YO BLO EXPOSED!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

HAHA

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

oh my god... I havn't been on in a while and this happens! I missed what could possibly be the funniest biggest, idiot ever!!! erg i could just kill myself for not coming on for a while... but still damn funny to read... wow i missed this site... lol im definatly coming back on more often now... sorry for being gone so long, sorry i missed this!! :P good job taken care of that pig though, very cool ppl!!! 8)
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

Do you seriously think that I am gone? HAHAHA!!! You can't get rid of me! Just becauswe you ban my IP address u think that you can run away from life? Jocks will always get you.
I wish I could be like you guys!!!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

u suck balls
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

BTW untill you guys actually know what a clit is you shouldn't really try and fuck with me. Just face it you little virgin faggots you will never be as good as me and you have no lives. Just go jerk off to Brad Pitt's ass and stop trying to think that you could ever measure up to a jock. You know that you are worthless little ricks and that whatever you do you will never be as good as me.
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

so whut are you just gonna delete this ip address in fear of me or do you wanna try and stand up to me the real way. C'mon if you got any balls you will call my cellphone # (815) 494-8126. I wont be there right today but leave me a message id be happy to get back to you motherufucker! But im sure that you dont have the balls to d that you will just delete this ip address. However i can always just use another ip address i hope you fuckers realize that, and create a new email address. You cant get rid of me unless you truely have any balls and stand up to me and call me. But ur just a nerd, and you run away from problems, just like you eun away in fear of me, or for once wil you grow a pair and call me? I'll just embarass th shit out of you in a real arguement of course but you could at least attempt to grow a pair and have a live convo with me. You got ballz?? I'd like to c u try!
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

I called Yo Blo but his mom answered the phone and when I told her what he's been saying on this site, she asked me to "please don't call again" and said she would make sure he never visited this site again.

ha ha ha ha ha did you get a spanking?! Or just your mouth washed out with soap?!

I Hope We Lose!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

yeah wow fag thats my cellphone # and it says that I recived no calls from u and btw my mom and dad have already seen this site and died laughin
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

so whenever u get da ballz 2 call me just go ahead just dont lie and btw u better hope ur mommy doesnt c dis site cause shed kick ur 40 year old nerd ass out of her house
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

Yo_Joe wrote: yeah wow fag thats my cellphone # and it says that I recived no calls from u and btw my mom and dad have already seen this site and died laughin

so whenever u get da ballz 2 call me just go ahead just dont lie and btw u better hope ur mommy doesnt c dis site cause shed kick ur 40 year old nerd ass out of her house
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, I give you.. THE SPORTS FAN!

A frenzied, frantic, rabid example of mankind, frothing at the mouth, impotent and irrelevant.

I always wondered where jerks came from. Now I know. They're raised by adult jerks.

I Hope We Lose!
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

Apparently sports obsession makes you forget how to spell. Or maybe he never learned in the first place. :lol:
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:Apparently sports obsession makes you forget how to spell. Or maybe he never learned in the first place. :lol:

ha ha ha ha ha a keen obervation --I think you're right! :lol:

I Hope We Lose!
Fitz301

Post by Fitz301 »

The more we have to listen to IDIOT there rant and rave incoherently, the more he proves what we have all been saying is TRUE!

And he did it all by himself yes he did. What a big boy :roll:

Fitz301 :twisted:
2Smart4Sports

Post by 2Smart4Sports »

huh... this is kinda fasinating in a weird way... this guys like a boomerang... silly me to think that he'd go get oh i dunno a life and leave us alone... maybe he secretly hates sports and this is his way of trying to be close to ppl who actually have a mind of their own... and whats up with him talking about clits all the time? can we say obsession much? does he think that hes all powerful because he looked it up on google and knows what it is? wtf... :roll:
abitagirl

Post by abitagirl »

He may have been banned from the forum, but he is still around. Last I checked, he was cluttering up the guestbook with his garbage.
Ray
Site Admin

Post by Ray »

abitagirl wrote:He may have been banned from the forum, but he is still around. Last I checked, he was cluttering up the guestbook with his garbage.
he sure is!

I Hope We Lose!