A mixer is a kitchen appliance

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
The Imperialist

Re: A mixer is a kitchen appliance

Post by The Imperialist »

Hmmmm... I don't like having 'shallow' contacts, and the fact is, these women are a bunch of people who I will never get a long with (thinking completely different, conflicting interests etc.)
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

The Imperialist wrote:Hmmmm... I don't like having 'shallow' contacts, and the fact is, these women are a bunch of people who I will never get a long with (thinking completely different, conflicting interests etc.)
I don't necessarily believe that having conflicting interests will render the chances of having a relationship with someone absolutely impossible. A lot of sports fans' girlfriends have been known to either not care for or even hate sports yet for some reason they're attracted to the sports fans. But if you feel these people are shallow for some reason, then you'd best avoid them. Shallow people are looking for people they can use easily for a certain thing (such as money) or they just seek out the good looking people and only make their relationship choices based on physical looks.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

Oh, when I mean conflicting interests, I mean, they have a very negative attitude towards whatever I believe in. (They do not know that, but it is evident from what they do)
And I do not mind shallow people (I mean, they do not want complications on the meaning of life, fine.), I just don't like 'shallow' relationships where they just do things, but never think further then being an acquaintance with a disproportional amount of intimacy if you know what I mean.

To illustrate my point more clearly, I will only be 'friends' with someone I will willingly sacrifice my life for them, and vice versa. I need absolute confidence in each other (notice it is not 'trust'), and I really, REALLY hate backstabbing bastards, who at the first sign of inconvieniece will say that they never knew you, or worse, say that they have hated me from the start (when that happen, I made sure that they got a lesson they will never forget, and lest they do, I will remind them later in life).