How Sports Destroyed My Family Life! Please Read And Reply!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: How Sports Destroyed My Family Life! Please Read And Re

Post by Fat Man »

Good morning recovering_fan
Just be prepared. Some people (invaders at this site, and possibly even certain regulars at other sites) may try to tell you that the stuff you are describing did not happen. Don't listen to them!
Yeah! I'm always prepared for that! In fact, if it didn't happen, the shock would probably kill me! I expect it to happen.

Of course, the guest posting function here has been disabled so that guests may only read, but not post anything unless they register first. Then they'll SPAM as usual and get banned as usual.

You weren't here earlier this year when we got raided by the zoo tramps from 4chan.org and I was especially singled out for harassment.

And yes, I expect to get told that all I had described never happened.

But then, football players never raped anyone's sister or daughter, football players never commit crimes, and of course, as we all know, the Holocaust never happened.

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Anyway . . . . .

I really don't give a flying fucking Hootenanny in Hell if the zoo tramps from 4chan.org want to come over and spy on our forums, because they can't post anything here. They can just go back to their own sewer of a web site and babble among themselves in their moronic little three word sentences like the drooling moronic Kindergarten level Romper Room retards that they are! So, fuck 'em!!!
I believe it. That does not make them bad people necessarily. They could have acted in that way in order to avoid getting teased at school and bullied the same way you were, Fat Man. (Nevertheless, they do sound like jerks.)
Yeah, they were perfectly willing to turn traitor on me so they could remain popular in high school. That make then worse than just bullies. That makes them cowards.

Hey! I once heard of someone who had a reputation for being a bully, but then one day he rushed into a burning house to rescue somebody who was trapped. The guy may have been a bully, but he was no coward.

People who go along with the crowd just to protect their own reputations are moral cowards. Those who collaborate with bullies are sometimes even worse than the bullies, because they'll turn traitor against members of their own families.

So, my own brother and sister were perfectly willing to treat me like shit so that they could get along better in high school with their peers.

Yeah! How nice!
I suggest not saying things like that about your own family, regardless of the veracity of your claims. No offence, Fat Man, but a court would throw out any charges against your brother. After all, you yourself only heard about the incident from your brother, who could just as easily retract what he told you.
Yeah, I know! I should have copied and pasted the IM chat to Word Pad and took a screen-shot of the chat and saved it to my computer, or burned a copy to a CD disk.

As it stands now, I have no evidence.

Anyway, I needed to get this out.

Yeah, I'm aware that my brother could get on line and come to these forums as a guest and read my posts. He might want to sue me.

But none of us here use our real names, and I never mentioned my brother's or my sister's names here, so if either one think they could sue me, they're both shit out of luck.

Anyway, thanks for your response.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Fat Man wrote:Of course, the guest posting function here has been disabled so that guests may only read, but not post anything unless they register first. Then they'll SPAM as usual and get banned as usual.

You weren't here earlier this year when we got raided by the zoo tramps from 4chan.org and I was especially singled out for harassment.
Yes, the 4channers were exceptionally annoying. Some of them were smarter than others but there were some right aggressive, intolerant and spiteful idiots who posted on the threads about this site and some of their comments actually shocked me a bit. And I consider myself quite thick skinned when it comes to unpleasant stuff on the internet.

I wonder if they're still talking about us? I must do one of my selective Google searches sometime to find out.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:
Fat Man wrote:Of course, the guest posting function here has been disabled so that guests may only read, but not post anything unless they register first. Then they'll SPAM as usual and get banned as usual.

Yes, the 4channers were exceptionally annoying. Some of them were smarter than others but there were some right aggressive, intolerant and spiteful idiots who posted on the threads about this site and some of their comments actually shocked me a bit. And I consider myself quite thick skinned when it comes to unpleasant stuff on the internet.

I wonder if they're still talking about us? I must do one of my selective Google searches sometime to find out.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Well, as for me, I have no intention of ever checking out the 4chan forums.

I'm not about to take a dip into a sewer.

You must have a much stronger stomach if you're willing to check them out.

I wish you the best of luck.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!