The Internet's new anti-bullying hero!!!

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

The Internet's new anti-bullying hero!!!

Post by Fat Man »

Well, it appears that our chubby friend, Casey The Punisher, has become an International hero!

GOOD FOR HIM!!!

But I'm afraid that along with all the good NEWS and publicity, there might be some bad news as well.

http://www.salon.com/entertainment/tv/f ... index.html
Topic:
Viral Video

Tuesday, Mar 15, 2011 11:20 ET

The Internet's new anti-bullying hero
In the latest viral video, a teen turns the table on an
attacker -- but is his revenge really that sweet?

By Mary Elizabeth Williams

Casey Heynes had had enough. In a viral video that has been circulating this week, the overweight 16-year-old Australian student is confronted by a much smaller boy, three years younger than him, who taunts him as the bully's buddies gleefully record the action. The audio is muffled, but the smaller boy appears to ask, "Have you been talking shit? Huh? Have you been talking shit?" to which Casey, alone and backed up against a wall, replies, "I haven't been talking shit." But the bully hasn't come for meaningful conversation. He grabs Casey by the collar and punches him in the face. He continues to goad him, dancing around with amateurish boxer moves and striking him, while his friends say, "We're laughing at you ... This is getting sad, bro ... Keep recording!" Casey defensively tries to fend off the blows, until he finally picks up the kid and slams him into the ground. The bully staggers back to his mates. And though another boys angrily steps in to confront Casey, he just glares and walks off down a corridor, while a girl who's witnessed the whole thing tells the other kid, "I think you need to back off." Time elapsed from initial confrontation to the skinny kid limping away in defeat -- 41 seconds. That's how long it took for Casey Heynes to go from picked-on kid to viral hero.

The video surfaced Monday, with the explanation that "This 16 year old kid has been tormented every single day of his short high school life - and today he snapped! He was suspended and may be looking at criminal charges, all because this little runt thought he could make an example of Casey in front of his TUFF buddies!!" and exploded across the Net faster than YouTube could keep taking it down.

Both Heynes and his antagonist are currently on an enforced break from Chifley College Dunheved's Campus, a school that describes itself as a "a safe, supportive and productive learning environment to promote individual achievement and self-responsibility." A spokesperson for the school told the Telegraph it "does not tolerate any violence and deals with all cases according to its community-agreed discipline code. Both students in a fight at the school shown on the Internet have been suspended ... the only injury sustained was a grazed knee.'' That, and what I imagine must be the world's biggest case of wounded pride.

Heynes, meanwhile, has become an overnight folk hero of the modern era of bullying -- an age in which every schoolyard act of cruelty is exacerbated by the tormentor's ability to document and disseminate it. Whether it's gang raping a little girl or a pack of schoolyard thugs who want to make sure they can relive their sadistic behavior again and again, viciousness is no longer a private act. So when Casey turned the tables, it seemed like an ass-kicking long in the making. The moment that video appeared, the scrawny jerk became more than the focus of Heynes' pent-up, exasperated rage. He took a slam into the concrete for every survivor who's been on the business end of a bully's fists or teasing, for the far too many kids who couldn't survive it.

No wonder Heynes has already been dubbed "Casey the Punisher" in a Facebook fan page, chockablock with Chuck Norris references, that's climbing toward 10,000 members. In his "Off the Bench" column Monday, Rick Chandler introduced the clip of "the little twerp" getting slammed with the simple directive to "Enjoy." And among the cheers for Casey, Reddit has also become a truly moving repository of similar stories of standing up to bullies and exercising self-defense.

As absolutely essential as it is to raise kids with empathy and sensitivity, to have zero tolerance in our schools or our homes for bullying, and to give kids the tools for effective conflict resolution, the Heynes video is a powerful and necessary reminder to every little Biff Tannen out there that if you're dishing it out, eventually, you're going to take it. But life, especially adolescence, doesn't give satisfying, "Karate Kid"-style happy endings. The "little twerp" has had his name and whereabouts revealed multiple times on Facebook and elsewhere. And however despicable his actions toward Heynes may have been, there's zero satisfaction in considering that a 13-year-old is now finding himself the target of harassment, threats and potentially worse. Frankly, if you truly enjoy watching a scrawny 13-year-old boy getting thrown on the pavement like a rag doll, that 13-year-old bully isn't the only cruel one. And there's no satisfaction whatsoever in wondering what kind of retribution potentially awaits Casey Heynes in the schoolyard. That other kid in the video, the one the girl told to back off? At the end of the clip, he's walking around her right down the same corridor, hot on Casey's heels.
OK, let's see if I understand this correctly.
He was suspended and may be looking at criminal charges, all because this little runt thought he could make an example of Casey in front of his TUFF buddies!!
So, it appears that our hero, Casey The Punisher, might be facing possible criminal charges, just because he defended himself from a bully!

Am I to understand, that some chicken-shit prosecutor may want to file criminal charges against Casey Heynes, and that he may have to stand before some chicken-shit judge?

Uh huh! The courts and the judges are too fucking chicken-shit to prosecute some football player after he's rapes some young lady, but these contemptible low-life scum-bag chicken-shits in the legal system are Oh so brave when it comes to wanting to prosecute a 16 year old kid who defends himself from a bully!

Yeah! Now I get it! We're really not suppose to defend ourselves against bullies! No, you're just suppose to stand there while some punk uses your head for a punching bag, and God forbid that you should dare to defend yourself!!!

Well, that's not at all surprising.

I remember back when I was 12 years old, in the 6th grade, back in the year when President Kennedy, a rather prominent member of an ancient world wide baby-fucking cult, got assassinated. I wish he had gotten his shit-for-brains blown out BEFORE he had publicly made the comment that Americans were out of shape and needed to go on 50 mile hikes! But that's another story!

It was during recess after our lunch break. We were outside for about 45 minutes. I was just minding my own business, when a larger kid started harassing me. Then he kicked me in the testicles and I was all doubled over in pain. When the pain finally subsided, I picked myself up, and I lunged forward toward my assailant, knocking him backward on the ground, and I was on top of him pounding his face in with my fists.

Then this one teacher, who was the field monitor that week, a rather large women well over 350 pounds (and smelled really bad) came and pulled me off of this guy, and she wrapped her great big arm around my neck applying a choke hold, and she dragged me across the field. I blacked out! My lights went out, and when my lights came back on again, I found myself sitting in the principal's office, wondering how I got there!

I was suspended and sent home for a couple of days, and my testicles were throbbing where I had been kicked!

Well, the bully who kicked me in the nuts, he was NEVER held accountable for what he had done, not even after my mother called the school and complained. Nothing was ever done about that.

Of course, the bully never bother me ever again after I had pounded his face in with my fists. He left me alone after that. But I was punished while the bully went unpunished.

That's how it works!

It's as if God had intended for some of us to be used has human punching bags for jocks to practice on so they can improve their skills in sports.

This country, and our schools are run by drooling morons with single digit IQs who bow down and worship athletes.

HEY! YOU FUCKING PAGAN IDOLATERS!!!

LEAVE YOUR CHRISTIAN CHURCHES AT ONCE AND BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP HORSES, OR SOMETHING, BECAUSE THEY'RE MUCH FASTER AND STRONGER THAN HUMAN BEINGS, AND ARE PROBABLY MUCH SMARTER THAN YOU ARE!

YOU FUCKING MORONIC PIECES OF CHICKEN-SHIT!!!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Agent 47

Re: The Internet's new anti-bullying hero!!!

Post by Agent 47 »

Sunday evening, one of the TV networks here canceled their scheduled program for a special edition of a show that featured an interview with Casey. You can watch it here if you want - Casey speaks! - (12 minutes)...

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/article/82265 ... ing-victim
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

He was suspended and may be looking at criminal charges, all because this little runt thought he could make an example of Casey in front of his TUFF buddies!!
Now that is absolutely stupid. Again, it is partly due to this why I never hit back at my former tormentors at high school, as I would have expected that I would have been the one who was made to feel in the wrong for what he'd done, even though it would have been justified. If a bully victim hits back against somebody who is tormenting him FOR NO REASON, then I believe that the bully victim should not be punished at all - we should be targetting the bullies, who are always the cause of this crap! Sadly, it is often the case that those who fight back against their obnoxious foes end up the ones who get punished. Our world really needs to sort its priorities out. If they're going to blame the victim for hitting back against his tormentor who deserves a good punch, then bullying is just going to continue to thrive in schools. I wouldn't defend a bully who got smacked by the person whose life he was making hard. What goes around comes around, as they say. An eye for an eye is definitely not morally wrong in such situations - why should some people be allowed to go around tearing others' proverbial eyes out and not expect to receive the same treatment? No wonder people keep bullying if this stupid "blame the victim" mentality persists.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

HEY! THIS IS MY POST # 2,600!!!
i_like_1981 wrote:
Now that is absolutely stupid. Again, it is partly due to this why I never hit back at my former tormentors at high school, as I would have expected that I would have been the one who was made to feel in the wrong for what he'd done, even though it would have been justified. If a bully victim hits back against somebody who is tormenting him FOR NO REASON, then I believe that the bully victim should not be punished at all - we should be targetting the bullies, who are always the cause of this crap! Sadly, it is often the case that those who fight back against their obnoxious foes end up the ones who get punished. Our world really needs to sort its priorities out.
Yeah! Things are fucked up all over the world.

This recent incident occurred in Australia. You live in the UK, while I'm living (if you can call it living) in the United States.

It was during the 1960s when the quality of education started it's rapid decline here in the USA, after that shit-for-brains, President Kennedy, a prominent member of the ancient world wide baby-fucking cult, that I had mentioned previously, had publicly made his asinine comment about Americans being out of shape and needing to go on 50 mile hikes.

Right away, all the PE coaches thought it was their patriotic duty to whip all the students into shape, and often resorted to humiliating some of the kids in front of all the other kids in the gymnasiums, and then, our schools placed a greater emphases on athletics over academics.

That was when incidents of bullying were on the rise over the years, and school officials wouldn't do jack-shit about it, and even encouraged it!

The 1980s were also fucked up when we had another shit-for-brains President, Ronald Bed-Time-For-Bonzo Reagan, who was also another prominent member of the world wide baby-fucking cult!

It really make no difference if we have a Democrap or a Retardican in the Whitehouse. If they happen to be members of the International Baby-Fuckers, then we're screwed!

Another prime example: was back in the 1950s when we had some milk-sop little dweeb, Senator Joseph McCarthy from the dairy state of Wisconsin, fucking the country up with the hearings they held at the HUAC, the House Un-American Activities Committee, where many innocent people were falsely accused of being Commies, and some victims of the McCarthy hearings even committed suicide. He was another member of the International Baby-Fucking Cult!
Vatican.JPG
Vatican.JPG (127.95 KiB) Viewed 755 times
Yeah! Baby Fuckers International! Here's their main headquarters!

Louis CK learns about the Catholic Church
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNPQu_LPDUo

NOTE:
I uploaded the above image as an attachment because my Photobucket account might not allow me to host said image.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Fat Man wrote:HEY! THIS IS MY POST # 2,600!!!
Congrats! The most unbeatable record at sportssuck.org! :mrgreen:

Fat Man wrote: It really make no difference if we have a Democrap or a Retardican in the Whitehouse. If they happen to be members of the International Baby-Fuckers, then we're screwed!
I didn't know Reagan was Catholic? I know Kennedy and McCarthy both were, but I had thought Reagan was Protestant, and that Kennedy was the only Catholic U.S. president.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

ChrisOH wrote:
Congrats! The most unbeatable record at sportssuck.org! :mrgreen:

Fat Man wrote: It really make no difference if we have a Democrap or a Retardican in the Whitehouse. If they happen to be members of the International Baby-Fuckers, then we're screwed!
I didn't know Reagan was Catholic? I know Kennedy and McCarthy both were, but I had thought Reagan was Protestant, and that Kennedy was the only Catholic U.S. president.
Yes, Senator Joseph McCarthy, President Kennedy, AND Ronald Bedtime-For-Bonzo Reagan, all three had shit for brains and were prominent members of that ancient international baby-fucking cult!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Congratulations, Fat Man. I can't see anyone overtaking you on this website as far as post count is concerned. Help yourself to a beer.
It really make no difference if we have a Democrap or a Retardican in the Whitehouse. If they happen to be members of the International Baby-Fuckers, then we're screwed!
Wait a minute... you stated on one occasion that you yourself were a Democrat and now you're badmouthing the party? What made you change your mind on them? Then again, it is so easy to be cynical about the politicians these days.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:
Congratulations, Fat Man. I can't see anyone overtaking you on this website as far as post count is concerned. Help yourself to a beer.
Wait a minute... you stated on one occasion that you yourself were a Democrat and now you're badmouthing the party? What made you change your mind on them? Then again, it is so easy to be cynical about the politicians these days.

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Although I have been a registered Democrat ever since I was old enough to vote, I'm actually disgusted with both parties.

But the Democratic party is still the lesser of two evils.

The Republicans are a bunch of dangerously moronic retards.

But unfortunately, many Democrats are ball-less wonders who don't have the guts to stand up to these dangerous retards on the right.

Many Democrats are too willing to compromise and let the Republican retards walk all over them.

I voted for Obama, I like him, I think he's kind of cute and all that, but he seriously needs to grow a pair!

The Democratic party need more balls, and I don't mean base, basket, or foot either!

I MEAN BALLS!!! BIG BALLS!!!

ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Fat Man wrote:
Yes, Senator Joseph McCarthy, President Kennedy, AND Ronald Bedtime-For-Bonzo Reagan, all three had shit for brains and were prominent members of that ancient international baby-fucking cult!
Hello Fat Man!

Well, I did a little research (can you tell I like doing that? :wink: ) and found out that although Reagan was not "officially" a Catholic (i.e. baptized and confirmed), the RCC still wishes to claim him as one of theirs, due to his many connections with them:

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articl ... s0080.html

I had always thought he was at least nominally Episcopalian (or maybe that was George H.W. Bush I'm thinking of). I do remember my mother saying how hypocritical Reagan was for saying what a good Christian he was, when according to the news, he hardly ever attended church.

I never was aware how strongly the Catholics felt bonded to him -- learn something new every day, I guess!

(BTW, I linked to that site for illustrative purposes only -- in no way should it be construed that I agree, religiously or politically, with the content!)
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

ChrisOH wrote:
Fat Man wrote:
Hello Fat Man!

Well, I did a little research (can you tell I like doing that? :wink: ) and found out that although Reagan was not "officially" a Catholic (i.e. baptized and confirmed), the RCC still wishes to claim him as one of theirs, due to his many connections with them:

http://www.catholiceducation.org/articl ... s0080.html

I had always thought he was at least nominally Episcopalian (or maybe that was George H.W. Bush I'm thinking of). I do remember my mother saying how hypocritical Reagan was for saying what a good Christian he was, when according to the news, he hardly ever attended church.

I never was aware how strongly the Catholics felt bonded to him -- learn something new every day, I guess!

(BTW, I linked to that site for illustrative purposes only -- in no way should it be construed that I agree, religiously or politically, with the content!)
Well, I had heard that Reagan was Catholic.

His son, Michael Reagan, had his own evening radio talk show.

I didn't care for it because he is way too conservative for me.

But although I don't like his politics, I do have a kind of soft spot in my heart for Michael Reagan.

He once mentioned that when he was a kid, he was sexually molested on several occasions, and his ol' man Ronald Reagan never did anything about it, and was in denial.

It had a rather profound effect on him as he was growing up.

No child deserves to be sexually molested or raped.

Not even a kid who's a bully!

Yeah, a kid who's a bully might deserve a good body-slam, or even a good ass-kicking!

But no kid deserves an ass-fucking!

Yeah, those priests and bishops, they sure love to butt-bang them babies!!!