A mixer is a kitchen appliance

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
i_like_1981

Re: A mixer is a kitchen appliance

Post by i_like_1981 »

I was wondering what the hell was up with the title of this thread. Then I checked the username of the poster and it suddenly became oh so clear all of a sudden.

It can be fun at times responding to spam, especially when you really have nothing better to do like me. Such a pity they'll never be back to respond to it.

Who else reckons, by all the links to football jerseys in the spammer's post, he/she/it was set on us by a sports fan or possibly a /sp/artan? Or am I just getting excessively cautious again?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

I welcome their antics, as it enables me to vent my anger.
Earl

Post by Earl »

i_like_1981 wrote:Who else reckons, by all the links to football jerseys in the spammer's post, he/she/it was set on us by a sports fan or possibly a /sp/artan? Or am I just getting excessively cautious again?
I could be wrong, but somehow I doubt that this latest spammer was set on us by a sports fan or a /sp/artan. I'm sure that spammers hawking products harass every website they possibly can.
The Imperialist wrote:I welcome their antics, as it enables me to vent my anger.
You're a tough guy (compliment). I wouldn't want to make you angry.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
The Imperialist

Earl wrote:You're a tough guy (compliment). I wouldn't want to make you angry.
Why thank you.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Earl wrote:
Skul wrote:Guys, don't respond to spam threads or posts. Report them, then move on.

People have replied... should I delete or not?
Sorry, Skul. :( I did consider deleting the spam along with the two posts (which were present at the time I first spotted this spamming thread) that had been submitted in response, but I thought I would attempt to make humorous use of this occasion. I shall try to remember from now on to delete all spam posts along with those that are also submitted in response to them. Unless other members urge me otherwise, I'll delete the entire thread by the end of the week.
Seeing as how it has expanded from one single pointless spam post into a double-page, 20 post topic, I say we keep it. It's earned its stripes. Nonetheless, I still suggest that the offending spammer's profile is deleted or he is banned now we know what his intentions are here.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

Oh, I banned him immediately. As always, it was fun. :twisted:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Lewis

Post by Lewis »

Earl wrote:Oh, I banned him immediately. As always, it was fun. :twisted:
Is he now trapped in the Twilight Zone?
Earl

Post by Earl »

I have no idea if he is, but he deserves to be. :twisted:

Lewis

Post by Lewis »

uvwx769 wrote: A mixer is available either as a hand mixer or a stand mixer, each of which mixes, folds, beats, and whips food ingredients. It was in 1908 that Herbert Johnson, a Hobart manufacturing engineer, invented the electrical standing mixer after being inspired by the sight of a baker mixing bread dough with a metal spoon.
On the bright side this can be helpful in a pub quiz.
The Imperialist

Or if you are stuck about how to start a conversation. (Assuming everyone knows that you are very random and spontaneous)
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Yes. I must make sure to memorise those lines for the next time I see a woman I like. I hear this sort of stuff really turns them on. :lol:

Best regards,
i_like_1981

The Imperialist

Oh har. I would just use that to get THEM AWAY FROM MEEE!!! AAARGGGHHHH!

Yes.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

The Imperialist wrote:Oh har. I would just use that to get THEM AWAY FROM MEEE!!! AAARGGGHHHH!

Yes.
You must be popular with them then. Either that, or you have given up already. I really should, but that insane side of my mind is always telling me that there might still be a chance. Did somebody slip something into my drink?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

The Imperialist

There is always a chance, apparantly.

No, I am not popular. Just that I am a novelty, and the goddamn Girl School know my bloody name and how I look like because damn rumours spread quickly between brother/sister schools. From a boys school, the 'cool' people spread my rumour when they meet with women from the Girl School, and as people of those type have a bigger albeit shallower social network, my damn name spreads on facebook, to other schools etc. etc. It is quite annoying, but no matter how hard I try to make them go away and dislike me, and feel as if I have multitudes of contagious diseases, it doesn't work. (They see a even bigger novelty factor that way, I think)
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Heck, if I had scores of women clammering to meet me, I certainly wouldn't complain. You really shouldn't waste this opportunity which some of us were never so lucky to get. But then again, do what you think is best for you. Shallow they may be, but if they're wanting to get to know you, I wouldn't stop them. You might regret letting this chance not just pass you by, but actively refusing it.

Best regards,
i_like_1981