I'm terrible at shopping for presents and I need your help!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Safety
Sportsman

Re: I'm terrible at shopping for presents and I need your he

Post by Safety »

Due to a shipping error, the package will be delivered four days later than expected. Maybe I'll reconsider shopping at Amazon.com the next time I buy something online. :x
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

Safety wrote:Due to a shipping error, the package will be delivered four days later than expected. Maybe I'll reconsider shopping at Amazon.com the next time I buy something online. :x
Yeah! Go ahead and buy from Amazon and . . .

. . . SUPPORT PEDOPHILIA!!!

Way to go!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I highly doubt that is the motive of every single person who makes purchases from that website.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

Post by Fat Man »

i_like_1981 wrote:I highly doubt that is the motive of every single person who makes purchases from that website.
Well, be that as it may . . . . .

I shall continue to boycott Amazon!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!

Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

She enjoyed the present by the way. Her birthday was earlier this month and she said that she thoroughly enjoyed the piano jewelry case. She sent me a picture of it beside a tv remote and it's actually a lot bigger than I thought it was. She hasn't really talked to me, nor did she thank me for the present. I was a little disappointed, but it's not that big of a deal.
"I hold that the parentheses are by far the most important parts of a non-business letter." - D. H. Lawrence
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Safety wrote:She enjoyed the present by the way. Her birthday was earlier this month and she said that she thoroughly enjoyed the piano jewelry case. She sent me a picture of it beside a tv remote and it's actually a lot bigger than I thought it was. She hasn't really talked to me, nor did she thank me for the present. I was a little disappointed, but it's not that big of a deal.
Oh man! You are so fucking pathetic!!!

She's using you, and your too stupid to see through it!

You can give her all kinds of presents for the rest of your pathetic little life, and she will gladly accept your presents even though she doesn't want to see you any more.

Has is ever occurred to you why she doesn't want to be publicly seen with you?

It's because you're a moron who says all kinds of stupid shit which she probably finds embarrassing!

I mean, like, seriously!

You remember back in February 12th when I posted a topic in celebration of the 202ed birthday of Charles Darwin, and you had to go and say something stupid and moronic like Charles Darwin and Galileo were burning down in Hell.

Yes, yes, eventually you did apologize, and I accepted your apology.

But this is probably an indication of how ignorant and uneducated you really are. You only know about sports, but you don't know jack-shit about anything else, otherwise, you wouldn't be saying such stupid retarded shit all the time.

And no doubt, you're always saying some stupid shit that turns her off.

Face it JIMBO! No intelligent gal likes a moron!

Yeah, she will probably continue to accept gifts from you, because she's found a cow to milk for all it's worth!!!

But one only milks a cow. One does not publicly associates with cows and talk to cows, and that's all you are to her, is just a cow to be milked, or the goose that lays the golden eggs! That's all you are to her!

And I don't blame her!

I believe in using morons, and getting all I can out of them.

As far as I'm concerned, morons like you are only good for fetching my pipe, slippers, and my Newspaper, and taking out the trash, and scrubbing the toilet.

She's using you!

You are so fucking pathetic!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Come on, Fat Man. You shouldn't insult Safety. Give him a break. You don't know what she thinks of him. You also really don't know Safety personally and what his other interests might be. I feel sorry for some teenagers. When I was his age, I didn't even understand myself.

Hark! Do I perchance hear the Plastic Ono Band in the background?

"All we are saaaaaying ... is give peeeeeeace a chance." :roll:

Safety, I'm sorry she didn't thank you for the present; but I'm glad you're not letting it get you down. Some people just aren't aware of the need to be considerate.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Safety wrote:She enjoyed the present by the way. Her birthday was earlier this month and she said that she thoroughly enjoyed the piano jewelry case. She sent me a picture of it beside a tv remote and it's actually a lot bigger than I thought it was. She hasn't really talked to me, nor did she thank me for the present. I was a little disappointed, but it's not that big of a deal.
Don't take this the wrong way, but it's a bit of a waste of time buying a present for someone if they're not going to thank you for it. I'd feel pretty pissed off if someone did that to me, but probably not pissed off enough to actually go up to them and demand the present back. Nonetheless, that was pretty damn rude in my opinion. But she may return the favour and get you a present for your birthday in the interests of being fair. I'm sorry that you didn't have as much success with all this as you may have wanted. :| I also know how it feels to get knocked back by women.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Safety
Sportsman

Post by Safety »

Thanks guys.
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Safety wrote:Thanks guys.
You're also thanking me as well???

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Oh! by the way . . . . .

Let's not all go feeling sorry for Safety. OK?

Like, he seriously needs to grow a pair!

And no, I don't mean in his pants either, but rather, under his hat, as in, a pair of pre-frontal lobes!

He needs to start thinking with his big head instead of his little head!

Earl

Post by Earl »

Fat Man wrote:
Safety wrote:Thanks guys.
You're also thanking me as well???
Why should he thank you, Fat Man? If someone were continually insulting me, I wouldn't thank him for anything, because I would assume he didn't care about me and was probably an enemy of mine.
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Yeah, what you said to Safety was pretty snide and spiteful, Fat Man. I know for a fact that if I told some people on an internet forum that I'd bought a woman a present and she hadn't thanked me for it, if someone were to respond in order to spite me and increase my feelings of rejection and failure, then I would most likely unleash a tirade of abuse back at them. You just basically tried to troll Safety with that. You even admitted that Safety apologised for what he said on the Galileo issue so wouldn't the best thing be to just move on from it? Sorry, but I've always found it pretty low to rub the failings and shortcomings of others in their faces and use that to discredit them. Is that not what the sports bullies do to their victims in the PE classes?

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth

Post by Fat Man »

Earl wrote:Why should he thank you, Fat Man? If someone were continually insulting me, I wouldn't thank him for anything, because I would assume he didn't care about me and was probably an enemy of mine.
i_like_1981 wrote:Yeah, what you said to Safety was pretty snide and spiteful, Fat Man . . . etc. etc.
OK guys, I guess you're right.

Sorry, but I just have to wonder what Safety is learning in his school, what his teachers are teaching him, or failing to teach him.

He doesn't know jack-shit about anything, except sports, and in the past, he has made some really moronic comments in these forums.

So, I have to wonder why this so-called girlfriend of his treats him the way she does.

When I was going to school back in the 1960s, back when the quality of education was just beginning it's downward spiral, back then, no school kid would have ever said that Darwin and Galileo were burning down in Hell.

Just what the Hell kind of school does Safety attend anyway? Eh?

Let me guess. A parochial school no doubt. Uh huh! Where they teach creationist fairy tales in their so-called (science?) classes!

Back when I was going to school, Kennedy was president, and I remember the truly inspirational speech he made, that America would go to the moon, and we did.

So, naturally, you would think that his speech about going to the moon would inspire our schools to place a much higher emphases on science and math education.

But then, a year or so later, President Kennedy just had to shoot off his big mouth about Americans being out of shape, so he advocated going on 50 mile hikes, and right away, all the PE coaches thought it was their patriotic duty to beat school kids into shape!

It was after that, the quality of education in our schools started going down into the gutter.

Oh, but wait! We didn't need to educate our children!

No, instead, we had some NAZI rocket scientist named Arthur Rodolph working on the Saturn V booster for Project Apollo.

So, as the quality of education in our schools was going down the crapper, all the good folks at NASA, the jack-boot-lickers, were getting some technical assistance from a fucking low-life scum-bag NAZI war criminal who just happened to be a rocket scientist.

Arthur Rodolph was responsible for the deaths of over 12,000 war prisoners where the Germans were building their V2 rocket during World War II.

And so, when I was 11 years old, in the 5th grade, I was getting my head bashed against the corner of a concrete block wall by a teacher who would not allow me to check out Astronomy books from the school library.

Meanwhile, at NASA, some fascist NAZI scum-bag war criminal was allowed to work on the Saturn V booster, while an innocent 11 year old kid living up in Minnesota was getting his brains bashed out against a brick wall by a sports obsessed teacher!

You know, it's just too fucking bad, that President Kennedy didn't get his shit-for-brains blown out BEFORE he had opened up his big mouth about Americans being out of shape and needing to go on 50 mile hikes!

And ever since then, the quality of education in American schools has been steadily going down the sewer. We had quite literally flushed our future down the toilet!

Now, back to the present time . . .

Judging from the past moronic comments Safety has made in these forums, in whatever school he's attended, he probably majored in folding paper footballs, because he doesn't know jack-shit about anything else except sports.

He had probably flunked on his ass in all of his science and math courses, else he would not have made his idiotic and retarded comment back in February about Charles Darwin and Galileo being down in Hell.

Yes, eventually he did apologize, and I accepted his apology, but still, he seriously needs to, like, hit the books and go back and study some more, and try to grow himself a pre-frontal lobe.

He really doesn't know jack-shit about anything except sports, else, he would not be making so many idiotic and moronic comments.

It this is probably why his girlfriend is able to take advantage of him so easily.

I believe she's found herself a real prize!

HugeFanOfBadReligion

Post by HugeFanOfBadReligion »

A guy asks for some advice on choosing a gift, and a while later he brings us news on the outcome of the whole situation, and all you can do is insult him? He's telling us about something in his personal life and isn't doing anything wrong in this thread, and you still insist on criticizing him as you do everywhere he posts. You claim to have forgiven him for the comment he made a while ago, but it doesn't seem that way. If another respected member of this forum (as long as they're not pro-sports) made the same posts that Safety did in this thread, I can't imagine you insulting their intelligence and calling them stupid. Additionally, you can rarely get an accurate idea of someone's personality over a forum on the internet. You can't say with certainty that Safety is an idiot, in fact, you don't even know how well he does in school. Now that a few members have stated that you shouldn't continue this pointless arguing, can't you please stop insulting Safety for reasons that harm nobody?
"Mensa membership conceding, tell my why and how are all the stupid people breeding?" - The Idiots Are Taking Over - NOFX

"Basis of change: educate - derived from discussion, not hate, not myth, not muscle, not etiquette" - Hate, Myth, Muscle, Etiquette - Propagandhi

"We need to teach our kids that it's not just the winner of the Superbowl who deserves to be celebrated, but the winner of the science fair" - Barack Obama