Maybe if Fatman went to PE class or joined a sports game

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
DrMenJele
Sports Bore

Maybe if Fatman went to PE class or joined a sports game

Post by DrMenJele »

He wouldn't be living on social security sucking up government benefits because he is fat. Also maybe he would have friends.

It's a thin line between envy and hate. Just because the jocks at your highschool gave you wedgies doesn't mean everyone who plays a sports game is an ignorant faggot. Most of them have college degrees - hell some of them are Rhodes Scholars.

Most of you guys don't even have a college degree.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Re: Maybe if Fatman went to PE class or joined a sports game

Post by Fat Man »

DrMenJele wrote:He wouldn't be living on social security sucking up government benefits because he is fat. Also maybe he would have friends.

It's a thin line between envy and hate. Just because the jocks at your highschool gave you wedgies doesn't mean everyone who plays a sports game is an ignorant faggot. Most of them have college degrees - hell some of them are Rhodes Scholars.

Good evening DrMenJele and welcome to our anti-sports forum.

The reason why I made your user name pink is because soon, the forum moderators will give you the rank of Sports Bore and you'll be wearing the Jersey Of Shame!

This will be your avatar, and you won't be able to change it!

Good luck, and welcome to Hell.

Have a nice day!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

DrMenJele wrote:He wouldn't be living on social security...
Can you pronounce German properly? "Mengele" is spelled with a 'g' you idiot ! :roll:

Go back to your bunker, Josef !
Last edited by recovering_fan on Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

recovering_fan wrote:
DrMenJele wrote:He wouldn't be living on social security sucking up government benefits because he is fat. Also maybe he would have friends.

Can you pronounce German properly? "Mengele" is spelled with a 'g' you idiot ! :roll:

Maybe he should go back to grade school, and learn how to spell.

We have us another new member from the Romper Room crowd!

Yeah! Another fucking sports-tard!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Some people can't help their weight. And he sure doesn't have any friends here. Nope. :roll:
DrMenJele wrote:It's a thin line between envy and hate.
What is?
DrMenJele wrote:Just because the jocks at your highschool gave you wedgies doesn't mean everyone who plays a sports game is an ignorant faggot.
Doesn't change the fact that most are. Including you.
DrMenJele wrote:Most of them have college degrees - hell some of them are Rhodes Scholars.

This is based on...?

I'm (not) sorry, but your post fails.

Grade: F-
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

DrMengele wrote:Most of them (jocks) have college degrees
YEAH! - FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF SESAME STREET!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Agent 47 wrote:
DrMengele wrote:Most of them (jocks) have college degrees
YEAH! - FROM THE UNIVERSITY OF SESAME STREET!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
LOL! True -- I remember many years ago, (probably back in the 1980's) there was a professional football player, who played for a Super Bowl winner, who admitted that he was illiterate, although he had graduated from high school AND college (of course, he made it to college on a sports scholarship, because, as of course we know, sports are a fine way to get into college and further your education!) Apparently he had been given passing grades by his teachers/coaches to keep him eligible to play, and had tutors complete his homework, writing assignments, etc. (because, again, we can't have the star athlete flunking out of school!)

This is far from the only case like this I've heard about, just one that happens to come to mind at the moment. So I take a lot of pro athletes' degrees with a grain of salt. Besides, how many of them leave college early (sometimes after ONE season) because they're greedy for riches in the pros? Plus, there's an increasing amount who turn pro right after high school and don't go to college at all (especially in basketball).
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

recovering_fan wrote:Can you pronounce German properly? "Mengele" is spelled with a 'g' you idiot !

Yeah, I had suspicions about this guy's choice of username as well. Wasn't Dr. Mengele the Nazi doctor who performed all sorts of sick operations upon people at the concentration camps? I personally wouldn't trust anyone who named their internet moniker after such a person.

I like his new avatar, by the way. Most fitting. But perhaps we should wait for a bit more than just a single post before handing it out in future? Who knows.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

I say he's made it pretty clear what he is from the get-go.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:
recovering_fan wrote:Can you pronounce German properly? "Mengele" is spelled with a 'g' you idiot !

Yeah, I had suspicions about this guy's choice of username as well. Wasn't Dr. Mengele the Nazi doctor who performed all sorts of sick operations upon people at the concentration camps? I personally wouldn't trust anyone who named their internet moniker after such a person.

I like his new avatar, by the way. Most fitting. But perhaps we should wait for a bit more than just a single post before handing it out in future? Who knows.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Well, actually . . . . . in the past, it has taken about 4 to 5 forum posts before the rank of Sports Bore was assigned to anyone, and then they were given the Jersey Of Shame.
Skul wrote:I say he's made it pretty clear what he is from the get-go.
Right on! Skul!

This dude is the first one to ever get his rank assigned to him on just the first post, so he set a new record here on these forums.

He should be proud!

I believe congratulations are in order.

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

If you had actually scrutinized the subject that you were criticizing, you would know that Fat Man was unable to succeed in PE class because his leg became crippled at a very young age. Thus he was unable to do well in PE class, especially with abusive and unfair gym teachers, and he would also be unable to participate in sports games.
It's a thin line between envy and hate. Just because the jocks at your highschool gave you wedgies doesn't mean everyone who plays a sports game is an ignorant faggot.
Is this addressed to the entire forum, or is it still specifically addressed to Fat Man? If it is addressed to the entire forum, I should let you know that most of us don't think everyone who plays a sports game is an "ignorant faggot", we all just have different reasons to being uninterested in or disliking sports to a varying extent depending on the member.

Also, I think it's good that we now have a new troll. It should make the forum more active and interesting, we all seem to be having fun with this guy so far. Let's hope he's going to make more than one post.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

HugeFanOfBadReligion wrote:Also, I think it's good that we now have a new troll. It should make the forum more active and interesting, we all seem to be having fun with this guy so far. Let's hope he's going to make more than one post.
I wouldn't get your hopes up if I were you, HugeFanOfBadReligion. I know how people like this guy operate. They like to make one rather provocative post and then run off never to return, secure in the knowledge that what they said will cause trouble. All they want is to incite arguments and leave their opponents to stew in their own juice. It's cowardly, I know, but it's happened on here many times before. Look at that Captain America guy. Started shit and didn't want to enter a real argument. Know why this happens? Because these people know they're wrong, they know they can't defend their points, so they just opt for being "hit and run" characters. Prime example: Captain America.

And I now support the idea of the jersey being given to him. When a new member starts a new thread targeting one particular member of the forum as a way of introducing themselves, that generally means they're up to no good. But I hope he comes back. I wonder how he'll react to his new rank and avatar.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Earl

Post by Earl »

i_like_1981 wrote:Wasn't Dr. Mengele the Nazi doctor who performed all sorts of sick operations upon people at the concentration camps? I personally wouldn't trust anyone who named their internet moniker after such a person.
The following quotation is an excerpt from the Wikipedia article on Joseph Mengele.
He initially gained notoriety for being one of the SS physicians who supervised the selection of arriving transports of prisoners, determining who was to be killed and who was to become a forced labourer, but is far more infamous for performing grisly human experiments on camp inmates, for which Mengele was called the "Angel of Death".
"DrMenJele"? A username fit for a ... troll.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Fat Man wrote:He should be proud!

I believe congratulations are in order.
I'm not about to congratulate a potential Nazi sympathiser. :|

I happen to believe that Dr. Mangled Spelling has serious mental problems if he's naming himself after Nazis. :wink:

I know, of course, that Earl would never do what I'm suggesting, but if there were ever a case for using a guy's email address to find out who he was, and then telling his parents and his school guidance counselor, this would probably be the time. :twisted:

--RF
greencom

Post by greencom »

I'd like to see a rundown of the "degrees" NFL players hold, c'mon lets see them, if they are so educated why do most of them need subtitles so you understand them when they talk? Get real, the courses they take in college are tailored for these morons so they pass. Yeah there are a few intelligent ones (I guess) , maybe they can teach the rest of their team to read and write. Without football they'd be in prison. BTW, most of the jocks I've met ARE ignorant faggots, ignorant and stupid, just like their fans.
Have a nice day