YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
mikejones
Sports Bore

Re: YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Post by mikejones »

hey samdaman... i lick clit too... its sweet right? these losers never have and never will. dont be mean to them, just cuz they'll never taste the sweet nectar of a woman's candy hole doesn't mean they're bad people. they're just bad at life. next time you're gettin orally pleasured by a girl think of the poor sad bastards that will never be lucky enough... i feel nothing but sympathy for these sad pathetic losers...

and worst case scenario... they can hire hookers
Jay O'c
Sports Bore

Post by Jay O'c »

mikejones wrote:hey samdaman... i lick clit too... its sweet right? these losers never have and never will. dont be mean to them, just cuz they'll never taste the sweet nectar of a woman's candy hole doesn't mean they're bad people. they're just bad at life. next time you're gettin orally pleasured by a girl think of the poor sad bastards that will never be lucky enough... i feel nothing but sympathy for these sad pathetic losers...

and worst case scenario... they can hire hookers

licking a woman's clit is sp gratifying, and whats even more gratifying is the moan she gives out that lets you know that she loves when i do that, and she loves sports
resolvent

YO BLO = Jay Oc = Sandaman = MikeJones

Post by resolvent »

Jay O'c wrote:
mikejones wrote:hey samdaman... i lick clit too... its sweet right? these losers never have and never will. dont be mean to them,
licking a woman's clit is sp gratifying, and whats even more gratifying is the moan she gives out that lets you know that she loves when i do that, and she loves sports
Hey, Jay Oc! Don't pick on poor Sandaman. :( He can't help being mean.
It's just his reaction to my banging his wife (or girlfriend? - can't imagine any woman
being dumb enough to MARRY him) while he's watching the Stupor Bowl with his beer-gut
sports-loving friends.
:wink:
If you think (HA HA HA! those two words together: "you" and "think", when addressed to Mike Jones) about the average fitness of the sports lovers contrasted to that of the sports hater, sports haters average out WAY better.

Whatever advantage the top Olympic athletes have in health and fitness is quickly lost when one averages in the fat and lazy sports lover, athletes who go over the top and destroy their bodies with steroids, and soccer-riot crazies who experience too many beer bottles to the head.

I was wondering how the US - which won the highest number of medals at the Olympics
(36 G + 38 S + 36 B) - could also supposedly average as one of the least fit countries in the world.
natmanhan

Post by natmanhan »

Haha. Excellent point resolvent. And Samdaman, you obviously have no life. Otherwise you wouldn't be coming back here all the time. Your also obviously a nerd, since you find ways around the ban. And you don't like sports or you'd be playing them instead of coming to this site.

Oh, and sorry dude, can't have you using reverse phone look up to come to my house and attempt bizzare, perverse things...
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

Skul and Ray. Are you going to my thread to give an explanation? or are you going to continue to be complete childish cowards and hide and post under other usernames?
Ivy league
Sports Bore

Post by Ivy league »

I mean, at least reply to my private messages i sent you!! :lol:

Complete Cowardice
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

I never got one.
Ivy league wrote:I mean, at least reply to my private messages i sent you!! :lol:

Complete Cowardice
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Post by Katrin »

You know, I wish these morons could return - things get a bit more interesting when they're around! Let me know when one of these delusional retards is around...
Best guestbook comment ever!:

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Katrin wrote:You know, I wish these morons could return - things get a bit more interesting when they're around! Let me know when one of these delusional retards is around...

Spammy and his alter ego, Yo Joe or Yo Blow or whatever his name was, have been banned. Kaput. But we may get others! Before sportsrox converted, it had crossed my mind once or twice that maybe he was Spammy in disguise. He sure sounded like him.
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
cesthree

Post by cesthree »

Wow! Deleting IP's and tracking WiFi addresses. ROFLMAO.

That person cannot be serious. The sad thing is that the knowledge he/she seeks is obtained so simply with a search engine. No real intelligence required to operate one of those.

Must need hand holding?
Katrin
Location: Urgh! Why do you want to know where I live! Don't make me get the gun out!

Re:

Post by Katrin »

Samdaman wrote: Strange isnt it. I may be 15 but I've licked a clitoris(ohh there's a hint) and yet none of u ever had.
I feel sorry for your poor grandma. Bet it was like a ham and cheese toastie!

And it's "ever have", not "ever had". Fucking idiot.

I THINK ALL SPORTS ARE TOTAL RUBBISH. THEY SHOULD BE BANNED FROM TV. THEN ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKE PART IN THE SPORTS SHOULD BE PUT AGAINST A WALL AND SHOT AND KILLED.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

^ Good one Katrin! :lol:
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Well, I can't say I've ever licked one. :P But I bet he never did either!
Yes, it really is JUST A GAME.
Katrin

Post by Katrin »

Jay O'c wrote:licking a woman's clit is sp gratifying, and whats even more gratifying is the moan she gives out that lets you know that she loves when i do that, and she loves sports
I really am shocked that any of you sport-lovers have any female companionship at all judging by the way you treat women as little more than objects for your pleasure. You have no respect and I hope you go nowhere in the world of romance. Fuck you all.

It's amazing how all the normal users of this site can actually write in proper English whereas all the so-called "jocks" can't even properly understand the concepts of capital letters, apostrophes and proper spelling. You're a bunch of inbreeding fucking morons and the only reason you do sports is because you haven't got a single brain cell between you that will get you anywhere in proper fields of expertise such as science, archaeology or math. You kick balls and run around pitches because it's the only thing you're good for. The only way in which the world will ever learn to show you any respect. But why complain? I mean, a lot of sportsmen get paid more in a week than people such as doctors or teachers who give a valid, useful contribution to our society get paid in a year. Makes me fucking sick to know that people who really work hard and spend hours to do their bit to help the earth are getting paid nothing compared to these stupid airheads who insist on being paid millions for kicking some ball around a field for 90 minutes every week. Hardly what I'd call helping the earth and our society, don't you agree? Come on, I bet even you bloody sheep-like fans agree that these players get treated a bit better than they should be. You know that it's not entirely fair. I know you do. So don't deny it!

Katrin out.

- Glenn
Saturday, July 04, 2009
cesthree

Post by cesthree »

Katrin wrote:
Jay O'c wrote:licking a woman's clit is sp gratifying, and whats even more gratifying is the moan she gives out that lets you know that she loves when i do that, and she loves sports
I really am shocked that any of you sport-lovers have any female companionship at all judging by the way you treat women as little more than objects for your pleasure. You have no respect and I hope you go nowhere in the world of romance. Fuck you all.

It's amazing how all the normal users of this site can actually write in proper English whereas all the so-called "jocks" can't even properly understand the concepts of capital letters, apostrophes and proper spelling. You're a bunch of inbreeding fucking morons and the only reason you do sports is because you haven't got a single brain cell between you that will get you anywhere in proper fields of expertise such as science, archaeology or math. You kick balls and run around pitches because it's the only thing you're good for. The only way in which the world will ever learn to show you any respect. But why complain? I mean, a lot of sportsmen get paid more in a week than people such as doctors or teachers who give a valid, useful contribution to our society get paid in a year. Makes me fucking sick to know that people who really work hard and spend hours to do their bit to help the earth are getting paid nothing compared to these stupid airheads who insist on being paid millions for kicking some ball around a field for 90 minutes every week. Hardly what I'd call helping the earth and our society, don't you agree? Come on, I bet even you bloody sheep-like fans agree that these players get treated a bit better than they should be. You know that it's not entirely fair. I know you do. So don't deny it!

Katrin out.
A - Fucking - men. The core message of that paragraph should be chiseled into the entry way of every learning institution in the world.

To quote a great American writer and journalist:

â??There are only three true sports: bull fighting, mountain climbing, and motor racing. The rest are merely childrenâ??s games played by men.â?

Ernest Hemingway