Two threads you may be interested in seeing.

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
i_like_1981

Two threads you may be interested in seeing.

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, today I have succeeded in stumbling across two threads on other forums that may be of interest to the members here. To see who was behind this first one came as quite a surprise to me, as he seemed oh-so-kind and tolerant when he was posting on these forums at the start of last year. Here is the link - just click on the initial poster's name, look at what appears in your address bar and all will become clear:

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/forum/topics/ban-sports

More recently, you all may remember some guy called najib_daho and his more ambiguous friend Antigone posting on this forum in defence of boxing. Well, I think I know where they came from - the dates of the posts on this thread correspond with the dates they were posting on this forum, although I didn't see any recognisable usernames. Take a look:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... w=previous

That is all.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
recovering_fan

Re: Two threads you may be interested in seeing.

Post by recovering_fan »

Najib and Antigone:

When Antigone first showed up I googled his sig-line ("We lay there without moving. But under us all moved, and moved us, gently, up and down..." ) mainly out of curiosity as to the source of the passage. The search led me to BoxRec, where someone called King Geedorah uses the same phrase as a signature of sorts. However, this is the first I've heard of their coordinated plan to annoy us. That is all they were to us, after all, a petty annoyance, and for our part we were never anything more than that to them. I don't think it's so big a deal.

Andy:

Interesting. I never met Andy. He was long gone before I got here. I'll have to read his old posts sometime...
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:More recently, you all may remember some guy called najib_daho and his more ambiguous friend Antigone posting on this forum in defence of boxing. Well, I think I know where they came from - the dates of the posts on this thread correspond with the dates they were posting on this forum, although I didn't see any recognisable usernames. Take a look:

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f ... w=previous

That is all.
Oh WOW!

I checked out both links you had posted, and the forum on the second link has the same exact layout as our anti-sports forum.

OK, the member with the user name Antigone on our forum and King Geedorah over there in that scummy piece of shit Boxing Forum are one and the same person.

How do I know . . . . .

I could tell by their signatures.

On our forum . . . . .

Antigone

Signature:

'We lay there without moving. But under us all moved, and moved us, gently, up and down, and from side to side.'

And over there at the shitty Boxing Forum . . . . .

King Geedorah - (The King of Crud!!!)
Half upfront, half upon mastering
Location: We lay there without moving. But under us all moved, and moved us, gently, up and down...

Oh, and at the very first post at the very top of the topic I hate sports club
we have Carlos-Wigan from Anyang, Henan, China.

He had posted the following comment about little ol' me!!!
[b][color=#FF00FF]Carlos-Wigan[/color][/b] wrote:Boxing's biggest critic on this forum is some 400lbs septic blob who thinks all boxers are stupid - or not up to his level of intelligence at least... It was rather weird reading their bile.
Well, I suppose I should be flattered!

So now, I'll probably be well known over there as boxing's biggest critic.

And of course, he posted a link to Introductions on our forum.
http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... &start=165

It's the link to page 12 where my post on Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:55 pm is at the top of the page where all the morons at the Boxing Forum can see it.

Oh! And my favorite post is at the bottom of the page, the last post on that page by Goodnight, Irene 03 Nov 2010.
[b][color=#FF00FF] Goodnight, Irene[/color][/b] wrote:LOL. I love how every single one of these anti-Boxing imbeciles fits neatly into a stereotypical package --- I really do. It makes them debate-fodder. Mention the artistry of Wilfred Benitez, or the finesse of Willie Pep, & you are met with a blank stare from a blank moron. They don't knwo the fighters, they don't know the science, they don't know the precision, or the art of hitting & not being hit...all they know is they're right.
Uh huh! We know! We know!

Yeah, boxing is Oh! So scientific!!! Uh huh! It's right up there with rocket science and quantum physics!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Like, it take a real Einstein to stand there in the boxing ring and get punched in the face until you pass out!!!

Uh huh! REEEEEAL GENIUS!!!

And another favorite post is by sg1985, I mean, this one is a real prize!
[b][color=#FF00FF]sg1985[/color][/b] wrote:Sports were the only thing worth going to school for.
OH! ABSOLUTELY!

Sports is the prime reason for going to school. Just think! When you finally graduate from high school, you can get a real good job, like bagging groceries, or flipping burgers, or scrubbing toilets for minimum wage for the rest of your life, and when you finally retire, you get to sleep on park benches and eat out of dumpsters. Yeah! An excellent retirement plan.

Unlike worthless pursuits, such as studying science and math!

So, I guess I must have been wrong all these years.

Yeah! Sports is the main purpose for going to school.

Gee! I always thought the the main reason for going to school was to get an education.

But no! I guess I'm wrong.

Yeah! I must be a real dumb-ass!

You know, I'm almost tempted to go over there and register so I can post something in their forums and give some of them yokels a piece of my mind.

But I'll probably get banned after the first day.

I did check out the registration page out of curiosity, and at the bottom of the registration form it says . . . . .

"The items marked with * are required profile fields and need to be filled out."

But none of the fields are marked with a * so does that mean none of them are required profiles fields?

Like, how moronic is that?

I notice, they do have where you can post off topic subjects, and just like here, there are some topics about movies, and some political topics.

I wonder what would happen if I were to post my political topics about Republicans, or my science topics on evolution.

They would probably want to track me down and have me arrested!

Oh! I notice they don't get any spammers over there.

As we all know, sports is big business, and it's controlled by the MAFIA and organized crime, so nobody would dare spam a pro-sports forum.

They would track you down, and the next thing you know, you'll be wearing concrete galoshes and sleeping with the fishes!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

WOW. THAT WAS AN ABSOLUTELY SUPERB BIT OF TROLLING, 1981!
Goodnight, Irene on BoxRec wrote:Mention the artistry of Wilfred Benitez, or the finesse of Willie Pep, & you are met with a blank stare from a blank moron.

http://boxrec.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p ... 0#p2653004
Well, let's see what Wikipedia had to say about those two...
Wikipedia wrote: Willie Pep

As of March 2006, Pep resided at a nursing home in Connecticut, suffering from Dementia pugilistica

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Pep
Wikipedia wrote: Wilfred Benitez

Benitez now suffers from an incurable, degenerative brain condition caused by the blows he took in the ring.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilfred_Ben%C3%ADtez
What was that about blank stares?

:shock:

R9OT MAKER a.k.a. Andy wrote: Ban Sports!!

* Posted by R9OT MAKER on January 4, 2010 at 8:14pm in General Discussion
* View Discussions

Stumbled on this site recently, bunch of idiots I tell you what. Even though I tell them I don't give a shit if they like sports or not, just to cut the stereotypical bull shit. But most of them continue to freak out and jump my shit for playing football. So I decided to hand them over to the wrath of you guys. Flame On!!

http://www.sportssuck.org/index.htm

Tags: sports, suck

Is that our beloved Andy?

Is that our SAINT ANDY?

So all the time he was on here being holier than thou, he was actually secretly trying to organise a flame war against us?

What a two-faced, back-stabber that guy turned out to be.
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

-_-

*sigh*
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Earl

Post by Earl »

Very interesting, indeed. I applaud i_like_1981's searching skills. I never would have found those two webpages.

The question of the hour is this: Is Skul exasperated at "Saint Andy," or is he exasperated at some of us?

Andy's ill-timed call to "Flame On!!" may be juvenile and disappointing, but his description of his reception at this website is very accurate. In effect, he's saying, "Go treat them the way they treated me." Actually, this is quite understandable. I'm a sensitive guy who's lost his temper four times at A2K. Even though Andy's a football player, I suspect that he's a sensitive guy, too. (Yes, there are sensitive jocks. How many? I don't know.)

Is this a tempest in a teapot? Perhaps. I don't know what to say.

Agent 47's designation of "Saint Andy" gives me the chuckles. :lol: As President Richard Nixon would say, let me make this perfectly clear. I'm NOT laughing at either Agent 47 or Andy, and I'm not implying any criticism either. I'm laughing at myself, since I've been Andy's most outspoken supporter in this forum. Yes, I must admit that I've been biased, I'm embarrassed to say :oops: ; but I can understand his anger. When I was a younger guy, I was once subjected to a negative stereotype that was completely untrue about me; so, I know how it feels. I must also say that the denigration of nonathletic guys and reacting angrily to this website are not necessarily synonymous every time.

By the way, Agent 47 made a good point about the two boxers who were mentioned by name. How very sad.

Regarding posts at najib_daho's website, I must agree that the following statement is sadly wrong. I feel sorry for the kids who feel this way.
sg1985 wrote:Sports were the only thing worth going to school for.
And the following post is particularly disturbing.
damianhucker1 wrote:What a retarded site , ive had the very conversation before that there talking about , they say sports should be banned in school as its meant to be about learning and that kids get bullied for following a particular team or if theyre no good at something , but my view is that everyone with no exception has to compete in life , it could be for a job for example or for the love of a woman , regardless , sports in school teaches people to be competitive in my view , a skill needed by everyone , in all walks of life , which is why i absolutely hate it when kids skip p.e lessons etc , any kid of mine will do as many sports as possible , theyll eventually find something they like , and ill them support them no matter what the sport , even if its something stupid like synchronised swimming , as it will give them valuable life skills.
No, in direct contradiction to a statement on the home page, I don't favor taking team sports out of schools; but (as you-all already know) I'm adamantly opposed to forcing nonathletic students to participate in competitive team sports in sports-based P.E. Kids need to be taught to be competitive, and sports is the only vehicle that can do that? No, absolutely not! This rationale for mandatory P.E. is bogus. Valuable life skills? There are plenty of nonathletic men who are extremely successful. My father was one of them.

I've become weary of board messaging on the Internet. It's all about shouting and personally insulting people most of the time. I feel like I'm caught between two extremes. I see absolutely no point in putting some guy down, such as najib_daho, simply because he chooses to participate in a sport. On the other hand, I'll always be opposed to forcing nonathletic students to "play" sports. Both extremes are unacceptable to me.

That is all. There you have it. My two cents' worth. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Finding that thread made by Andy came as the bigger shock to me. He really made it clear when he was posting on this forum that he was not the stereotypical jock, that he didn't feel the need to resort to insults like "fags", and I admired his willingness to remain tolerant and open-minded despite the torrent of abuse that was unleashed upon him on here. I felt genuinely apologetic for contributing to that with one post I left on the Guestbook. But now I find out that he's called most of the members here "fags" on a website which he probably didn't expect us to find out about, and tried to urge people to flame us. Am I the only one getting the echoes of Samdaman here?

Of course, Andy is probably a much nicer guy in real life than Samdaman was, but I found those comments on that thread rather two-faced as well. Truly kind and tolerant people remain that way in all areas of life, public and private. He may have seemed pleasant on the thread on the Gridiron Palace, but was that only because he knew that one was being watched by members of this forum? Well, who knows.

I noticed that some of the comments quoted on that boxing forum were posted by me on this forum originally. Well, I don't feel bad at all. I don't regard boxers as being intelligent whatsoever. Have you ever noticed how the people with the brilliant brains DON'T spend all their time having punches thrown at them? I'm not saying there's no skill in boxing, but I don't think it's the sort of sport that attracts society's most intelligent and learned people.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

i_like_1981 wrote:Finding that thread made by Andy came as the bigger shock to me. He really made it clear when he was posting on this forum that he was not the stereotypical jock, that he didn't feel the need to resort to insults like "fags", and I admired his willingness to remain tolerant and open-minded despite the torrent of abuse that was unleashed upon him on here. I felt genuinely apologetic for contributing to that with one post I left on the Guestbook. But now I find out that he's called most of the members here "fags" on a website which he probably didn't expect us to find out about, and tried to urge people to flame us. Am I the only one getting the echoes of Samdaman here?

Of course, Andy is probably a much nicer guy in real life than Samdaman was, but I found those comments on that thread rather two-faced as well. Truly kind and tolerant people remain that way in all areas of life, public and private. He may have seemed pleasant on the thread on the Gridiron Palace, but was that only because he knew that one was being watched by members of this forum? Well, who knows.
You do have a point, i_like_1981. I noticed that Andy's post at the webpage you discovered is dated the day before he posted for the first time in our forum in his topic entitled "Here to have a civilized debate." Now my bias is coming into play again: Perhaps he was letting off steam. People say things in anger they don't really mean or wouldn't say otherwise. Sometimes "fag" is used as a insult meaning "stupid" instead of questioning the targeted person's sexual preference. What lengths I'm willing to go. :lol: Oh, I've said more than enough. I'm losing credibility by the minute, and the Andygate scandal continues. Is Andy two-faced? Doesn't look good. Uh ... I have no idea. At least I don't want to commit myself because I'm too chicken. :mrgreen:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:
i_like_1981 wrote:Finding that thread made by Andy came as the bigger shock to me. He really made it clear when he was posting on this forum that he was not the stereotypical jock, that he didn't feel the need to resort to insults like "fags", and I admired his willingness to remain tolerant and open-minded despite the torrent of abuse that was unleashed upon him on here. I felt genuinely apologetic for contributing to that with one post I left on the Guestbook. But now I find out that he's called most of the members here "fags" on a website which he probably didn't expect us to find out about, and tried to urge people to flame us. Am I the only one getting the echoes of Samdaman here?

You do have a point, i_like_1981. I noticed that Andy's post at the webpage you discovered is dated the day before he posted for the first time in our forum in his topic entitled "Here to have a civilized debate." Now my bias is coming into play again: Perhaps he was letting off steam. People say things in anger they don't really mean or wouldn't say otherwise. Sometimes "fag" is used as a insult meaning "stupid" instead of questioning the targeted person's sexual preference. What lengths I'm willing to go. :lol: Oh, I've said more than enough. I'm losing credibility by the minute, and the Andygate scandal continues. Is Andy two-faced? Doesn't look good. Uh ... I have no idea. At least I don't want to commit myself because I'm too chicken. :mrgreen:
Earl, I'm sorry to have to say this, but you've been royally had!

But I had this feeling that Andy is really a back stabber.

First, he comes in here, although being polite, he comes in here with an authoritarian attitude.

I resent authoritarianism! It's like, who in the fucking Hell died, and made him God???

He brags about how good his life has been for him.

OK, he mentioned to me, in one of his posts, that he was also interested in Astronomy, and has read up on Galileo, so I had thought to myself, well, anybody who likes astronomy can't be all bad.

But I believe that the only reason why he was not harassed in school as I was, that it was because he was good at sports while he was in school, and so, because he was on the school's football team, and was really good at playing football, then I imagine that they were willing to overlook his, shall I say, odd eccentricity, of reading science books. So, he had some extra privileges because he played football in school.

So now, I must ask . . . . .

What if he had been in a car accident as I was, and had a crippled up leg, and could not play sports in school? What then?

I'll tell you what then!

He would have been harassed for being some kind of nerd or geek because he devoted his time to studying science and math while being unable to do sports.

He would have gone through the same kind of Hell that I had been through, and his life would not be so cool. His life would suck!

Perhaps, if I had not been crippled up, and had been good at sports, then in my school, they would have been more willing to overlook my odd eccentricity of wanting to read Astronomy books.

Andy has had it far too easy! His whole life was served up to him on a nice shiny platinum platter. It was like he was some kind of god who could eat coal and shit diamonds.

Then, it was that smug looking avatar of his that I found really irritating.

It's like he was saying, HEY LOOK AT ME! I'M REALLY HOT SHIT! I'M THE COCK OF THE WALK! I'M THE B*M*O*C, THE BIG MAN ON CAMPUS!

But I had a really bad feeling about him, call it a premonition.

I had this feeling, that behind his polite and charming exterior, that deep down inside, he was truly pompous, arrogant, and conceited, and a back-stabber to boot!

He is so two-faced, that he can sing a duet by himself!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, we have all been royally had!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

I didn't set out to offend any of the Andy fans on here, so my apologies if I did. But I just think, in general, it's always important to stop and take a moment to assimilate any new information when it comes along.

1981 has come up with the scoop of the century here, and we really should calmly, and logically, and sensibly apply this new information about Andy to our overall view of him now.

I mean, there he was dialing up a flame war against us over on his website...
R9OT MAKER a.k.a. Andy on Tech N9ne wrote: * Posted by R9OT MAKER on January 4, 2010 at 8:14pm in General Discussion

Stumbled on this site recently, bunch of idiots... So I decided to hand them over to the wrath of you guys. Flame On!!

And then he comes on here and has the cheek to lecture us about flaming!...
Andy on SportsSuck.org wrote: Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 4:34 am

I would like you to please read the forum rules http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... ?f=7&t=923. The first rule posted is No Flaming/Flame-baiting.

http://www.sportssuck.org/phpbb2/viewto ... 388#p14388
I mean - COME ON!

If that's not the definition of being two-faced, then I don't know what is!

Surely we must take this new information about him into account.

Surely it would be foolish of us to not take this new information about him into account.

I am not advocating that we automatically HATE him then though, but I just see him as having zero credibility now.

I guess we will all assimilate this new information about Andy in our own way, but for me, now that we've seen his true colours, it means that I can't believe a word of anything he says anymore.

That's all.

But that's just me.

There's an old saying -

"Fool me once, shame on you;
Fool me twice, shame on me."

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Ah! Agent 47, I see you have been doing your homework!!!

Andy joined our little anti-sports forum Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:34 pm and then he posted on the other web site on January 4, 2010 at 8:14pm where he tells every body there to FLAME ON!

Then on Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:34 pm back here on our forum he says "The first rule posted is No Flaming/Flame-baiting" which he had posted here the very next day.

Uh huh! Me thinks I smells a rat in the wood works!

Oh! This is good! I love it!

We just caught him with his pants down!

Hey Andy!

GOTCHA!!!

Ah! Don't ya just love these gotcha moments!!!

Oh man! What a lying sack of shit!

Andy is just a back stabbing dirt-bag!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Yeah, he wanted one rule for himself, and another rule for everybody else.

He was trying to cheat the rules!

That was pretty unsportsman-like of him, now wasn't it!!!

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Earl wrote:The question of the hour is this: Is Skul exasperated at "Saint Andy," or is he exasperated at some of us?
At "Saint Andy". If it truly is him... :|
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Skul wrote:
Earl wrote:The question of the hour is this: Is Skul exasperated at "Saint Andy," or is he exasperated at some of us?
At "Saint Andy". If it truly is him... :|
Good morning Skul, and welcome to the We've All Been Had Club!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Agent 47 wrote:1981 has come up with the scoop of the century here...
Thanks for the compliment, dickf... sorry, Agent 47. (Must keep that in mind!) I thought you'd all be interested in seeing it. At first I thought I'd keep it a secret, because I knew it would rock the proverbial boat a bit to reveal what an apparently kind, civil opponent was trying to do as we were unaware. But there was the thought immediately after that told me... we've most likely been had here! Andy seemed extremely kind in places where we could read what he was saying, like this website and also the Gridiron Palace thread, but now the secret information has been found, it appears to have been somewhat of a deceptive facade. Sorry if I've upset anyone by showing the slightly nastier side of this initially respectable and polite sportsman, but I genuinely felt apologetic to that guy following my rant against his forum on this website, and now I wonder whether I did the right thing!

Fat Man, you can put me down on the membership list of the "We've All Been Had Club". :D

And yes, I also find his command for the Tech N9ne others to "FLAME ON!" followed the next day with his comment on these forums about flame-baiting deliciously ironic.
Skul wrote:At "Saint Andy". If it truly is him...
I guarantee you it is. Click on his profile name at the Tech N9ne forums - his full name will be displayed in your address bar. It was the photo that threw the first bit of evidence at me when I clicked on that page, because I could remember Andy being a pretty massive guy. The sight of his name in the address bar was the irrefutable proof.

Best regards,
i_like_1981