minds can view bullying as "critical" or "positive" to society.

You want a real "rite of passage"? Try getting an education and being able to at least spell your own name or add basic numbers without a calculator, you damn jock!
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

This hawkeye10 is an immoral idiot. Anyone who supports bullying or believes that it contributes to society in anyway is a bad person in my books. I'm sure he was a bully during school as you said, and obviously he never realized that he was wrong to do so. To find this topic, I searched "hawkeye10" on Google, and found a sporting website called hawkeye10.com. Isn't that funny, an athlete supporting bullying? No, that's impossible! Of course I'm being sarcastic, I was not even remotely surprised when I found this connection between sports and this hawkeye10 person.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Earl

Post by Earl »

There doesnâ??t seem to be any connection between the sporting website hawkeye10.com and the able2know.org member whose username is â??hawkeye10â? (whom I like to humorously refer to as â??bloodshotbuzzardeyezeroâ?). The website originates in the state of Iowa of the United States; whereas, hawkeye10 uses the British variant of the word â??behavior,â? which would indicate that heâ??s British or Canadian.

Hawkeye10 and the other member who sided with him (Pangloss) are contemptible individuals who have no concept of morality or decency. They are social Darwinists. I cannot add to what i_like_1981 has already said. He has spoken quite eloquently and intelligently. I was willing to try to reason with those two jerks; but when they criticized the high-school football player for defending his friend, I lost my temper. And this time I'm not embarrassed over losing my temper online. What a pair of evil, contemptible jerks!

The website has a wonder feature. You can go to the profile of an offensive fellow member and click â??IGNORE USER.â? All of the memberâ??s posts will then be concealed from view. Of course, you will have to log in every time you visit this website in order to activate this function. I put hawkeye10 and Pangloss on â??Ignoreâ? immediately. Iâ??m willing to have a civil disagreement with someone who has a different point of view, but there are some people whose points of view or philosophies are so abhorrent that I wouldnâ??t even give them the time of day. You know, for example, someone who is a Holocaust denier, say, or a defender of Joseph Stalin. I consider those who believe that the bullying of school children serves a social good :shock: to fall into this category of wretched jerks who deserved to be ignored.

As I pointed out in the able2know thread, the bully who was sitting behind the slightly built boy in the school bus was attempting to commit a crime. When he shook the can of soda, that caused the internal pressure inside the can to increase, which had the effect of making the can harder. Fortunately, the boy just happened to move his head out of the way of the canâ??s trajectory. The can hit the window hard enough to shatter it. If the can had hit the boyâ??s head, he surely would have been knocked out. If an adult hit someone on the back of his head hard enough to knock him out, he would be subject to prosecution for assault. This fact made no impression on the two able2know jerks. They were too caught up in their social Darwinist mindset to realize this.

I guess the two jerks would blame the intended victim for not developing his physique and increasing his strength immediately (like, in 24 hours), as well as not growing eyes in the back of his head. The boy was minding his own business and had no idea of what was going on behind him.

Anyone who says that a bullied child should be viewed with contempt and regarded as useless, as those two jerks do, is a complete idiot. Last year I once came across a post in an anti-bullying thread of another website that had been submitted by a man in his forties. (I now regret that I did not copy and paste this post in our forum at that time.) He said he had played football in high school and befriended a nonathletically inclined nerd in one of his P.E. classes when he discovered that they shared an interest in common. He protected his friend from violent bullies several times. Moving to the present, the former high-school football player had become a businessman. He had set up and was running a small business that involved the use of a number of computers. The businessman knew nothing about computers, but his
high-school nerd friend had become quite an expert about computers. So, whenever the former
high-school football player had trouble with one of his computers, his nerd friend (whom he had protected from bullies in high school) would come to the rescue and fix his computer. So, the point of the matter is that both men have benefited from each otherâ??s assistance over the years; and that is because different men have different strengths and abilities. Social Darwinists are too dense to realize and appreciate this fact.

i_like_1981, you should have posted your comments at the able2know.org website as well. I think you would have held your own quite admirably.

I feel like I owe you an apology, though. I was the one who pointed out this particular able2know topic to you. I should have realized that this topic would stir up painful memories and upset you a great deal, quite understandably, considering all that you went through in London. I should have been more considerate of you and other members who were bullied a lot worse than I was when I was a kid. But I got very angry, too, because defending the bullying of children in the schools is a very sore point with me. I pointed this topic out to you, I_like_1981, because I wanted to share my outrage with you. I didnâ??t mean to upset you.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Thanks for your message, Earl. You don't have to apologise for anything. I of course would inevitably have found that topic on able2know and posted a rather long-winded, heated response about it in this forum. I thank you for directing my attention to that article. I now have come to realise how merciless and unsympathetic some of the members on this "intelligent debate" forum really are. This bullying topic, quite frankly, got to me. I HATED the way they made it seem more like the victim's fault than the bully's. I was definitely frustrated by the comments made by hawkeye10 and his ilk. I did consider posting a message on that thread but I could only have guessed too well how their responses to me would go. They'd just make the usual assumptions saying that I'm still angry and bitter over what happened well over a decade ago now and I really should just move on. That thread is most certainly a no-go zone for bully victims seeking sympathy. They'd dismiss all I say and call me such things as "fucking pathetic" because I don't believe that bullying should be treated as a social benefit and that the perpetrators should be punished and the victims entitled to help and support. Having read their reaction to your story involving the high school football player defending his weaker friend against some goons on the school bus, I realised there was nothing I could say to help without having similar shit chucked at me as was chucked at you. They're completely wrong in what they say on that thread. Bullying should not be treated as a mere rite of passage which some people will have to go through. It's not "just the way life goes" and people "have to learn to deal with it". It's abuse, harassment and should be treated as such. People being subjected to it should be entitled to any support possible. But that bunch of idiots on that thread don't want to hear anything we have to say. All they want to do is condone it and not look at it for what it really is. Thanks for your concern, Earl, but there's no need to worry about reviving bad memories from my high school career. You have been sympathetic towards me and others similar to me. As for the members at able2know condoning bullying on that thread... I don't respect them. I don't respect people who believe that the unjustified suffering of others is a good thing.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

Needless to say, I'm in complete agreement with you. What really disturbs me is when someone who condones bullying happens to be a political liberal or a so-called "Progressive." That's totally hypocritical.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

This "rite of passage" for young people, that is something that is done in primitive societies where people are still living in the jungle, where they are still hunters and gatherers and still living in mud huts or straw huts. They make their children go through a "rite of passage" which sometimes involves mutilation or other painful and dangerous rituals, and some children do not survive it.

We live in a modern technological society, and have rejected past superstitions, so we should not force our children to go through a "rite of passage", and anybody who justifies bullying or getting bullied around as a "rite of passage" they belong back in the jungles. They have no business living in homes with electricity and indoor plumbing, or driving motor vehicles, or using cell phones and computers.

Instead, these bullies should be banished from civilization, and deported to some desert island somewhere out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean where they can live in mud huts, and will have to hunt for meat, and gather roots and berries, and if they get sick, they should see a witch doctor.

They should also be sterilized so that they can't reproduce and have children, and make them go through a "rite of passage" while they may put themselves through there own "rites of passage" and cut and mutilate themselves and brand themselves, just like primitives in the jungle.

Now, here is what I admire about the Jewish culture. Their young people do go through a "rite of passage" and it's known as a Bar Mitzvah for boys or (Bat Mitzvah for girls in Reform Judaism) at the age of 13 years. This is a "rite of passage" that involves reading the Torah in front of the congregation. To prepare for a Bar Mitzvah or Bat Mitzvah, children must study the Torah and learn to read and write and speak in Hebrew. Also young people are required to study hard in school and make good grades in all of their academic subjects.

OK. Judaism has nothing against kids getting into sports, but sports is NOT the most important thing. Academics is what is the most important. A young boy after going through the Bar Mitzvah is then considered to be a young man, and a young girl after going through a Bat Mitzvah is considered to be a young lady.

In the Jewish culture, a young man who studies hard in school and passes all his academic subjects, he is not considered to be a "sissy" or a "queer" or a "fag" as he would be in most Anglo Saxon cultures just simply because he prefers academics over athletic achievement. No, in the Jewish culture, a young male who achieves academically, he wears the mantel of masculinity.

In Judaism, it is said that a "fool despises instruction" and a guy who can not make the grade academically, but who only cares about sports, would be considered a fool and still just a boy!

Therefor, some Macho Jocko monkey-boy who is in his 30s who can't read or write above the second or third grade level, even if he makes millions of dollars every year just for chasing a ball, in Judaism, he would NOT be considered a real man. He would be considered a fool and still just a boy!!!

So, this Hawkeye10 (whoever the fucking Hell he is) over at the Able2Know forums, he is obviously a member of the loin cloth crowd who should be living in the jungle and chucking spears.

He is a fool, and still just a boy!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

UP DATE:

I went to that forum topic, and have read all the posts by Hawkeye10 and I have responded to his posts.

He is absolutely clueless when it comes to what is right or wrong. Absolutely clueless!!!
You are not the first a2k'er who defines scum as a person who believes that something which is not morally acceptable is none the less true. You know where to find me if you ever develop big enough balls to talk about reality.
Yeah, the concept, that to allow bullying to occur is acceptable, that this is true, even though it's not morally acceptable. So, he believes that bullying is a good thing even though it is not morally acceptable, it's still a good thing!

I think I'm going to be sick.

Trying to accept this, is like trying to eat a great big dog-shit sandwich and washing it down with dog-piss!

Now I know I'm going to be sick, just thinking about it!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I saw your posts on that thread, Fat Man. Good of you to challenge that jackass who clearly has no morals if he actually wants young people to go through bullying for no good reason. I myself really should return to that site and get involved in the fray but alas, I've learned what to expect from these "intelligent" A2Kers. They don't seem to have any remorse for ex-bully victims, no matter how violent or evil their torment was. You're just told to "get over it" and "stop being a fucking whiner". Able2Know.org... I am disappoint. :D

I think Hawkeye10 is the one not in touch with reality here, believing that there could be any positive aspects to needless bullying.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

In a PM that she sent me, one of the long-time members of the able2know forum told me that hawkeye10 "is notorious around here as being a not very nice person, especially when children are involved in an issue. Most people have him on ignore or just don't respond to him anymore."

Earl

Post by Earl »

For a good laugh at hawkeye10's expense at the able2know website, check out the last post submitted by DrewDad on the following webpage:

http://able2know.org/topic/153679-2#post-4193362

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

I was just there.
hawkeye10 wrote:

I tend to have no interest in hanging out with women who are not erotically interesting.
And DrewDad's response was . . . . .
For Hawkeye, "erotically interesting" = underage.

This is why he's always found at the skating rink.
And I just posted . . . . .
hawkeye10 is a red neck who also likes to make it with farm animals which he also finds erotically interesting!
I just couldn't resist that one!!!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

OK, here's some more.

Earlier on that forum page I read the following exchange.
MontStMichel wrote:

I appreciate everyone's response and it's difficult to read if there is a general consensus, I would ask however, to keep away from personal attacks. This is an emotional issue that I am trying to figure out and seeking objective perspectives is helpful. Perhaps for me the biggest thing is that my wife doesn't admit, but then again maybe that will come in time and she's also dealing with it the best way she can, that she also wants her lesbian girlfriend. Maybe she's afraid I'll end our relationship, or hit on her girlfriend....it maybe a male fantasy to have two women, but emotionally I just don't want to go there. I am perhaps more jealous of the time and attention she spends with this other person. But then again, I could spend my time elsewhere as well...but then, what does that say about our relationship at the moment? Is that what I'm more fearful of addressing. I love my wife and believe she is my twin flame...so there is a lot of growth going on, not necessarily easy.
And then . . . . .
Fido responds:

Not necessarily growth... Losing a relationship can drive you into yourself looking for something to hide behind only to find vulnerabilities... To live in love is to live without armor... So what??? I've lived most of my life with my guard up against people, and it was all for the thoughtless cruelty I suffered as a child... It may have destroyed my last chance at love in this life, with a fine woman, my wife... But now that I know, I refuse to go further in that fashion, I don't want to be afraid of my wife hurting me, and I will not be afraid of others hurting me... If I am cautious I will not be fearful... My guard is down...Hit me with your best shot... Let us see what I am made of...
Then comes that low-life scum bag piece of dog shit Hawkeye10
hawkeye10

@Fido,
If I am cautious I will not be fearful... My guard is down...Hit me with your best shot... Let us see what I am made of...
in other words you opened yourself up to life...

Only the most alive people can do this, and I have found it surprising to me that a lot of these people have suffered deeply at some point in their lives. I catch hell for saying this in the childhood sexual abuse survivor community, but I have come to the conclusion that often abuse is nearly a blessing. The best amongst us have often been forged by abuse, it becomes the fuel that propels us to becoming fully awake, fully aware of our strength, and fully aware of what matters in this life.
OK Mr. Hawkeye10

Could you please run that by me again?
I catch hell for saying this in the childhood sexual abuse survivor community, but I have come to the conclusion that often abuse is nearly a blessing.
Oh! That's what I though you said.

Well, I will probably get banned from that forum because in my last entry I posted over and over again the following in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS

RAPE IS NOT A BLESSING! RAPE IS NOT A BLESSING! RAPE IS NOT A BLESSING! etc. etc.

Then I concluded by saying that I hope someday real soon somebody comes at him with a chain saw and cuts him up into itty bitty little pieces . . . . .

. . . on his Mama's porch with his Mama looking on!

Rape is a blessing???

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Now I'm tired! I'm feeling really depressed! This Hawkeye10 is worse than sports! He's worse than the jocks and sports fans.

That's because, not all jocks commit rape. Most jocks are just bullies! Most sports fans are just bullies.

This guy is worse than all of them put together!

I feel all torn up inside. I'm tired.

I'll come back to my computer later, in perhaps a few hours.

I need to lay down and rest now.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man, while I disagree with the very last statement of your last post in that particular able2know thread, your anger is completely justified. hawkeye10 has the sick mentality of a sociopath. I have seen two marriages ruined because of childhood sexual abuse (specifically incest) that the wife had been subjected to by a relative or member of the family. One of these marriages was that of my best friend. They had a daughter. When she was the same age as her mother when her mother started being raped by her grandfather, my friend's wife (that is, the mother of this four- or five-year-old child) started experiencing flashbacks of rapes by her grandfather. She would often collapse to the floor, clawing at the air. I watched her undergo an incredibly disturbing personality change from being a faithful Christian to a slutty adulterer. Divorce was the inevitable result. My friend and his young daughter were devastated. So, hawkeye10's claim that "often abuse is nearly a blessing" is an incredibly SICK sentiment by a despicable, evil person who doesn't deserve the time of day. He should tell that to my friend and his daughter.

i_like_1981, if you are reading this (as I'm sure you are), you should feel vindicated by this lastest information that Fat Man has brought to our attention as to hawkeye10's extremely warped views. This able2know forum member has only succeeded in completely discrediting himself. What can you expect from someone who obviously has the lowest moral caliber of anyone I've ever come across?

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

What the hell? Okay, this guy is sick and twisted, and if I knew this guy was anywhere near me, I'd be watching my back. Saying that sexual abuse is a good thing? That's just crossing the line, even after he's already crossed the line with his statements supporting bullying. I don't even know if this guy is actually serious and portraying his actual views, or if he's just a sick troll who enjoys seeing people react to his outrageous statements. Either way, he's sick and twisted for thinking that way, if he's portraying his actual views, I don't even need to explain what's wrong with him, but if he's a troll, he's still sick and twisted for being able to say such offensive and shocking things without feeling any guilt.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama