AFL Incidents - Crimes Committed By Drooling Moronic Jocks!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

AFL Incidents - Crimes Committed By Drooling Moronic Jocks!

Post by Fat Man »

Here is a list of crimes committed by drooling moronic jocks!

I just finished editing this chart using my Microsoft Paint.
JOCK CRIMES.GIF
JOCK CRIMES.GIF (250.86 KiB) Viewed 534 times
I uploaded it as an attachment because it's 1200 x 3200 pixels and my Photobucket web site would have automatically reduced it down to a smaller size making the print harder to read.

This chart shows a perfect example of how most jocks can get away with all kids of shit, or only get a slap on the wrist at the most.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Silence

Re: AFL Incidents - Crimes Committed By Drooling Moronic Joc

Post by Silence »

This is just... I don't even know what to say...

The amount of crimes performed just baffles me. It's amazing just how many things jocks can get away with, when a normal person would be punished and be probably sent to jail depending on the severity of the crime.

Shame... Shame...

Best Wishes
Silence
Every ending is a new beginning.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

What exactly does AFL stand for? I always thought the American football league was the NFL, but then again, why would I be expected to know about all this crap?

In response to the topic, I think the concept of anybody famous being allowed to get a lighter punishment for their crimes just because of their fame is ridiculous. And if those people have become famous and privileged just because they're good at playing a child's game on an increased scale... it further highlights the absurdity of our world.

Recently in the news, I've had to put up with knowing that some overpaid, fat oaf by the name of Wayne Rooney is getting paid thousands EVERY DAY whilst millions of normal, hard-working citizens across the country are having to suffer the damaging grip of the recession and having to cut back on their pleasures whilst having to work every day and actually earn their keep. And the fact that some bellend is making more in a week than they do in a year, just because he's good at kicking round a ball... to say it agitates me would be an understatement. I begin to think like you, Fat Man, that we really could do with taking out some of these football players. Why do they deserve to be exempted from the recession whilst millions of people who work every day are having to live under it? This world is not fair. And if kicking a ball around is enough to make a person superior to everybody else, well, you can understand why some people are so cynical.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

i_like_1981 wrote:What exactly does AFL stand for?
I think it's the Australian Football League. I watched a couple games, and it is the most violent team sport I have ever seen. They dress the same way as English footballers and play a game similar to American football. I don't know whether children play this sport, but it looks about as healthy as banging one's head against a wall. :P

-RF
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Ah yes, I've heard Australian football can get pretty damn violent. Our British version of football seems so tame in comparison to the other football games of the world. Despite European football seeming so wimpy and gentle in comparison, that does not mean that we don't have our fair share of moronic, overpaid, and excessively pampered players who seem to get preferential, superior treatment to an extreme extent...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

recovering_fan wrote:
i_like_1981 wrote:What exactly does AFL stand for?
I think it's the Australian Football League.
Oh hell, I've always just assumed that it stood for "Amateur Frontal Lobotomy." :wink:
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm