WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Well, it attracts the same sort of I-live-through-the-accomplishments-of-others crowd so I guess it qualifies.
Ray
Site Admin

Re: WOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

Post by Ray »

hey --I just noticed sportrox's avatar --a Jersey with two zeros and the name, GAY, across the top ---ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha

I Hope We Lose!
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

skul did that and i cant change it.
Ray wrote:hey --I just noticed sportrox's avatar --a Jersey with two zeros and the name, GAY, across the top ---ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

HAHAHAHAH Skul! Good one! Fits him quite nicely along with that signature. :lol:
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

Hey my sig is not gay it actually means something unlike all of your stupid ass sigs bitches.
blackdog4444 wrote:HAHAHAHAH Skul! Good one! Fits him quite nicely along with that signature. :lol:
I think the worst time to have a heart attack is when you are playing a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Your signature just says that you're an irrational emo boy. There's no significant meaning behind it whatsoever.
Our signatures have some good planning behind them. Take Indurrago's for example.
"Evolution says we came from monkeys. The Bible says we come frome dust. Which is harder to believe?"
sports rox1234

Post by sports rox1234 »

shut up fag it does have a meaning.maybe not to me but i like the saying and it means something to some people.
blackdog4444 wrote:Your signature just says that you're an irrational emo boy. There's no significant meaning behind it whatsoever.
Our signatures have some good planning behind them. Take Indurrago's for example.
"Evolution says we came from monkeys. The Bible says we come frome dust. Which is harder to believe?"
blackdog4444

Post by blackdog4444 »

Certainly not to anyone here.
Do I have to direct you to the correct forum for monkey-boys/cracker boys such as you?