How to refuse to do sport?

Welcome, Mates! Post here for General Discussions on how thoroughly sports suck. In general.
WhiteRabbit

How to refuse to do sport?

Post by WhiteRabbit »

At school we have to do sport.
I HATE SPORT, and the stupid teacher waffles on about crap eg. "There are great opportunities with sport." and
"it's good for you." pftt exercise is good for you not sport.
So how do I refuse? :cry:
i_like_1981

Re: How to refuse to do sport?

Post by i_like_1981 »

Welcome to the forum. :D There are a few ways to get out of doing sport if you don't want to do it. Completely understandable - how on earth does playing these games a few times a week count as education? The fact that sport is compulsory in an academic setting is pretty laughable in my opinion. You could of course skive the lessons, or make up some excuses as to why you can't play and sit out for the entire duration of the lesson. My best tip, though, would be to sign up to some form of extracurricular activity, like a band or music lessons, and try to make sure that the sessions regularly overlap with your sports lessons. I think you'd have much more to gain from doing a useful activity you enjoy than being forced to playing games which you have no interest in. Good luck, by the way.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Bernie Rhodes knows don't argue.
WhiteRabbit

Post by WhiteRabbit »

Unfortunately, I have used all the excuses I can :(
The sports teacher isn't too happy and there was a phone call today... the Principal wants to discuss HPE with my mother. Hahhh!
I don't think I can choose when I have a music lesson by the way...
GUHH, I guess I'll just refuse anyway, they can't do too much. x]

i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Oh, I see. The only other option I can think of is to feign some sort of illness and forge an excuse note. I don't think the PE teachers will be able to prove if you're ill or not, unless they have doctors there at the scene of the lesson to have a look at those who claim to be ill and see if they're telling the truth. Anyways, good luck in getting through this crap. Don't worry - just wait long enough, and PE will be over and you'll be able to concentrate more on subjects that really matter.

Best regards,
i_like_1981

WeakMincingSissy

Post by WeakMincingSissy »

Study Ballet. Being a ballet student outside of school is almost a sure-fire ticket to getting exempted from all school athletic activity permanently! Any school administration recognizes ballet study as fulfilling any physical education requirement and there is historically established, universally accepted reason for said. Just ONE of the wrong kind of injury, some even relatively minor, can completely ruin a ballet dancer's ability to continue. So if one is young enough and serious enough to display career ballet potential, you can ensure that you are coddled in many ways. A good ballet teacher and school will provide you with a written list of activities and 'things' that you should not ever do such as climbing anything like ropes, lifting heavy objects, even jogging! If I had life to do over again, I would jump full bore into ballet at as young as a school would take me. Providing that the student's dedication allows him to excel at it, a boy can pretty much count on being as physically coddled as a girl: no lifting of anything over X number of pounds and all kinds of wonderful exemptions. Oh my how I would have milked that aspect for all it was worth. I even would have set myself up in a manner that would even preclude me from having to lift other dancers! In that situation, a boy can even have their ballet teachers and school advise and stipulate the he should not and is not even allowed to learn the male dancing sphere of ballet, at which point one could easily be taught only girl's ballet where at the advanced levels is actually the really fun part of ballet: TOE BALLET! -> the really feminine type of ballet that is typically required to be done while weering a pretty, girlish tutu EVEN DURING ALL PRACTICE! And when a male excels at toe, nowadays he could count on being an emergency replacement ballerina if not a principle ballerina, which means full girl makeup also!! Oh how I would have loved all the coaches and jocks at my schools to know that I 'get out' of standard boy's PE because I get my exercise painting my face as a pretty girl, dressing up in gorgeous, ultra feminine tutus and costumes and gracefully being 'just one of the girls' as a ballerina! Yummy!
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

WeakMincingSissy wrote:Oh how I would have loved all the coaches and jocks at my schools to know that I 'get out' of standard boy's PE because I get my exercise painting my face as a pretty girl, dressing up in gorgeous, ultra feminine tutus and costumes and gracefully being 'just one of the girls' as a ballerina! Yummy!
Sorry, but I have trouble believing the validity of this claim. WMS, it's time you started telling us some facts here. Like why the 4channers suddenly returned to our forum the moment you started posting? Like why a quotation from you suddenly appeared on a 4chan thread and was attributed to a member of our forum? Like why you always seem to disappear from a thread when you're confronted and suddenly crop up a few days later in a new thread like nothing ever happened? Like why you gave yourself a username that would obviously attract some negative attention and suspicion? Until you start telling me some of this, I'm going to have to regard you as a...

Best regards,
i_like_1981

ChrisOH

Post by ChrisOH »

"Don't be afraid, guys...it's only WeakMincingSissy!"
Earl

Post by Earl »

i_like_1981 wrote:
WeakMincingSissy wrote:Oh how I would have loved all the coaches and jocks at my schools to know that I 'get out' of standard boy's PE because I get my exercise painting my face as a pretty girl, dressing up in gorgeous, ultra feminine tutus and costumes and gracefully being 'just one of the girls' as a ballerina! Yummy!
Sorry, but I have trouble believing the validity of this claim. WMS, it's time you started telling us some facts here. Like why the 4channers suddenly returned to our forum the moment you started posting? Like why a quotation from you suddenly appeared on a 4chan thread and was attributed to a member of our forum? Like why you always seem to disappear from a thread when you're confronted and suddenly crop up a few days later in a new thread like nothing ever happened? Like why you gave yourself a username that would obviously attract some negative attention and suspicion? Until you start telling me some of this, I'm going to have to regard you as a...

Best regards,
i_like_1981
This just won't do. Not effeminate ...

ChrisOH wrote:Image

"Don't be afraid, guys...it's only WeakMincingSissy!"
Also not effeminate ... Shouldn't he be wearing a dress?

WeakMincingSissy (WeMS) as he appears in real life ...

What a fetching little [expletive deleted] ... :roll:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

I find that image rather disturbing, but it really does sum up the WeakMincingSissy. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Earl

Post by Earl »

i_like_1981 wrote:I find that image rather disturbing, but it really does sum up the WeakMincingSissy. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981
Yes, it is rather disturbing, isn't it? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I deeply regret to inform all of the members of this most noted forum, as well as our welcomed visitors (few though they may be, except for the spammers :x ), that our highly esteemed member WeakMincySissy, better known as WeMS, has just departed this forum to a more appropriate place hopefully to his liking -- wherever that place may be in the Internet universe -- a place where we hope he will find the fulfillment that is the goal of all of us.

In other words, the goofball has been banned. Love and kisses (not).

Yours affectionately,
Earl

WeMS: Exit, stage left.

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go." -- Oscar Wilde

Go, Montana State Bobcats!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRq4_uxM ... re=related
i_like_1981

Post by i_like_1981 »

Well, I can't say I'll miss him. He didn't give much material for serious discussion, did he? And once again, Earl, I have to congratulate you on your choice of a very appropriate image to sum up the situation. A picture is, indeed, worth a thousand words at times. :D

Best regards,
i_like_1981

Supersporthater500

Post by Supersporthater500 »

hi matey, you know what i do, i tell the teacher i dontwant to play an simply go and sit out. the teacher will eventually understand that you frickin' hate sports. or if that doesn't work and your "playing" a game of chase the ball around the feild, then just stand in the middle of the feild not doing anyting more than avoid the ball.
signed
supersporthater500

"working on erradicating sports and all it's fans"