wibberley [my point of veiw]

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
-Slippers

wibberley [my point of veiw]

Post by -Slippers »

YAAAY my dad is famous all over this sitee!!!!! and soon i will bee famous hopefully lol lolololololol
Attachments
funny cat.jpg
funny cat.jpg (8.2 KiB) Viewed 1092 times
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: wibberley [my point of veiw]

Post by Fat Man »

Oh! Now this image looks familiar!

I've see this one over at Encyclopedia Dramatica.

I suspect that Wibberley, wibberley2c, and -slippers are all three one and the same person.

I'm sure that he, or they, are zoo tramps from 4chan.

And I'm sure the -slippers is from 4chan.

Posting that particular image makes -slippers a possible shoe in.

Yeah! Pun intended!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Yes, you're right, Fat Man, I have seen that image at Encyclopedia Dramatica before. I think you featured it in one of your posts regarding your page over at that website. Most likely a troll calling card of some sort.

However, wibberley did actually sign up to these forums a short while before the initial 4chan raid so I'm not entirely sure about him having anything to do with that. However, he may have just been testing the waters for his 4chan buddies, checking how easily tricked we were, how tolerant we were of even short and crappy posts, and had something to do with the raid a short while after. I don't know. I'm not 100% sure he's got anything to do with 4chan.

However, I'm now sick of him and his alter-egos. He's been pushing his luck with his short, hateful and unreasoned posts for months now and all he wants to do now is stir up some trouble on this board. I shall personally be satisfied when his original account, wibberley2c and this Slippers are permanently banned from this forum and given the rank of SPAMMER, because that's what they are. A load of fucking spamming timewasters all concocted by yet another damn troll who has no respect for proper debate.

Be honest with me here, Fat Man, after all this stupid crap, you might appreciate The Imperialist a bit more if he returns. Or not?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

-Slippers wrote:YAAAY my dad is famous all over this sitee!!!!! and soon i will bee famous hopefully lol lolololololol
While I'm still here, I'm just going to say this - if this wibberley person really is your dad, you really don't have anything to be proud of. If my parents' favourite way of gaining attention from people was to barge into their world, start shouting out shocking statements and then turn on them for no apparent reason, I probably wouldn't have come back to visit them after leaving home. But I doubt a word you say is true anyway. Whoever you are, wibberley, you are one complete moron. You're worse than most sports fans. At least most sports fans who've commented on here have been direct, honest and relevant. You're a tool.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

[I deleted the post that was here. I can only hope Wibberley never read it. It was really nasty. I have saved it as a text document on my computer.]
Last edited by recovering_fan on Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Wibberley,

Are you really so dumb you can't post pictures? Hell, even I figured that one out.

Now, if I wanted to figure out the HTML code for posting pictures, what might I do...hmm...

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:Wibberley,

Are you really so dumb you can't post pictures? Hell, even I figured that one out.

Now, if I wanted to figure out the HTML code for posting pictures, what might I do...hmm...

Yeah! That photo is one of the reasons why I suspect -Slippers is one of them zoo-tramps from 4chan.

I've seen that photo posted at Encyclopedia Dementia!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Fat Man wrote:Yeah! That photo is one of the reasons why I suspect -Slippers is one of them zoo-tramps from (4 c h a n).
I disagree. I think Wibberley's original story was legitimate. Why would he hang out here as a mole for 9 months?

But some people can't cope with the emotional aspects of online communication (like me, once upon a time). Also, some people (like myself, once) cannot cope with not being the centre of attention. When they can't measure up to the posts that other members make and the admirable stories other members tell, they get jealous and act out. Acting out is a way of showing how "clever" they are, and (beginning with that "ROFLMAO" last night) I responded the way I did because I felt it would be a good way to put an immediate stop to the behaviour. Wibberley needs to seek professional help--and fast! He does not need to participate in this forum.

And he may have visited (4 c h a n) on numerous occasions, but I highly doubt he is part of that group or that he represents them in any way. I have friends who visit (4 c h a n) and simply don't say anything while they are there. At (4 c h a n) I imagine one generally posts pictures in the normal way rather than by including them as attachments, so I doubt that if Wibberley does visit (4 c h a n) he ever says very much.

--RF

PS: If you write (4 c h a n) instead of 4chan I think Google will miss it, and (4 c h a n n e r s) will be less likely to see it.
Same with "E S P N".
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Yeah, I thought he should be attacked ASAP. :(

I'm sorry if I was a bit strong. :|

If other people don't think it was my place to screw with him like that, I apologise. But he does need to find some other way to grow as a person than posting here. It is not the right move for him to be here right now. I was trying to get rid of him, for his own good and for the good of the site. Sorry.

Right up until "Slippers" appeared, I was totally sincere about wanting us all to rehabilitate Wibberley, but when someone starts appearing under multiple identities, that person has crossed the line. Wibberley needs to seek enlightenment and fraternity somewhere else. :idea: :) :idea:

--RF

PS--And I am not going to taunt him when he is not here. I am not malicious.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:Be honest with me here, Fat Man, after all this stupid crap, you might appreciate The Imperialist a bit more if he returns. Or not?

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Sorry I didn't respond to that one much sooner.

OK, the reason why I'm pissed off at Imperialist is because, in one of my topics, posted in the OFF TOPIC section titled:
Feds: No crime spying on kids via webcams - OH! REALLY??? which is at:
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... f=7&t=4667

It's because of something Imperialist said.
Fat Man wrote:
The Imperialist wrote:Well, my belief is that this 'spying' is perfectly justifyable, as long as it has no sexual reasons whatsoever, and it was done in the interest of keeping society safer. If not, then I will be willing to go vigilante. But it has to be proved beyond doubt that these teacher had pedophilic tendencies, and desires in which to do so.
No, there is no justifiable reason for spying on kids in the privacy of their own homes.

Originally, the remote web cam on a computer was to be remotely activated ONLY in the event that a school issued lap top computer was reported missing or stolen. Then, and ONLY then!!!

Spying on kids after they're home from school, I fail to see how that keeps society safer.

FUCK SOCIETY!

American society is a very dangerous place!

I should know, because when I was in the 5th grade, I was harassed and humiliated in the gymnasium because I was lousy at sports, and I got my head bashed against a brick wall by a teacher who didn't want me reading Astronomy books!

We don't need to spy on children in their own homes to keep society safe!

If you actually believe that, then you're a Fascist fuck-tard!

Sorry to have to say this Imperialist but . . . . .

FUCK YOU!!!

Sorry, but you just made an enemy on these forums!

Namely, THE FAT MAN!!!

I AM FAT MAN!!!

I AM DA BOMB!!
Yeah, I do agree with Imperialist on his anti-sports posts, because in that, he is one of us, but I strongly disagree with him on his "States Rights" position where he believes that the rights of the state takes precedence over individual human rights, and he even believes that the Civil Rights movement is the cause of crime here in the USA.

Also, in one of my topics, he also once said that drug addicts should be eliminated.

Now, while I agree that using drugs is stupid, I don't believe in mandatory prison for mere drug use, because many drugs addicts have turned to drugs after being abused when they were children. Drug addiction should be treated as a medical issue and not as a criminal issue.

I do understand addiction, because I'm addicted to food. OK?

Also, thanks to mandatory prison sentencing, they have had to release rapists, child molesters, and other far more violent criminals to make room for drug users, for example: somebody, like a non-violent offender who only snorted a couple lines of cocaine. They release some of the more violent criminals to make room for a non-violent addict. This is why I say our drug laws are a failure.

So, if Imperialist says that addicts should be eliminated. Then should I also be eliminated because I'm a food addict? Eh?

There are more and more self-appointed Governmental Granny Nannies who want to regulate what we consume internally, and some wanting to deny health care for people, like myself, who are obese, and using the "cost to tax payers" as an excuse.

Excuse me, but I'm also a tax payer and my parents were tax payers, but I'm living on disability due to having suffered from mental illness, the result of having been beaten and raped when I was 17 years old and having been denied a decent education, and in later years having been diagnosed by my therapist as having PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, so I get Medicaid/Medicare for my physical disabilities along with a lousy little disability check for a mere $650 dollars per month in chump change, and yet, there are some self-appointed Granny Nannies out there who would like to take that away from me because I'm obese!

How much I weigh, what I eat, and that I like smoke a pipe and cigars, that is nobody's fucking damn business. I just want people to get off my case because I have committed no crimes against society, while I have been a victim of some pretty violent crimes committed against me.

So, as far as Imperialist is concerned, on these issues we part company.

I just want for people like Imperialist and all those self-appointed Granny Nannies out there to just get off my case and let me live my life in peace.

Now, I spend most of my time, either reading books from the library, or watching educational programming on TV, such as PBS, TLC The Learning Channel, The History Channel, The Discovery Channel, or the National Geographic Channel when they're showing anything about science and especially Astronomy.

And I also spend a lot of time downloading YouTube videos on science, videos on Astronomy, and Evolution, as you all have noticed from the many topics I have posted on the OFF TOPIC section of these forums, along with a lot of political articles.

But there are some people out there who would like to take my lousy little disability check away from me, and eventually deny me my health care that I get through Medicare/Medicaid, and put me out into the streets to die, while our society is willing to pay drooling moronic imbeciles with single digit IQs millions of dollars every year just for chasing balls.

In the UK where you live, parents have had their children taken way by the state just simple because the parents or the kids were obese.

In Japan, where Imperialist hails from, they want to regulate the size of a person's waistline so that anybody who's waist exceeds 34 inches will have to pay much higher prices for employee health care. In Japan I would be shit out of luck since I have a 64 inch waist.

And here in the good ol' USA, we have religious fanatics who want to regulate what is being taught in our high school history and science classes, wanting to remove Thomas Jefferson from the history textbooks and inserting Creationist fairy tales into the science textbooks.

So, we have idiots in high places wanting to regulate our bodies and our minds.

I am deeply resentful of those who want to regulate my life, people who know far less than I do about anything! I resent people who know less than I, and yet, they're making millions of dollars every year, while I'm living in poverty.

I believe that individual rights are more important than state's rights.

And this is why I don't like Imperialist, because he is an . . . . .

IMPERIALIST STOOGE!!!

The Imperialist

Post by The Imperialist »

Good day.
Have been quite busy for a while.

It seems Fat Man has been going on about my views... but hey, I expect individualists to have the above points anyway. (Mind you I don't mind, it is just that I don't like people who are so self-righteous about certain aspects of instant-gratification individualism which is what made the economy crash, and why people still believe in the American Dream that never was)
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

The Imperialist wrote:Good day.

It seems Fat Man has been going on about my views... but hey, I expect individualists to have the above points anyway. (Mind you I don't mind, it is just that I don't like people who are so self-righteous about certain aspects of instant-gratification individualism which is what made the economy crash, and why people still believe in the American Dream that never was)
Instant gratification individualism which caused our economic crash?

You mean like for example, my wanting to get an education, and being allowed to read Astronomy books?

Oh, it's a good thing I had my head bashed against the wall and got humiliated in the gymnasium in school, and eventually had an emotional and mental breakdown and then wound up in a mental hospital for three weeks where I was beaten and raped.

That was to save our economy!

Yeah! Now I get it!

If I had successfully become a professional Astronomer and was teaching Astronomy and Physics in a university, then I would have to get paid about $85,000 dollars per year, which is much less than what university football coaches make.

No, it's much cheaper to beat me, rape me, and drive me nuts, and then give me a little $650 dollar per month crazy check to live on! That $85,000 dollars per year that I might have gotten, well, that just goes toward buying a new Hummer to be given away free to some football player!

So, is it also my smoking a pipe or smoking cigars, that people like me are responsible for our present economic crash?

Being concerned for the rights of the individual as opposed to states rights, is that what is causing our present economic crash?

NO FUCKING WAY!

It is corporate greed, and the big time bankers, the rich people running this country, and our allowing the quality of education go down the crapper, that is what's causing our present economic collapse! Yes, corporate greed, President Bush's tax cuts for the rich, the bankers and people at the top making bad investments with our money, the declining quality of education in our schools, and paying millions of dollars to athletes with single digit IQs and also the sports fans who don't give a shit about education and are perfectly content to see good math or science teachers get laid off to hire more athletic coaches. This is what has contributed to our present economic situation.

My wanting to get a decent education, and being allowed to read Astronomy books in school, and my enjoying educational programs and videos, that is hardly what I would call mere instant gratification.

My God! You really are an . . . . .

IMPERIALIST STOOGE!

I guess you still want to make me your enemy.

I'll never be able to pal up with a stooge like you!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

The Imperialist wrote:Good day.
Welcome back to the forums, Imperialist. You've been away for quite a while, and you were posting quite a lot on this forum before you left... it made me think you suddenly forgot about us. However, I guess some people are just a lot busier in life than I am. I'd be interested to hear more on what you make of this whole wibberley situation. As you may have read on these forums, I'm pretty pissed off about all of this. I can remember you calling him out for being a spammer in his "pop music sucks" thread (which interestingly enough had very little content relating to pop music). I suppose, at the end of the day, you were right. His posts weren't worth anything to us. Anyways, it's good to see you back on the forums again.
recovering_fan wrote:[I deleted the post that was here. I can only hope Wibberley never read it. It was really nasty. I have saved it as a text document on my computer.]
Recovering_fan, you really didn't have to delete that message. Wibberley deserves your contempt. You know that he was probably lying to you about most of the things he said on that thread and actually made you feel bad about them. Even if he was telling the truth, he's still a dickhead, and a very stupid one, thinking that making multiple false accounts to protest his ban and contradicting all he said in his previous posts in the process (i.e. the fact he had no wife, kids or friends) would do him any good. He was absolutely no use to this forum. Don't take pity on him. Even if what he said about himself was true, insulting us lot and posting psychopathic comments on this website about far more groups than just sports fans makes him a person who deserves no respect whatsoever. I advise you to restore that post to the website, because Wibberley is, in my opinion, a person who deserves no regard whatsoever. I'm sorry, what's happened this week is a process that I'm sure wibberley can and shall do nothing to reverse. Get nasty with him, because as far as I know, he's been laughing at all the responses we gave him over the months. After all, he is most likely a troll. And as to why he would hang out here for 9 months telling lies... did it ever occur to you that he was only an occasional visitor? He posted far less in his 10 months on these forums (it was actually 10 months) than you've done in two. The guy doing the posting, who I'm sure had nothing in common with the wibberley character we've had presented to us here, probably just logged back onto these forums every now and again for a quick troll and didn't make too big a deal out of it. Maybe he spent more time researching stuff to put into his posts than he actually did typing up posts. I don't know. All I know is, you really shouldn't feel sorry for this guy. Troll or not, what he did earned him a well deserved ban and a bad reputation on this website, and he definitely no longer has any respect from me.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

i_like_1981 wrote:
recovering_fan wrote:[I deleted the post that was here. I can only hope Wibberley never read it. It was really nasty. I have saved it as a text document on my computer.]
Don't take pity on him. Even if what he said about himself was true, insulting us lot and posting psychopathic comments on this website about far more groups than just sports fans makes him a person who deserves no respect whatsoever. I advise you to restore that post to the website...
I do take pity on him. Here's the thing: I want him to rebuild his life. I think his life is rotten, but he can still make something of it--just not here. The post I wrote was intended to rid the site of his presence because he was posting under multiple identities, but we have to be careful not to go too far in what we say.

I've sent Earl the original by PM, BTW. I am ashamed ever to have written it. The best I can say about the post was that at no point did I ever tell him to kill himself.

I want to say something else, too. If anyone on this site is currently or has ever contemplated suicide, he/she needs to watch the movie Ikuru (1952). It provides the valuable lesson that it is never too late to start changing the world in some positive way. We all have a degree of power to shape the world into what we want it to look like.

And no, I am never going to repost that filth. :(

--RF

PS: Please don't leave the site, 1981. Everyone here except Wibberley likes you. :wink:
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

You can't be sure his life is rotten and he has no other purpose in life but to whine, bitch and rant on this forum. As I said, he posted far fewer posts than you in a far longer space of time. As far as I'm concerned, this is just some guy who came back every now and again for a quick troll and then left for a while, before coming back and doing so again. Maybe round about now he decided to step up a gear and start really aggravating the board members by telling them he hates them. I wouldn't worry about going too far in what you say to wibberley. It certainly wasn't a concern he had for us, was it? Posting up a load of extreme, violent statements and then suddenly saying he hated us all for not going as far as he did in what we said? Sorry, this is a guy who doesn't have my sympathy at all. I wouldn't tell him to kill himself either, but I wouldn't bother worrying about protecting his feelings, as he didn't seem like the sort of guy who would meet you halfway on any issue whatsoever. It was either agree with him fully or be hated by him.

If he wasn't a troll and he was being honest in what he said, which I highly doubt, then yes, he really does need to rebuild his life. But I'd rather he stayed well away from this board, because frankly, in a proper debate his posts had very little value. Just saying you want to kill everyone who likes something you don't is just stupid and should really just be counted as spam.

Best regards,
i_like_1981