A School Yard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! The Bully Gets Battered!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

A School Yard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! The Bully Gets Battered!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, I subscribe to a Yahoo Group called Fat Studies, which deals with social, and political issues that we fat people have to deal with so often.

Well, today I received a YouTube link, but when I clicked on the first link, the video was taken down due to it's violent content.

Fortunately, another YouTube user mirrored the video on his/her own channel, and that's how we get around having videos suspended. I have also mirrored a few videos on my channel after they were suspended from other channels.

So, we are all involved in the fight for our freedom of speech.

Anyway . . . . .

In this video, a fat kid outside a school was minding his own business when some skinny punk started slapping him around and punching him in the face.

So, the fat kid picked up the skinny kid and gave him a body-slam!

WOW! That was one beautiful body-slam! The fat kid executed that one like a real pro!!!

Of course, the fat kid got a 4 day suspension, just for defending himself, which sucks, but the skinny kid who started the fight got a 21 day suspension and a broken ankle.

OK, here's the video.

Bullying Fail - The Bully Gets Battered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRBoEJzL-TA

You don't mess with fat guys! If he were my kid, I would be proud!

Anyway . . .

I hope this video on this channel doesn't get taken down.

I'm going to download it, save it to my computer, then upload it to my channel.

The best way to fight censorship is to mirror another user's video on your own channel, as long as you don't take credit for it, and you say that it's being mirrored.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Brigan

Re: A School Yard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! The Bully Gets Batte

Post by Brigan »

yeah I saw it posted everywhere, there's even an article on Encyclopedia Dramatica, all 4channers are rooting for the Fat kid and they're "raiding" the schools contact to demand that they lift the Week suspension the gave to the Fat Kid, Casey Heynes...

While the bully got 21 days and also got a Knee dislocation, He could have gotten something worse... but he totally asked for it.

I also feel proud of Casey, takes a lot of valor to fight your bullies. I've been in that situation too.

Also if you notice a Girl comes in and tells the bully's Friend to "fuck off", =)
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Solaris
Location: San Diego, California, USA, North America, Earth, Sol, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe

Post by Solaris »

What a great inspiration to victims of bullying everywhere :D
Brigan

Post by Brigan »

someone tried to transcript what was said. and here it goes:

Skinny: "I heard you were talking shit?"
Fat: "Huh?"
Skinny: "Herard ya been talkin shit
Fat: "I wasn't even talking to ya"
-Skinny starts punching
CamA: "He's laughin at ya"
CamB: "Go richard cuz! Brah this is gettin sad brah. Here goes, just keep recordin, keep recordin,
look at that, who's that in the background?"
-fat grabs skinny-
Tallguy - "fuck off ya fat cunt
-=ZANGEIF SLAM=-
Camguys: Oh!
-Tallguy steps up- "Fuckin dickeahd, fuckin kinghit ya"
-Girl- I think you better back of and leave him because he's going to do that to you as well
i_like_1981 wrote:I respect a person who uses the knowledge they have of our language to come onto a forum with an opposing view and attempt to have a decent discussion. He's trying his best. Defend your points all you want, Fat Man, but it's unfair to insult his English skills when he's not a native speaker and is trying his hardest to communicate with us.
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

Solaris wrote:What a great inspiration to victims of bullying everywhere :D
How is beating someone else up an inspiration to anybody? Even if the kid who was being bullied stood up for himself, he shouldn't be applauded for it. We should make love, not enemies!
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Read, Safety...
In this video, a fat kid outside a school was minding his own business when some skinny punk started slapping him around and punching him in the face.
The fat kid WASN'T the one who started the physical abuse, I believe that would have been the skinny punk who started slapping him around for no apparent reason. I'd understand what you meant if the fat kid had been the one to throw the first punch but seeing as how the bully was the one who initiated the use of physical blows in this argument, the fat kid was well within his rights to retaliate in a similar fashion. And do you know what? GOOD! I'm glad. I don't see any problem at all with bully victims taking some rather brutal revenge on their tormentors. Most victims just want to get on with their work and get on with life like everyone else but are constantly restrained by people making their lives hard FOR NO REASON. I have a deep, bitter hatred towards bullies of all forms; people who delight in the unjustified torment of others. If their victim decides to kick seven shades of shit out of them for it, then TOO FUCKING BAD for the bully! Bullies start shit and obviously can't hack it when it backfires on them. I would respect a bully victim who took down his tormentor and not let the higher physical strength and social status of his abuser obstruct him from doing so. Do you know why? Because I did let those two things stop me. I felt within my right to give back what I got but didn't because the other students in my year would rally around the bully and make life even harder for me without acknowledging who the true bad guy was in the argument. Bullies deserve a good smacking. It's just a shame that many of them don't ever get it. As I have said so many times before on this board - an eye for an eye. Not exactly an admirable way of doing things, but fair.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

I understand what was going on in the video. It was still a poor decision by both parties.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Safety wrote:I understand what was going on in the video. It was still a poor decision by both parties.
So, what was that poor fat kid suppose to do?

Just stand there while the other kid used him for a punching bag?

I don't think so!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Thanks for your restraint, Fat Man. :) *thumbs up*
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
recovering_fan

Post by recovering_fan »

Fat Man wrote:In this video, a fat kid outside a school was minding his own business when some skinny punk started slapping him around and punching him in the face.

So, the fat kid picked up the skinny kid and gave him a body-slam!

WOW! That was one beautiful body-slam! The fat kid executed that one like a real pro!!!

Of course, the fat kid got a 4 day suspension, just for defending himself, which sucks, but the skinny kid who started the fight got a 21 day suspension and a broken ankle.
I think it's rather a shame the fat kid suffered ANY kind of punishment for standing up for himself, although I guess since he escalated things and physically harmed his aggressor there had to be some fallout from it.

The message that authorities send to the mild-mannered is usually: sit there like a pathetic runt and allow a meaner, tougher, nastier dog to hump the living hell out of you, and then watch him waltz away with nothing but a slap on the wrist to show for his insolence.
I hope this video on this channel doesn't get taken down.
They took it down, so I was unable to enjoy it. So much for that big American lie called "free speech"... :roll:

I don't believe the lie that we are all created equal either. Some people have dog poo for souls. Some people (i.e. bullies) are never going to learn to conform to MY standards of decency unless they get their teeth kicked in. Oh, I have no doubt they'll eventually learn not to hit people. In time, the smarter bullies will simply embrace some subtler form of sadism. :evil:

--RF
HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

Congrats on the 500th post RF! I see you've passed me in number of posts, although I suppose I'll reach the 500th post not long from now.

This video is great. This is one of the few times where I'll take pleasure from seeing a little kid in pain, he was really asking for it. The ironic thing is, the kid who was filming it intended on showing everyone how the victim got humiliated. But instead, the other kid got the shit kicked out of him and the victim is being viewed around the world as a hero. I just wish the kid who was being bullied would have done the same to all of the bystanders and the person who was filming it, because in my opinion, those people are just as bad. In every single fight that happens over here everyone watches and cheers and at least one person is likely to pull out their phone to film it. I however have broken up a good amount of fights, but nearly every time, the reaction is the same. Everybody gets pissed off because they want to see a fight.
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama
Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

You can still watch it on Encyclopedia Dramatica if you can't find it available anywhere else.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ObdkSZ-PM

Here's another link to it.

That kid's awesome! :D
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Skul wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ObdkSZ-PM

Here's another link to it.

That kid's awesome! :D
Thanks Skul for posting the link.

Yes, that chubby kid is truly awesome! Fat kids rule!!!

Even though I don't care for sports, I can still appreciate a well executed body-slam when I see one!

But I'm afraid it's only going to get taken down again.

Last night, I had also mirrored a copy of the video on my own YouTube channel.

But this afternoon, I went out to do some grocery shopping, and when I came home, I discovered that my mirrored copy of the video was also removed from my channel.

When I logged on to YouTube I saw the following.
ATTENTION

The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

* Schoolyard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! - The Bully Gets Battered! - mirror - (BigFatMan1951)

Your account has received one Community Guidelines warning strike, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.

Date Received: Mar 15, 2011[/b]
So, I checked out the community guidelines and how to appeal the decision.
Manage Account

Account Status: Community Guidelines

Your account is not in good standing.

Your account has received the following Community Guidelines warning strikes, which will expire in six months. Additional violations may result in the temporary disabling of your ability to post content to YouTube and/or the termination of your account.
For your reference, a copy of each warning message has also been emailed to the address associated with this account.

The following video(s) from your account have been disabled for violation of the YouTube Community Guidelines:

* Schoolyard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! - The Bully Gets Battered! - mirror - (BigFatMan1951)

Received: Mar 15, 2011 | Acknowledged: Mar 15, 2011 | Appeal this decision
So, I clicked on appeal the decision.

Then I got the following . . .

ATTENTION You have requested to appeal the Community Guidelines warning strike for the following videos

* Schoolyard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! - The Bully Gets Battered! - mirror

Please note that if YouTube upholds the warning strike, you will be unable to appeal future strikes for a period of 60 days. You may only appeal each video once.

Before proceeding, we recommend that you review the Community Guidelines again. Do you still wish to proceed?
So I clicked on [Yes] because I wished to appeal.
Proceed with the appeal of the Community Guidelines warning strike for the following videos

* Schoolyard Bullying EPIC FAIL!!! - The Bully Gets Battered! - mirror

The YouTube team will review our decision and reinstate your video if appropriate. It is possible that the strike may be removed but your video will remain down. The Manage Account page will reflect the most up-to-date decisions related to your account.

I understand that if YouTube upholds the warning strike, I will be unable to appeal future strikes for a period of 60 days.

Reason (required)
And so, I gave them the following reason
This video was about a kid who defended himself from a schoolyard bully. When I was a kid, I was often bullied around because I didn't like sports. I feel that this kid had a right to defend himself.

Of course there was a limit to how much text I could enter.

Fortunately, I still have a copy of the video on my hard drive.

But I'm not going to try to put it up again on my channel because I might get a permanent suspension.

So, everybody . . . . .

. . . if you're able to download the video and save it to your hard drive, then please do so, because I have a copy on my hard drive.

If you have the Mozilla Firefox browser, you can add Download helper, and save any video to RealPlayer so that you will have your own copy on your hard drive.

If anybody here who has his/her own YouTube channel, then I suggest you mirror the video on your channel.

Yes, it might get removed and then you'll get the same kind of notice I got, but if enough people were to mirror this video, the people who own and run YouTube will have a hard time trying to take all those videos down.

For over 2 years, those who had put up educational science videos on Evolution have had to deal with religious cyber-bullies down-thumbing and false flagging their videos, and filing false DMCA claims against them, and have had to fight back at great legal expense to get their channels reinstated and some of these Funny-mentalist whack-jobs are now serving prison terms for perjury for filing false DMCA claims.

Now, we have to start fighting for our rights to speak out against bullying.

Oh! I suppose if someone were to put up a video titled, for example: high School Art And Science Projects Get Trashed, now, that would be OK!!!

But some kid who has the guts to fight off a schoolyard bully, well . . . that's a no no!

We mustn't have kids defending themselves from bullies now! No! We can't allow that!

No! We're just suppose to take our lumps and shut up!

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

Great video! A bit of 'concrete therapy' is exactly what that evil little trouble maker deserved.

Here is a Facebook page called "Casey The Punisher"...

http://www.facebook.com/CaseyThaPunisher
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm