what the fuck is happening?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
lolledirl

what the fuck is happening?

Post by lolledirl »

hey fuckers.
i kindly start this topic by saying= fuck you u fucking bitches get a fucking life u fuckers!!! go suck ur own dick irl or kill urself!

kind regards- lolledirl
SportsK0hard

Post by SportsK0hard »

totally agreed, bitches plz
sportsown

Post by sportsown »

Yes, sports own.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

sportsown wrote:Yes, sports own.
Own what? Sports suck. Thoroughly and without reservation. Sports are the lowest common denominator and provide for some kind of common ground for "conversation" for sub-humans.

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

So sports own you, do they? More evidence of the tyrannical dictatorship of sports.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
CUJO THE NASTY

Post by CUJO THE NASTY »

Yeah Sports definitely own a few of those folks. It's evident by their inability to type a sentence. Hell I went to an alternate school and smoked pot all the way through, but I can still type a coherent sentence.

Only a real jackass gets owned by another jackass. Sports owns nothing but people stupid enough to be owned.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

CUJO THE NASTY wrote:Yeah Sports definitely own a few of those folks. It's evident by their inability to type a sentence. Hell I went to an alternate school and smoked pot all the way through, but I can still type a coherent sentence.

Only a real jackass gets owned by another jackass. Sports owns nothing but people stupid enough to be owned.
Damn! Well said!

I Hope We Lose!