I have A Bad Feeling Tonight!!!

For non-sports-related posts. Because we really can't stand talking about sports!
Fat Man
The Fat Man Judgeth
Location: El Paso, Texas, USA, 3rd Planet, Sol System, Milky Way, Local Cluster, Somewhere in The Cosmos!

I have A Bad Feeling Tonight!!!

Post by Fat Man »

OK, as of tonight, Friday Apr 22, 2011 at 10:21 PM, I saw that we have a new member who goes by the user name Nodeapedo.

Total members 1036 | Our newest member Nodeapedo

I could be wrong, but I hesitate to trust anybody who has pedo is his/her user name.

Maybe I'm being paranoid!

I most sincerely hope I'm wrong!

OK, to be fair, pedo could be short for pedometer, a device you strap to your ankle that measures how far you have walked, sort of like an odometer on the speedometer of your car that tells how many miles you have put on your vehicle.

But pedo is also short for pedophile, one who has sex, or expresses a desire to have sex with under-aged children.

When I did a Google search on the word pedo all of the search results gives the latter, but none gives the former.

Of course, a Google search for Nodeapedo yielded no search results at all.

Maybe I'm wrong about our latest new member.

I sincerely hope I'm wrong, and that this newest member is only just another spammer!

In which case, after having posted some spam, we will bid him/her a fond farewell as we usually do after the spam has been deleted.

OK, I'll shut up now!
ImageI'm fat and sassy! I love to sing & dance & stomp my feet & really rock your world!

All I want to hear from an ex-jock is "Will that be paper or plastic?" After that he can shut the fuck up!
Heah comes da judge! Heah comes da judge! Order in da court 'cuz heah comes da judge!