My New Mozilla Firefox 4.0

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

My New Mozilla Firefox 4.0

Post by Fat Man »

OK, since this is an anti-sports forum, here is some computer geek stuff!

Well, last night, I was up very late.

I had been to Phil Hendrie's web site watching his live video broadcast when a small yellow "balloon" appeared on the lower right-hand corner of my browser saying that there was an update available for my Mozilla Firefox browser. So, I clicked on that, and a gray panel appeared giving me a choice to upgrade now or postpone to a later time.

Well, since I was watching the Phi Hendrie show I decided to postpone until after 2:00 AM.

Then I decided to go ahead and upgraded my Mozilla Firefox from version 3.6.12 to Mozilla Firefox 4.0 but I have to close Firefox first, so I saved the installation program instead or running it.

But there is no way to close Firefox without losing my tabs, so I had to shut down my computer and reboot, that way, Mozilla Firefox saves the tab settings while the computer is shutting down.

Then after I rebooted I was able to install my new Mozilla Firefox 4.0 and then, I opened up updated Firefox browser.

I love my new Mozilla Firefox 4.0 because it has a new Tab Groups feature. When I click on that, I'm able to rearrange the order of my tabs, which was something I could not do with the old version of Firefox.

Also, I think my new Firefox browser is faster. Web sites seem to load much faster now.

Anyway . . . . .

I was up to about 5:00 AM playing around with my new Mozilla Firefox 4.0 so I didn't get much sleep last night.

But is was worth it.

Microsoft Internet Explorer sucks!!!

Get Mozilla Firefox 4.0 instead.
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!