YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Ray
Site Admin

YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Post by Ray »

As we all know, Yo Joe is actually Samdaman in a dress pretending to be what he secretly wants to be: a sports hater. I just wanted to get that out in the open. We all know but he doesn't know that we know.

Sam, we all know --that you've been masquerading as Yo Blo! That's why we wouldn't make you a moderator. Skul spotted your farce right away but we decided to toy with you to see how far you'd go --for our entertainment. Fitz and Abita Girl have been throwing out clues everytime they respond to you but I guess you were too dumb to catch them.

But you've grown boring and no longer entertain us so it's time to draw the curtains on this sad little charade.

BTW, Sam asks that everyone call him Samantha from now on.

That is all. :wink:

I Hope We Lose!
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

"Ladies and gentlemen... we got him."

OH SNAP!

Sam, you're a person of rare intelligence -- its rare you show any. :lol:

OWNED!
Last edited by Skul on Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forum Rules

SportsSuck.org. Bringing you the truth... no matter how bad it hurts.

Love and Tolerance!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Tell me, Sammy, how much time and effort did you put into this whole thing? :P
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Now I can finally let lose on Samantha.

Hey Samantha, you fucking retard. I feel sorry for you because you actually thought we were stupid, like we didn't know. You're the one who says all we "nerds" do is spend time in front of a computer, did you honestly think we didn't know what an IP address was?
On top of it, if you had more than the single brain cell you would've at least tried to cover your tracks better!

I've seen some ignorant sports loving faggots in my time, but YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST IGNORANT!

If there were an ugly chunk of tin trophy for being a retard you would definately win!

I was getting sick of the stupid shit coming out of your mouth, thankfully someone finally called you out since I wasn't sure how much longer I could put up with your constant unintelligible postings!

You make me sick you pathetic, sports loving homosexual.

Fitz301 :twisted:
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

OMG!!! Dats a good 1!!! I thought u guys would nvr find me as Yo_Joe! But do u seriously think that this makes you better than me??? Ya know whut, lets play one final test. I would like 2 c proff that u fags are cool even though u dont like sports. Let me c ur myspace urls, pics of u w/ ur hot gf's, or some other proof that u have anything close 2 a life like I do. Casue if u can't send me something like dat then I suppose dat u obviuosly dont have any lives which I already know, and btw I NEVER got an answer to the clitoris ? yet. Strange isnt it. I may be 15 but I've licked a clitoris(ohh there's a hint) and yet none of u ever had. And Abitabitch has never sucked a cock. So when it realy cums down 2 it who has more of the life: me who plays sports and get hot gf's all da time or u when the only way for u to beat a jock in any form iz 2 argue w/ me over a computer where u have all the advantages of deleting profiles or looking @ IP addresses. And if we were face 2 face then I would kick the shit out of u. Face it ur all nerds who need technology 2 do things becasue u cant on your own. Im sure when ur all 40 ull finally lose ur virginity(through cyber sex of course, with a fat, zit faced chick u met on Eharmony) and ud still be living @ ur mom's house, playing ur gay fucking videogames and getting beat up by jocks. You all know that you dont have any lives, but ya know what, if ya can prove it then Id like 2 c those myspace urls or pics of u. If ya cant prove any shit then I quess that this is who u really are and that your worthless little nerd lives will never amount 2 mine and that I was right all along. Wow I bet I now made a nerd even feel like a retard!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Samdaman wrote: Strange isnt it. I may be 15 but I've licked a clitoris(ohh there's a hint) and yet none of u ever had.
Your mom doesn't count! :x

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

Whatever asshole!
You can brag about your supposed sexual exploits which obviously NEVER happened based on the way you brag so much about doing it.
Everyone knows the more you brag about something, the less likely it is that you actually did it, so take you BS somewhere else because as far as I'm concerned you no longer exist. You say you're 15, but you talk like your 12, and I'm really fed up with your ignorant postings.
You are obviously mentally retarded, if not then you are definitely mentally challenged in some way.

So Samantha - Fuck You and goodbye, and if it were up to me I would ban you from here for good. It was fun for awhile, but now you just bore me. I honestly have way better things I could be doing for the cause than wasting my time responding you someone who the IQ of a fence post!

Fitz301 :twisted:
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

What's that, Sam? Sorry, I can't understand you with that cock in your mouth.

All I know is that you thought you had fooled us... but you hadn't. You thought you were so close to becoming an admin, so close to being able to destroy the boards, but alas, you messed up.

We're the retards? We're not the ones creating multiple accounts for the main reason of insulting ourselves. :lol: What a loser!

We got you and you can't stand it.

Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

he he he --that was so funny! Samantha is so mad I think he's gonna give himself a heart attack! He finally got what was coming to him! I bet he told all his dickhead friends that he was about to bring us down. Well, surprise!! ha ha ha ha ha ha

That was priceless. :)

Another jock beaten. (sigh) :)

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

I'm still waiting to see those myspace url's. Do u have any friends? Do you know whut a clit is? How bout yu shut da fuck up and answer those ?'s 1st
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Ya know whut? Ray, lets end this here and now. Whats your phone number? Lets have a LIVE arguement.
Skul
Forum Admin

Post by Skul »

Why, Sam? Is it because we beat you?

Ha ha ha! You're not just a loser, you're just a bad loser! :lol:
Forum Rules

Love and Tolerance!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

if ur man enough how bout you dont just keep on saying that u beat me when ur computer geeks looking at wifi addresses and actually have a real arguement with me, ud be shutin up very soon im sure. Also I'm ready anytime 4 the answer 2 the clit question or a myspace url showing that u have REAL friends Ya know anytime u want to be a man.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

ha ha HA HA HA HA HA priceless!

Hey, Samantha, why don't you give us YOUR phone number, myspace url, etc and we'll call YOU?! How 'bout that?

Sorry --we're not as stupid as you.

I Hope We Lose!
Samdaman

Post by Samdaman »

Yes, I knew that you would be afriad to talk 2 me. I'm sure thatyou have no friedns however and therefor have no myspace. But you don't have a phone either? Well I suppose that you have no friends that would like to talk 2 u so maybe u don't even own a phone. I bet u dont own a TV either nerd. Do u guys really have any fucking life at all? C'mon!
Ray you obviously are afraid to talk 2 me over the phone and would probably hang up when it got 2 ugly(like when u deleted my profile after I asked whuta clit is, which I still haven't recieved an answer 4 yet) just accept that you are worthless nerds and u have no friends no life, or maybe stand up 4 urselves 4 once and fight me. Least try pussies!