Guess who isn't dead (picture intensive)

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
rotten

Guess who isn't dead (picture intensive)

Post by rotten »

Turns out the rumor that i had been killed in a flash fire in a waterbed factory wasn't true. Turns out their may not have even been any rumor in the first place. Well, i've been busy. That doesn't mean i hate sports any less though. And over the past few days i have put in great effort for you guys to show my dislike of sports.

It's real and it's mine

Posing,

deep in enemy territory.

Close up for your enjoyment. Guess i made it into the photos too.

I know, don't give me shit about it being a jock car. I bought it because i love to off road. I bought it to please me, and not as a symbol of anything.

Anyway, here's the part where you come in.
I made those stickers. I've bought a vinyl cutter for mrs rotten's birthday and frankly, it gets more use from me. So, here's the deal. I've made extras as follows

The evolution sticker
3 in black
3 in white
3 in green

6 of the german 5 color stickers. These things were a lot of work but turned out really cool. A couple have small imperfections, but still look good.

2 sports suck with black writing and a white fist
2 with black writing and a green fist
1 with green writing and a black fist
1 with green writing and a white fist
1 with white writing and a black fist

and 6 of the following

Yeah, who wouldn't be proud to chuck some ice cubes into this etched glass, pour in their favorite beverage and be reminded with every drink how much they dislike sports.

So, these items are all up for grabs. Free. If you want i have a paypal that i would accept donations, (which may encourage me to make more items in the future) but none are necessary. I will send anyone who wants what ever they want. Until everybody has a chance please no more then one of each sticker. If you want one of each, no problem. I may make more if i run out, i may not. Materials i have, time i have not. These things do take some time to make. On the glasses, if you would like, i will gladly put your first name or your forum name on it too. Probably something like "rotten says" on the reverse side of the sports suck side. If you do request your glass that way, please note it might take a day or two more before i ship.

These items are all first come first serve, though preference will probably go to admins first. I have the right to refuse to send them to anyone, and if you are a sports fan, you probably won't get anything, but then again, why would you want any of this crap. I am not responsible if anyone sees your sticker(s) and causes you or your property harm. They are very offensive to some people, but you already knew that.

I don't mind shipping overseas. I got the money (see the car?) Just my way of giving back. Of course, you will have to pm me your address. If you need any reference, hit earl up, he knows I'm safe and i am who i say i am.
Last edited by rotten on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Those who can't, teach. Those who can't teach, coach.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Guess who isn't dead (picture intensive)

Post by Fat Man »

Good evening Rotten!

Good to see you again! I really missed seeing you, and I'm glad your back again.

I will send you a PM.

Yeah, I would like A Sports Suck drinking glass or mug, the green Sports Suck logo with the fist in the circle, and the green evolution sticker.

Oh, speaking of evolution.

I'm in the process of creating my own YouTube channel.

It's titled . . . . .

Science Wins! Creationism Loses! We have the fossils! WE WIN!
BigFatMan1951's Channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/BigFatMan1951#p/f

And I have uploaded a NEWS video from ABC NEWS NIGHTLINE, which is my feature video.

It's titled . . . . .

Don McLeroy - The Creationist in Charge of Education in Texas

March 11, 2010 on ABC Nightline:

Fundamentalist Christian dentist, Don McLeory, promotes drastic curriculum change for school textbooks in the state of Texas.

Among some of the proposed changes would be to remove any mention of Thomas Jefferson from the history textbooks and replace him with John Calvin, a raving maniac who a few centuries ago had people tortured in the name of his religion.

This of course this is not mentioned in the NEWS clipping on the video above, but many other purposed changes are mentioned.

Don McLeoroy was eventually voted out of the Texas State Board of Education, but it's too late, because the board has selected the Textbooks that will be used for the next 10 years, so we're all screwed!
In my feature video, I have edited it and added my own annotations, little text blocks with some my own comments, most of them sarcastic. Yeah! You know my style!

My video can also be viewed at this link.

Don McLeroy - The Creationist in Charge of Education in Texas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGmli0YI1WI

It's the only video I have uploaded.

All the rest of the videos you'll see are on my Favorites and these are the 33 videos series by Thunderf00t Why Do People Laugh At Creationists and the 17 video series by AronRa The Foundational Falsehoods of Creationism.

The ABC NEWS NIGHTLINE video, I had to download it first and save it to my computer, using Download Helper which is only available for the Mozilla Firefox browser so that I could then upload it to my YouTube channel, then I could edit the video adding my own annotations.

Anyway, I hope you check out my new YouTube channel.

Later on this evening I'll send you a PM.

By the way . . . . .

Nice Hummer you have there! I like red.

And welcome back!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

rotten

Post by rotten »

Hello Fat Man!
Thanks for the kind words. As my dad told me, if i bought the car for red, i sure got a bargain.

I got your pm but for some reason my private messages aren't sending, so I'm replying to you here. I've cleared the message of any personal details.

On the "sports suck" sticker, you may have to be a little more specific on the green choice. I have the following

green fist with black writing
green writing and a black fist
green writing and a white fist

On the glass, would you like something on the opposite side of the sports suck logo?
Perhaps "Fat Man says" or something else? or nothing?

I'll check out your channel. Sounds interesting.

I'll leave you with a quote i think you would enjoy from the late comedian Bill Hicks.

It is a scary thought that in some places in the world right now there are people yelling â??REVOLUTION, REVOLUTIONâ?? and in other places yelling 'EVOLUTION, EVOLUTION, WE WANT OUR THUMBS!' â?? Bill Hicks.
Where the gym teacher was always mad, And as far as we could tell, he only exercised his right to yell - Josh Joplin Group- Dutch Wonderland
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

rotten wrote:Hello Fat Man!
Thanks for the kind words. As my dad told me, if i bought the car for red, i sure got a bargain.

I got your pm but for some reason my private messages aren't sending, so I'm replying to you here. I've cleared the message of any personal details.

On the "sports suck" sticker, you may have to be a little more specific on the green choice. I have the following

green fist with black writing
green writing and a black fist
green writing and a white fist

On the glass, would you like something on the opposite side of the sports suck logo?
Perhaps "Fat Man says" or something else? or nothing?

I'll check out your channel. Sounds interesting.

I'll leave you with a quote i think you would enjoy from the late comedian Bill Hicks.

It is a scary thought that in some places in the world right now there are people yelling â??REVOLUTION, REVOLUTIONâ?? and in other places yelling 'EVOLUTION, EVOLUTION, WE WANT OUR THUMBS!' â?? Bill Hicks.
Good morning Rotten.

OK, I want the green fist with black writing and on the drinking glass just put FAT MAN in all capitals and the Evolution sticker I want in green.

Anyway . . . . .

Please let me know what you think of my YouTube channel.

Speaking of Evolution verses Creationism . . . . .

Here is my own version of a creation story . . . . .

In the beginning, God looked around him and all was darkness.

Then God said "This sucks!" so he decided to create the cosmos for his own amusement.

So God then said "Let there be a big bang!" and then God said, "OK, now I'm going out to have a beer! The universe can take care of itself! Fuck it, I'm outta here!" and so, the universe has been evolving ever since for the past 12 or 13 billion years.

Amen!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

rotten

Post by rotten »

Your glass is done and packed and i've thrown in a couple of surprises. I'll mail it out tomorrow.

Any other takers out there? Still plenty of stuff left
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

rotten wrote:Your glass is done and packed and i've thrown in a couple of surprises. I'll mail it out tomorrow.

Any other takers out there? Still plenty of stuff left
Oh! Thank you very much!

I'll be looking forward to drinking beer from my Sports Suck glass while downloading and watching YouTube videos on Astronomy.

Once again . . .

Thank you!!! 8) 8) 8)

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Nice photo there, rotten. And welcome back. I bet you won't want to be driving that around Super Bore time! A jock car with anti-sports stickers... the irony is immense! Und ich bemerkte das deutsche Zeichen!

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Yeah, that's a nice looking machine you've got there, Rotten. Sometimes cars have a "Sports Pack" available as an optional extra - but I see you've gone with the "Anti-Sports Pack" instead. Good stuff!
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Don't be surprised if some sports bore lets the air out of your massive tires. :twisted:
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
rotten

Post by rotten »

dickfilthy
Anti sports package, That's funny! :lol:

abitagirl
That's where i come in one step ahead of them. My car has an air ride suspension and that option comes with a built in air compressor. Now if they decide to key my car, that could be bad.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

rotten wrote:Turns out the rumor that i had been killed in a flash fire in a waterbed factory wasn't true. Turns out their may not have even been any rumor in the first place. Well, i've been busy. That doesn't mean i hate sports any less though. And over the past few days i have put in great effort for you guys to show my dislike of sports.

Close up for your enjoyment. Guess i made it into the photos too.

I know, don't give me shit about it being a jock car. I bought it because i love to off road. I bought it to please me, and not as a symbol of anything.

Anyway, here's the part where you come in.
I made those stickers. I've bought a vinyl cutter for mrs rotten's birthday and frankly, it gets more use from me. So, here's the deal. I've made extras as follows

The evolution sticker
3 in black
3 in white
3 in green

6 of the german 5 color stickers. These things were a lot of work but turned out really cool. A couple have small imperfections, but still look good.

2 sports suck with black writing and a white fist
2 with black writing and a green fist
1 with green writing and a black fist
1 with green writing and a white fist
1 with white writing and a black fist

and 6 of the following

Yeah, who wouldn't be proud to chuck some ice cubes into this etched glass, pour in their favorite beverage and be reminded with every drink how much they dislike sports.

I don't mind shipping overseas. I got the money (see the car?) Just my way of giving back. Of course, you will have to pm me your address. If you need any reference, hit earl up, he knows I'm safe and i am who i say i am.
WOW! Those look amazing! You got skills. Sorry to be slow in replying --I've been gone for a while. Do you still have any available? I feel kind of guilty even asking because it looks like each one took a LOT of time to make. You carved each one by hand? That looks GREAT. And the car's nice too. How did you learn how to do that? If you still have them, I'd like one of the circular one with the German flad background.

Man, you got balls!

I Hope We Lose!
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

I wish I had a Hummer like that D:
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
jasminemark

Post by jasminemark »

I like the sport suck glass and the machine is also looking awesome.
Indurrago

Post by Indurrago »

I don't see why it should be called a jock car because it was originally a military vehicle so it's built to be tough.
"We believe in Vader, the Darth almighty, destroyer of Alderaan and the Sith. We believe in Luke, his only son, our Jedi. He was concieved by the power of the Force, and born of the senator Padme. Suffered under Darth Sidius, electrocuted, survived and partied with Ewoks. He descended to the Death Star, on the third hour he flew out in an Imperial ship and landed on Endor. He is seated on the right hand of Obi-Wan's ghost. He will come again to train Leia to be a Jedi. We believe? in Yoda.........:D
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

true dat!

I Hope We Lose!