Andy sighted...

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Agent 47

Andy sighted...

Post by Agent 47 »

Perhaps Andy isn't quite the spawn of Satan after all - he was spotted here recently, actually giving out bicycles to some Africans in need...
BicyclesForAfricans.jpg
BicyclesForAfricans.jpg (117.13 KiB) Viewed 781 times
:mrgreen:
"We can’t find a healthy brain in an ex-football player."

http://www.abc.net.au/catalyst/stories/2873539.htm
i_like_1981

Re: Andy sighted...

Post by i_like_1981 »

Hahaha... I had a very good laugh over that one, Agent 47. :lol: (I also noticed his little passenger in the back seat! :D)

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

You know, I was just having a look around on Google Earth Street View, and randomly stumbled upon that lot. It's amazing the people you run into on the internet!

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

I like the photo shop job Agent 47 did on Andy's avatar.

But after the incident with my doing a photo shop job on OMGdudeWhat, and the controversy it caused, especially causing recovering_fan to get all pissed off at me, well, now I'm almost afraid to do anything like that anymore.

Thank you recovering_fan for breaking my spirit!

I'm now afraid to express my full creativity. Recovering_fan is no better than the dope dealing jocks in my high school who destroyed some oil paintings I had been working on!

But again, I must surmise, he is still not a fully recovered fan, because he still carries the baggage of authoritarianism from his years of having been a sports fan!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:I'm now afraid to express my full creativity.
:cry: Don't fret, Fat Man. In time you will overcome your fear, and your creativity will be unleashed in all of its full splendor. If only there were an abusive troll for you to unleash it upon ...

Would you be a match for this?

Samdaman :x in the off-season
(He likes da girls. :mrgreen: )
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

Agent 47 wrote:Perhaps Andy isn't quite the spawn of Satan after all - he was spotted here recently, actually giving out bicycles to some Africans in need...
And Michael Jackson is apparently still alive -- that's the most amazing thing to me! :wink:
Agent 47

Post by Agent 47 »

ChrisOH wrote:And Michael Jackson is apparently still alive -- that's the most amazing thing to me! :wink:
It must be an old shot - Michael Jackson was still an African back then too! :lol: