Protect High School Football Players at all Costs!

This forum is dedicated to expressing how much football and soccer suck!
Ray
Site Admin

Protect High School Football Players at all Costs!

Post by Ray »

This just in --yet another example of preferential treatment of high school athletes. I wonder how many thousands of times this sort of thing has happened and NOT been reported.

MIAMI â?? A former high school principal was indicted Wednesday on charges that he failed to report on-campus sex crimes to protect a star running back who eventually led his team to a state title.

Dwight Bernard, the former head of Northwestern High School, turned himself in after the indictment was released. He was taken to Miami-Dade County Jail and officials said he was posting $10,000 bond.

The misconduct charge dates back to last September, when Antwain Easterling, then an 18-year-old senior football player who eventually signed a scholarship with the University of Southern Mississippi, allegedly had sex with a 14-year-old freshman on the floor in a school bathroom. It was described as consensual but, because of the studentsâ?? ages, is considered a crime under state law.

The indictment claims Bernard was alerted about the incident by other school employees about a month later and was told it needed to be reported. It was not.
The grand jury report claims Bernard didnâ??t report the incident and another related one because he feared it would negatively impact the top-ranked football team.
â??They hoped that it â??would all go awayâ?? and allowed for the glory of football to trump the needs and safety of a little girl,â? the report said.

All told, the report said 21 school employees were aware of the bathroom tryst. According to the grand jury, school police only became aware of it after the girlâ??s mother encountered an officer in December at a coffee shop.

The school district never disciplined Easterling. He was arrested and charged with lewd and lascivious battery, but entered a pretrial program that will wipe his record.
Michelle Delancy, the attorney representing Bernard, said she was disappointed by the charges and that her client is â??the convenient scapegoat of a failed system of accountability within the Miami-Dade County Public Schools.â? She said he is innocent.

Bernard was removed from the principalâ??s job in March.
http://www.hattiesburgamerican.com/apps ... S/70607001

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

That's fine and dandy that the principal did the right thing and turned himself in, but what about the football player? Seems to me that the principal is going to stand trial and still no one is punishing the football player!
They made a remark about the failed school system and a bunch of other BS, what about the failed justice system who is trying the principal and wiping the football players record clean? Seems to me that the justice system is committing the same crime as the prinicpal by not punishing the football player!

Fitz301 :twisted:
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Hey fags dont be hatin cause athletes r more important than yo sorry azzez mothafuckas!!! hahahahahahahaha lololololol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Spammy, you could at least try not to spaz out on the keyboard. :roll:
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

I didn't think it was possible, but Sammy appears to be getting even dumber. He used to speak at least somewhat coherently, but he appears to be slipping fast. :lol:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Fitz301 wrote:That's fine and dandy that the principal did the right thing and turned himself in, but what about the football player? Seems to me that the principal is going to stand trial and still no one is punishing the football player!
They made a remark about the failed school system and a bunch of other BS, what about the failed justice system who is trying the principal and wiping the football players record clean? Seems to me that the justice system is committing the same crime as the prinicpal by not punishing the football player!

Fitz301 :twisted:
! you're right! If the "system" won't punish him, how can they in good conscious arrest the principal for not punishing him?! Even though the principal deserves to be arrested for catering to high school jocks, I have to admit that's a good point.

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

I suck cock!!!
jockocaust

Post by jockocaust »

Samdaman wrote:I suck cock!!!
Okay, now you're finally admitting your homosexuality. Good boy!
RaleighRob

Post by RaleighRob »

My memory may be a tad hazy, but I swear I seem to remember that the whole "letting-jocks-do-whatever-they-want" thing is what eventually led to the whole Columbine shooting.
When will people learn? :roll:
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

I know eh? at my high school the jocks could get away with murder if they wanted, and yet one of smart students does one little thing wrong and they get suspended... I remeber a jock telling the gym teacher that he hade to rest up for the game after school and he got out of gym easy just cause the gym teachers a fan of football, and yet if the non-sports ppl have an appointment or an actual legitimate excuse for missing a class we get a big speech on giving the class 110% of our effort and we get hammered with extra work next class... its unfair...
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!