How I Play Baseball - Three Strikes And You're Out!!!

Can't stand people who are willing to pay for the chance to applaud other people having fun? Welcome home, comrade!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

How I Play Baseball - Three Strikes And You're Out!!!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I guess you've all heard the old cliché "I'm willing to play ball with you" if you would etc. etc.

Well, there was once this McDonald's restaurant where I use to eat.

Notice, I said "once" and "use to" because it is no more, thanks to me.

Anyway . . . . .

There had been a couple of times when I needed to use the mens room only to discover that there was carp all over the toilet seat and piss all over the floor.

So, I would very quietly and very politely tell one of the workers that the mens room needs cleaning, and they would say that they would get right to it.

I would wait, but then, a half hour later, nothing is still done about the situation.

Then, I would approach one of the employees a second time, and still, very quietly and very politely tell them the mens room still hasn't been cleaned yet, and again I'm told they will get right to it.

But then, after waiting another half hour, I checked, and for the third time, it's still not cleaned.

Now, I am no longer quiet and polite about it, and I say out loud . . .

HEY! WHEN ARE YOU REDNECK GOAT FUCKERS GONNA CLEAN UP THE MENS ROOM? THERE IS SHIT ALL OVER THE TOILET SEAT AND PISS ALL OVER THE FLOOR AND BLOODY TOWEL PAPERS SCATTERED ABOUT! GET YOUR HONKY-TONK ASSES IN THERE AND CLEAN UP THAT SHIT!!! OK???

You see, sometimes I do like to play ball with people, and this is how I play baseball.

No, not with an actual ball and bat.

The first time, and the second time, I will very quietly and politely request that something gets done.

But if on the third time, and nothing is done, then the kid gloves come off, and all bets are off, and then it's . . .

THREE STRIKES AND . . . . .

YOU'RE OUT!!!

After I voiced my complaint rather loudly, one of the workers asked me to keep it down because I was disturbing the other customers, and then, I said . . . . .

I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!! YOU NEED TO KEEP THE RESTROOMS CLEAN! YOU NEED TO CLEAN UP ALL THE SHIT AND MOP UP ALL THE PISS! I'LL JUST BET YOUR EMPLOYEES DON'T EVEN WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER USING THE CRAPPER!

Well, then, some of the customers started throwing their burgers in the trash and walking out, and the manager was pissed off because they were now losing their customers.

The next day, I called the main office of McDonald's, and about a week later, the restaurant was closed down.

I have actually caused two restaurants here in El Paso to be closed down. The McDonald's on Mesa Street and a Burger King in the down town area, just because I complained about their unwillingness to keep their public restrooms clean.

So, as you can see, with me, it's three strikes and you're out.

Now, that's how I play baseball.

Oh! And the way I play baseball, I always win and everybody else always loses!

Ah yes indeed! Baseball, my favorite game. I love it!!!

And I don't even have to use a ball and a bat, or run around bases!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Re: How I Play Baseball - Three Strikes And You're Out!!!

Post by i_like_1981 »

Wow, you've actually caused two restaurants to be closed down. I'm pretty sure that your actions weren't the sole reason they chose to shut down, but you probably had a part to play in their failures, I'll give you that much. As much as I love fast food, it definitely doesn't attract the finest behaviour and conduct - some people really don't care that they're being fed; as far as they care, fast food restaurants are their playground. And if the people running the restaurant can't cope with the odd scumbag intentionally messing things up in a hope of wasting others' time or disgusting other people, well, they don't stand a chance. I've not seen any shit on the floor in a McDonalds or Burger King toilet, though. You must have things pretty bad over where you live. Even in Britain that's an extreme rarity. Unless of course we're talking city centre public toilets or those horrible toilets you get by a beach. I'd feel a bit bad about myself if I caused a restaurant to be shut down or even contributed at all to their decision to close, but if they're not going to bother cleaning their own toilets when somebody is getting very annoyed about it, then they really just haven't got a clue.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Jerry McGuire
Sportsman

Post by Jerry McGuire »

They could have been understaffed. They could have had a rush and needed everyone concentrating on preparing food. You could have left instead of waiting an hour to go to the bathroom and instead gone somewhere else. People come into McDonald's all the time and act as if they're superior. Cursing and yelling disgusting things while others are eating is not right either.

My father busted his ass working at McDonald's for 13 years. He definitely wouldn't have taken that crap from anyone. He would have simply told you to leave, seeing as how an establishment reserves the right to ask whomever they want to leave.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:Wow, you've actually caused two restaurants to be closed down. I'm pretty sure that your actions weren't the sole reason they chose to shut down, but you probably had a part to play in their failures, I'll give you that much. As much as I love fast food, it definitely doesn't attract the finest behaviour and conduct - some people really don't care that they're being fed; as far as they care, fast food restaurants are their playground. And if the people running the restaurant can't cope with the odd scumbag intentionally messing things up in a hope of wasting others' time or disgusting other people, well, they don't stand a chance. I've not seen any shit on the floor in a McDonalds or Burger King toilet, though. You must have things pretty bad over where you live. Even in Britain that's an extreme rarity. Unless of course we're talking city centre public toilets or those horrible toilets you get by a beach. I'd feel a bit bad about myself if I caused a restaurant to be shut down or even contributed at all to their decision to close, but if they're not going to bother cleaning their own toilets when somebody is getting very annoyed about it, then they really just haven't got a clue.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Yeah, I guess there must have been a surprise health inspection after I called in and complained about them refusing to keep the restrooms clean.

And yes, there was actually shit all over the toilet seat, and piss and bloody paper towels scattered about on the floor. It was a real pig sty.

But, what can you expect? This is after all, Texas, and we have a lot of redneck trash in this town. Most of them have sex with farm animals. Some of them don't even know how to use toilet paper, because they were raised using an out-house and learning how to use corn cobs instead. Hell, most of these redneck yokels aren't even toilet trained.

When they operate a restaurant like it's a pig trough, then they deserve to be closed down!

Hell, I'm proud that I personally helped to close down two pig troughs here in El Paso Texas!

And in the future, if I see any more restaurants run like pig troughs, I'm going to get them closed down as well.

Texas is a really ass-backwards state.

Our state board of education (indoctrination) has decided to do away with teaching science in our high schools and they want to teach their Creationist fairy tales instead.

In some cities, people have been driven from their homes, and their homes bulldozed to make room for new sports arenas.

My Medicaid/Medicare won't cover dental work in Texas and I have a couple of broken teeth that either need to be fixed or removed. Here in Texas you either use a string tied to a door knob or you go to a garage mechanic to get your teeth pulled out with pliers.

Well, that's Texas!
Jerry McGuire wrote:They could have been understaffed. They could have had a rush and needed everyone concentrating on preparing food. You could have left instead of waiting an hour to go to the bathroom and instead gone somewhere else. People come into McDonald's all the time and act as if they're superior. Cursing and yelling disgusting things while others are eating is not right either.

My father busted his ass working at McDonald's for 13 years. He definitely wouldn't have taken that crap from anyone. He would have simply told you to leave, seeing as how an establishment reserves the right to ask whomever they want to leave.
Hey! I paid over $7 dollars for a meal there, and as a paying customer, I feel I deserve to go into a clean restroom. OK???

Yeah! I'm a real prick! OK???

Now, on most social, economic, and political issues, I have always prided myself on being a liberal.

But, on some things, I'm an old fashion right-wing conservative. I expect to get what I pay for!

I'm not into this newfangled idea that people can just take your money and not provide any decent service.

I expect to go into a clean restroom, and if I don't get what I pay for, then I'm a real prick!!!

Just give me what I pay for and then everything is hunky dory!

Otherwise, I'm gonna play baseball with ya, and you won't like my version of baseball, because I'll be the umpire and you'll always strike out! And lose!!!

Okie dokie, Smokey???

Oh! And by the way . . . . .

Maybe if your ol' man had studied harder when he went to school and hit the books, then he wouldn't have to bust his ass for 13 years flipping burgers.

Ever thought of that?

Well, time for me to get out my world's smallest violin again and . . .

. . . play it just for you!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Jerry McGuire
Sportsman

Post by Jerry McGuire »

Fat Man wrote:Maybe if your ol' man had studied harder when he went to school and hit the books, then he wouldn't have to bust his ass for 13 years flipping burgers.

Ever thought of that?
Oh, so you're resorting to attacking my father. Well just so you know, he wasn't born or raised in this country, and didn't receive an education here. He came to America in 1989 and worked his ass off for 13 years, putting up with assholes that feel they have some sense of entitlement over him. He worked his way up and became a manager at the McDonald's he worked at and was offered a job with corporate but turned it down because he hates desk jobs. He's always been a hard worker, even at an "easy job" or a "job for idiots". And just so you don't make an ass out of you or me next time (well, just you actually) you should know he never had an opportunity to study because he was supporting and raising a family, working 60 hour weeks, and being a good father figure; something you don't know nor will you ever know. My father is more of a man in his 44 years than you ever were or could hope to be.

A stupid rant, I can deal with. An attack on me, I can live with. But nobody, and I mean nobody insults my family. I'm done here. Have a good life.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Jerry McGuire wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Maybe if your ol' man had studied harder when he went to school and hit the books, then he wouldn't have to bust his ass for 13 years flipping burgers.

Ever thought of that?
Oh, so you're resorting to attacking my father. Well just so you know, he wasn't born or raised in this country, and didn't receive an education here. He came to America in 1989 and worked his ass off for 13 years, putting up with assholes that feel they have some sense of entitlement over him. He worked his way up and became a manager at the McDonald's he worked at and was offered a job with corporate but turned it down because he hates desk jobs. He's always been a hard worker, even at an "easy job" or a "job for idiots". And just so you don't make an ass out of you or me next time (well, just you actually) you should know he never had an opportunity to study because he was supporting and raising a family, working 60 hour weeks, and being a good father figure; something you don't know nor will you ever know. My father is more of a man in his 44 years than you ever were or could hope to be.

A stupid rant, I can deal with. An attack on me, I can live with. But nobody, and I mean nobody insults my family. I'm done here. Have a good life.
Yeah! Well, my parents were factory workers, and tax payers.

We owned a house up in Minnesota, and my parents paid property taxes, and school taxes.

I was once suspended from school because I failed to climb a rope in the gymnasium. Never mind that I had a crippled up left knee, the result of a car accident when I was 4 years old, and I walked with a limp as a result, and was unable to run, and was lousy at sports because of it.

And never mind that I was passing all my academic subjects. No, I got suspended anyway!

Then when I was in the 5th grade, I had my first male teacher who was really Gung Ho when it came to sports. He loved to humiliate me in the gym in front of all the other students. One day, we were playing basketball. I dropped the ball, my teacher picked it up, and punched me in the stomach as hard as he could, and I was doubled over in pain, and it seem like an eternity before I could start breathing again.

Then one day, our class went to the library. While all the other students were allowed to check out any book they wanted, I was not. I saw an Astronomy book that I wanted to check out, and I was not allowed to have it.

I got into an arrangement with the teacher, and he dragged me out in to the hallway, and grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed me back against the wall, bashing my head against the corner of the concrete block wall. I felt like I was going to pass out.

The following year, that teacher was fired, but I suffered a really bad concussion. For years afterward, I had dizzy spells and headaches. As I got older, the dizzy spells and headaches gradually went away.

OK, my parent were TAX PAYERS!

My parents tax dollars tax paid the salary of the teacher who bashed my head against the brick wall which was also paid for by my parents tax dollar, and for the basketball that was used to punch me in the stomach, and the salary of the PE coach who had me suspended for not being able to climb the rope which was also paid for by my parents tax dollars.

And my parents tax dollars paid for the library books I was not allowed to read.

My parents worked their butts off in factory jobs, but they also went to school, and they hit the books and studied hard, and my mother taught me how to read and write before I even started school, and when I was only in the 2ed or 3rd grade, I was already able to read at the high school and adult level, and when I was 13 years old, I scored 150 points on a standard IQ test. I also had to do my homework so I could make passing grades in school.

So, school should have been a breeze for me, but it wasn't because they cared more about sports than academics.

In high school, my science teach was also the school's football coach, and he was too fucking busy coaching the team to be teaching in the classroom, so he would set up the movie projector and walk out of the classroom leaving us all sitting in the dark watching a bunch of stupid cartoons.

My parents tax dollars paid his salary.

MY PARENT WERE TAX PAYERS! MY PARENTS WERE TAX PAYERS! MY PARENTS WERE TAX PAYERS!
MY PARENT WERE TAX PAYERS! MY PARENTS WERE TAX PAYERS! MY PARENTS WERE TAX PAYERS!

And my parents tax dollars paid for books I was not allowed to check out form the school library.

Their tax dollars paid for the schools I was not allowed to attend.

Their tax dollars paid the salaries of the teachers who beat me, and would not teach what they were suppose to be teaching.

So, you think your father is more of a man than I am because he flipped burgers!

I guess I must be a sissified wimp and less of a man because I preferred to sit down at a desk with books and study!

You know, when I was in school, I did the hardest job there is, which is being used as a human tackling dummy and a human punching bag for the jocks to practice on, and the job is not voluntary, it's assigned to you, and it the hardest work there is, and you don't get paid for it, and you can't quit. The only way to quit is to get killed or drop out of school.

You know, I despise all sports fans and athletes. You're all responsible for the declining quality of education in our schools.

So, as far as I'm concerned, all sports fans and athletes are guilty of TAX FRAUD!

TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!
TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD! TAX FRAUD!

And they all deserve to be locked up in a federal penitentiary . . . . .

FOREVER!!!

Yeah! I feel like I have a sense of entitlement.

Not over anybody in particular, but I feel that when I enter a restaurant, and PAY MONEY for a meal, I feel a sense of entitlement to being able to go into a nice clean restroom.

And if the restroom is a dirty filthy pig sty, then I have a right to complain about it, and your burger flipping Daddy would not have a right to tell me to leave, because I'm a paying customer, I paid for the meal, and I have a right to expect a clean restroom because it's part of what I paid for. It's part of the package deal.

First, I will quietly and politely request that the restroom is cleaned up, but if it is not cleaned when I check it again, then the second time I will quietly and politely request that it is cleaned up. But then, after I check it again, and it's still not clean, then on my third request, the fur is gonna fly!!!

Then I'll just complain to the main office, the restaurant will be closed down, and your burger flipping Daddy and all the other morons would be out of a job!

You see, I'm old fashioned.

I believe in getting what I pay for.

I go into a restaurant, and pay for my meal, I also paid for the right to expect a clean restroom.

And I was entitled to get a decent education, because my TAX PAYING parents paid for it, but since I didn't get a decent education, due to incompetent teachers who were more interested in athletics over academics, then I was ripped off.

It was TAX FRAUD!

And if your burger flipping Daddy were to make me leave the restaurant after I complained about the dirty restroom, then that means your burger flipping Daddy is trying to rip me off, because as a paying customer, I'm entitled to a clean restroom, and if I don't get it, then that means that your burger flipping Daddy and all his fellow employees are ripping me off, and the restaurant is a den of thieves.

Then the place should be shut down, and your burger flipping Daddy and the rest of the morons will be out of a job!

You got that? JIMBO BUBBAH BOOEY???

Do you peep?

Can ya grok that???
Last edited by Fat Man on Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man, I don't know where to begin ...

Several points:

(1) You were absolutely wrong to attack Jerry McGuire's father. When posting at any website, you should NEVER attack a member of someone's family. That truly is a low blow. Months ago I was posting in another website's forum, saying how much I honored my father's memory and how proud I was of my daughter for graduating from a university magna cum laude with a degree in mathematics. One of the other members then maligned my father and ridiculed my daughter's accomplishments. I was absolutely furious, and for good reason. This guy didn't even know me and didn't even know who my father was. Another member of that website who was posting in the same thread was kind enough to defend them, and denounced the other member for being such a jerk. I repeat, attacking a member of someone's family is personal and COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE. In fact, you owe Jerry McGuire an apology.

(2) Yes, you should have complained about the men's room at that McDonald's. But there is a right way and a wrong way to do something. After you went to the bathroom the second time, you should have asked to speak to the manager personally instead of yelling out loud.

(3) Were any children present at that McDonald's when you launched into your profanity-laced tirade? Let me remind you that McDonald's is widely known for catering to children. When our daughters were really young, we took them to McDonald's restaurants frequently (as well as other such fast-foot franchises). If I had been at a McDonald's and some jerk had started cussing at the top of his lungs, I would have wanted to say, "Keep your mouth shut! There are children present!"

(4) Working at McDonald's may be low-paying, but it's still honest labor. I'm not in the habit of looking down on people who have low-paying jobs. No one should. Despite achieving so much in his career, my father never looked down on those whose vocations were humble.

(5) And, finally, you really need to start controlling these angry public outbursts of yours. Someone could be present who happens to be short-tempered and violent.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Good morning Earl.

During my first request, I was quiet and polite.

During my second request, I was still quiet and polite.

But when I had to make a third request, I'm sorry, I believe in getting what I pay for.

Fortunately, it was late in the evening, and there were no kids around when I let loose with language that would have made sailors cringe and truck drivers dive for cover.

I'm just tired of getting ripped off. I'm tired of people taking my money for goods and services and not delivering.

Then Jerry McGuire said, that his father who worked in a burger establishment would have made me leave, then, I would have felt that I was being ripped off because I was not getting what I paid for, and that would make him a thief as far as I'm concerned.

I'm sorry, I but I have just about lost all respect for most people here in El Paso.

Back in the summer of 1997, I was renting a house on Alameda Street. It was the only place I could find on short notice.

My rent was about $350 dollars per month which was bad enough.

But my electric bill was about $180 dollars per month. It was during the second month I was there when I found out there were two other apartments on my meter, and I was the chump who had to pay for it.

Had I have known, that there were two more apartments on my meter, I would not have moved in.

Then one day, my air conditioner quit, and it was 3 weeks before the owner fixed it, and this was during the long hot summer.

Then my refrigerator quit, and I ended up throwing away rotten food, and it was three weeks before the owner had it fixed.

Then one day, while taking a shower, as I turned the water off, it would not shut off. The rubber gasket was shot, and the shower ran day and night day and night for seven days before it was fixed.

I had to get help to pay for my electric bills. They were going to shut off my electricity in the middle of the summer. I went to the El Paso Electric company, and I literally got down on my knees begging them not to turn it off.

My landlord was a thief who ripped off his tenants!

There have been many times when I have emotionally hit rock bottom!

This town is slowly driving me insane!!!

I'm sorry, but I'm afraid that one of these days, I'm going to totally lose it!!!

I can't take this bullshit anymore!

Oh! And by the way . . .

I hope that you have read my topic titled . . .

El Paso Texas Dangerous City For The Physically Handicapped
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=7&t=4736

I had to get some new nylon straps installed om my JAZZY power chair because the old ones were worn out and one of them was missing.

Those are needed so the bus drivers can hook up the restraining straps to my JAZZY.

But the Sun Metro office at the Amtrak railroad depot didn't have any more and won't be getting any until after the 25th day of this month.

So, I went to Home Depot to buy some new nylon straps.

I had them install the straps for me, and while this moron was cutting off one of the old straps, he slipped, and slashed my lower right leg with the blade, and I started bleeding like a butcher all over the floor.

I had to go into the emergency room at Providence Hospital and I got a tetanus shot and was prescribed antibiotics.

I just hope that Home Depot will fire the Sun City Slasher after what he did to me!

I'm afraid that one of these days, you won't be seeing the Fat Man on these forums anymore because some stupid moron would have killed me through his negligence.

This town is full of dangerously stupid morons!

I mean, like really!!!

Just going into a hardware store and you're taking your own life in your hands!

I'm sorry, but I have some damn good reasons to be cynical these days!

And it getting worse in this fucked up town.

There's a real shit-storm coming down!

It really sucks out there!

OK, I need to add . . . . .

You're right about my putting down Jerry's father.

No, I don't look down on people who work in restaurants, providing they do a good job.

I have often said that I have far more respect for a janitor, or the guy who drives a garbage truck than I have for overpaid football players.

I believe that no matter what kind of job you do, one should strive to do the job well.

If you drive a garbage truck, then strive to be the best garbage truck driver you can be.

If you are a janitor, then strive to be the best janitor you can be.

And if you're a burger flipper in a fast food restaurant, then strive to be the best burger flipper you can be.

A good restaurant staff is willing to listen to customers complaints and do something to correct the problem.

When Jerry said that his father would have made me leave, that infuriated me, because as a paying customer, I have a right to voice my complaint, and a right to expect a clean restroom, and should not be told to leave just for complaining about a dirty restroom.

I got angry at the McDonald's, because after complaining three times, nothing was done.

The first two times, I was polite, but after the third time, well, you know, three strikes and you're out as far as I'm concerned.

I only want to get what I pay for.

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:When Jerry said that his father would have made me leave, that infuriated me, because as a paying customer, I have a right to voice my complaint, and a right to expect a clean restroom, and should not be told to leave just for complaining about a dirty restroom.
No, you were told to leave because you threw a temper tantrum in public and disturbed the other customers by shouting obscenities.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
Fat Man wrote:When Jerry said that his father would have made me leave, that infuriated me, because as a paying customer, I have a right to voice my complaint, and a right to expect a clean restroom, and should not be told to leave just for complaining about a dirty restroom.
No, you were told to leave because you threw a temper tantrum in public and disturbed the other customers by shouting obscenities.
Well, as I have said before . . .

The first time I complained I was quiet and polite.

The second time I complained, I was still quiet and polite.

The third time, they struck out, and the kid gloves came off.

So, after cussing them out, up one side and down the other, someone finally did clean the restroom.

By the way . . . you misunderstood, I wasn't thrown out.

Jerry said that if it had been his father working there that he would have thrown me out, so I was describing a hypothetical situation with Jerry's father.

So, I wasn't thrown out, and they did finally relent by cleaning up the restroom. But it took some bitching and griping and cussing like a sailor to get them to do it.

Sometimes you just gotta hitch up your britches, spit in your hands, and start cutting throats!

A redneck moron is like a mule. You have to hit it up side the head with a 2 by 4 to get its attention!

They were thieves bent on ripping me off by not providing all the services that I had paid for.

So, I don't have to be polite to thieves! Ya wanna act like a thief and a pirate, I'll talk to ya like a pirate!

Also, being redneck morons, they did not understand polite words anyway, because polite conversations usually involve words with more then one syllable, so polite words are beyond their comprehension.

This is El Paso, and here you gotta speak the lingo.

So, I had no choice but to speak to them in words that they would understand.

It's the same language that these redneck yokels speak to their own wives and kids after coming home from church and telling their wives and kids to shut up during the Sunday afternoon football game. It's the same language they speak during the game on TV when their favorite team is losing, and it's the same language they speak when they are beating up on their wives and kids, raping their daughters, and screwing the pooch, while giving the gold fish and the parakeet cause for alarm.

It's the only language they understand, and when you speak to redneck morons in their language, then, and only then, will they respond. So, it works!

This is suppose to be the 21st century, the age of electricity, indoor plumbing, hot and cold running water, and nice clean modern indoor bathrooms with flush toilets. It has been thus since the early 20th century. The age when people take baths or showers with soap and warm water and use deodorants, the age of cleanliness, unlike the dark ages when people only bathed once or twice a year and wiped their butts with their left hands, and handled their food afterwords.

Yeah! The days of old when knights were bold and toilets weren't invented
when they left the road and dumped their load and walked away contented!

Does anybody here really wanna go back to those days? I don't think so!

So, if these redneck scums working in a fast food restaurant decide that they want to run the place like a 14th century pig sty, then . . .

I'm gonna go medieval on 'em!!!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Well, yesterday I went out to do some shopping.

I was hungry so I stopped at this nice little Taco Bell for a burrito and a raspberry ice tea.

Then I went into the mens restroom, and it was all nice and clean.

There was a little sign posted that says that the restroom is inspected every 30 minutes and if you see anything wrong to be sure to let the manager know and it will be taken care of immeasurably.

NOW THAT'S THE WAY TO RUN A BUSINESS! :D :D :D

A manager who is willing to listen to customer complaints, and does something about it and you don't have to complain three times before something gets done.

Unlike Jerry's burger flippin' daddy with a third grade education who would have tried to toss me out on my ear after having to complain more than once because after ignoring me like a moron and having to cuss him out like a pirate because that's the only language morons understand!

Ya got that Jerry Jimbo ?!?

Well, anyway . . . . .

When I was done eating at the Taco Bell, I thanked them for their excellent service and I thanked them for the nice clean mens room.

They scored a home run as far as I'm concerned.

Sorry for using a sports euphemism, folks!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, it's good that you found a restaurant that was to your satisfaction - as a matter of fact, I rather like iced tea myself, but it's not as popular and in such plentiful supply as it is over in America and, so I hear, around Europe. But I don't think it was necessary to call out Jerry McGuire's dad again four weeks after he left the forum. Reopening old wounds. You've never met the man after all. But I guess... it's too late to do anything about it now. Jerry McGuire is gone and probably ain't coming back. Still, you have got a point when it comes to keeping toilets clean - if the staff aren't going to do it when you've politely asked them twice, then they probably aren't listening to your request and you may need to take a... slightly more forceful tone. But perhaps not as forceful as you did. Oh well, one fact is clear - the Taco Bell you went to sure cared about hygiene more than the McDonalds.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.