Sports teams humiliate the mascot names that they use

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
jockocaust

Sports teams humiliate the mascot names that they use

Post by jockocaust »

Like the Amerindian names... like "Seminoles." Those lowlifes have no right to compare their BS to the courage of a Seminole. Or the Minnesota Vikings. Those womanizing, thuggish, drug fiends have no right being compared to the Viking culture. Also animal names, like lions. Do these butt slapping bums, who always look for the cheap shot (i.e. hockey stick to the groin; hitting the QB on the back on his blind side), really have the "heart of a lion?" I think not. Every mascot name, and the real meaning, is perverted by these idiots and their moronic fans!
Yo_Joe

Post by Yo_Joe »

no fuckface they glorify these names, so just get a fuckng life. u dont know what a clit is!!! hahah loser!!!
I wish I could be like you guys!!!
Ray
Site Admin

Re: Sports teams humiliate the mascot names that they use

Post by Ray »

jockocaust wrote:Like the Amerindian names... like "Seminoles." Those lowlifes have no right to compare their BS to the courage of a Seminole. Or the Minnesota Vikings. Those womanizing, thuggish, drug fiends have no right being compared to the Viking culture. Also animal names, like lions. Do these butt slapping bums, who always look for the cheap shot (i.e. hockey stick to the groin; hitting the QB on the back on his blind side), really have the "heart of a lion?" I think not. Every mascot name, and the real meaning, is perverted by these idiots and their moronic fans!
You're so right! It makes you wonder what Yo Blo's team's name is. Probably something heroic like the Saints or fearless like the Scorpions --and yet he is so insecure that he comes on here every chance he gets to call people names. Yep, you're right. The behavior of the team has absolutely nothing to do with their chosen mascot. They may as well just name them Wunderbread or Ben & Jerry's or Tide.

I Hope We Lose!
Canadian_Hockey_Hater

Post by Canadian_Hockey_Hater »

okay... us get a life? your the one that keeps coming on to a sports suck website to insult people you dont know and all you do is talk about your clit obsession...

I agree with the names, its an insult to whatever animal, place, or thing they named their team after... i think something like the san francisco steroids works better... or michigan meatheads... something along those lines makes much more sense...
Sports contribute nothing to society. They are a waste of time, money, effort and TV channels! It's just a bunch of buffed up, fat headed, idiotic jocks chasing a ball around.

If cheerleading were any easier... It would be called football!